tuscl

ATLANTA clubbers/mongers/strip club enthusiast/ sugar daddies etc

WavvyCain
Degenerate gambler and virgin
Saturday, June 4, 2022 7:17 PM
Is it me or is the club scene here becoming lame and maybe dying? Idk I still think we are better than other cities but I feel like the strip club scene here is dying and more people are going to the hookah spots, thats the hot thing right now. After follies nothing compares, and the spots that were a decent backup are now ruined too. Oasis thought it was a good idea to take prices up in a dying club and vivide has become boring. Sigh, is it just me or are some of you guys feeling the same? If you're an out of towner do you feel the same way about your city? I can't even blame inflation or the pandemic. Club owners/managers are to blame for the atomsphere and most of these problems.

6 comments

• Mate27
    2 years ago
    It’s just you, because you e become lame. Stop projecting your failures and you will find better clubbing experiences.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    Doesn't WavvyCain post this question about once a year? How many years has Follies been gone?
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    I think a lot of places are in the same boat. That’s why I like to get out and explore. You get burnt out of the same shit
  • Njp2019
    2 years ago
    Having traveled around a bit, my recent visit to Vivide showed me that while the quality may not be excellent, the fun to be had eclipses many other places with possible exception of East St Louis. It may not be what it was but so many other places have gotten far worse or farm more expensive. $10 lap dances with two way contact are getting close to unicorn status anywhere else.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    When follies was open I was planning on making a another drive to Florida via Atlanta. But now that there's no more follies... I do not considerAtlanta a destination or a stopping point for me anymore...
  • rickthelion
    2 years ago
    Mate Ape has a point. Imagine that you’re not lame and you will become less lame over time. Well, you’re not going to be rick cool or anything like that. In fact, if you really are lame even positive thinking won’t help. After careful consideration, I recommend you simply increase your alcohol intake. Have you considered soaking tampons in Jack and shoving them up your ass? The Jack-soaked tampons - Jackons if you will - make for a good buzz. Especially if you also drink alcohol while absorbing it rectally.. I hope I’ve helped you become a little less lame. ROAR!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion