tuscl

How do you ask for OTC in the proper way?

Thursday, June 2, 2022 10:41 PM
Ive heard from multiple people that you can’t straight up ask for OTC because women don’t like to feel like they’re whores. So how exactly are you supposed to ask about the subject of OTC in a smooth way where the dancer doesn’t feel she’s being treated like a whore. How do you initiate the otc. Simply asking if they meet otc isn’t enough

18 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    BTE said "Simply asking if they meet otc isn’t enough" Yes it is.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    CMI they don’t want to feel like whores... some dancers may be straight up with it but there are many who don’t like the stigma of being a whore so it has to be asked in a different way. Rickdugan or someone heavily experienced with otc might have some input on how to properly ask
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    Public Service Announcement (PSA) BigThirdEye is just cacaplop trying to swamp these forums with repetitive, stupid questions, either via his own threads or crashing other threads. But, as always, take a look at his posting history and judge for yourself. If engaging with his inane posts is fun for you, then go for it. Otherwise, don't think you're answering sincere questions. ~ [view link].Ishmael ~ April 29, 2022 “In this world, shipmates, sin that pays its way can travel freely, and without a passport; whereas Virtue, if a pauper, is stopped at all frontiers." ~Father Mapple via Herman Melville's "Moby Dick".
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    I straight up ask them how they feel about meeting outside the club. Sometimes I get something along the lines of "for what?" But most know the deal, and are either agreeable or not. In my experience, asking them straight up is perfectly acceptable. They hear it all the time.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    George do you ask right after the first dance, and continue buying dances after that even if they say no?
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Some people say you need to get many dances before otc starts Some say you need to approach it a certain way so they don’t feel like whores
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    @BTE: "George do you ask right after the first dance" Not usually.
  • uniquename
    2 years ago
    I usually ask during, or after, a VIP, saying something innocuous along the lines of “So, do you ever work outside of the club?” My theory is if you ask in the VIP they already get a sense of what kind of spender you are.
  • Player11
    2 years ago
    If they ask me what I am looking for then it’s an invite start that discussion. One asked me “what do you want, it’s just a matter of money?
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    I just grab em by the pussy, there’s no better way to do it.
  • jackslash
    2 years ago
    There must be 50 ways to ask for OTC.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    I would not ask for OTC. I would keep the conversation totally civilian. I would never phrase it as something she does for money. Now, that she will be getting money will be fine. But idea will have to come from her. I would not be trying to hire her for OTC. In a strip club, front room generosity is always appropriate, and you can extend the talk to a broader offer of taking care of her, and if she provides an opening, finding out some idea of what her expense picture looks like, letting you further the care taking offer. But I would never act like money buys her or like she does sex for money. SJG
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    Common sense. Take a 30 mins VIP, if she friendly during vip, get her a drink and ask straight. It is not a rocket science to discuss here. This thread is closed. This discussion is CLOSED.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Sorry as I told you previously, you are not qualified to close threads, only Subraman has that authority !!!!!!
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    SJG do you mean something kind of like being a sugar daddy? You’re giving her money, shes giving you sex, but they aren’t directly being traded for? Its more like you’re helping her with bills for free and she gives you sex for free?
  • Player11
    2 years ago
    At a club in Houston where I would wait out the traffic after a couple of lappers some would proposition me for itc in the vip area. A girl recently moved this was like $30 to waitress plus $300 for the dancer / CFS. I was propositioned (above deal) by a stripper age 25 recently new in the area from LA after about 5 lappers at $20 each. I told her “If is was going to do a girl from this club I would offer her $200 meet at Palace Inn.” She said “can you meet tomorrow plus I expect condom use” I said sure and started doing her OTC nooners or after work as my office close. She was really good / happy ending every time plus posed for photos. We did everything covered (condoms) which is how I operate. She said it made her wet when posing for photos b4 we would fuk in sessions doing photo ops. I saw her otc for sometime. In order to proposition them for otc you need to find if they even play (fuk itc or otc). I simply was trying to say no politely to the $300 itc proposition above and scored with her like that.
  • Huntsman
    2 years ago
    Try asking for OTC in pig Latin.
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    Simple. Just ask, could u meet Outside The Club? Not rocket science bro. But, ask her after few visited to the club, and she recognizes you as a loyal customer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion