tuscl

Phoenix Strip Clubs with the most mileage and extras

Hey guys, I’m gonna be in Phoenix, AZ for the next 3 weeks for work. I’ll have a car with me so I don’t mind driving anywhere in the greater metro area. I’m looking for strip clubs with the most mileage and extras, and with OTC possibilities. I’ve got plenty of cash to drop but I’m also not looking for clubs with outrageous and ridiculous prices. Clubs with the best value per dollar too. Does anyone have any recommendations for me? They would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

16 comments

• DickyDoo2
    2 years ago
    From my experience extras are hard to come by in Phoenix.You have a much chance at the clubs in Tucson. Maybe someone else can give you current info since it has been awhile since I was in Phoenix.
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    Tucson is not far. Hour and half. Enjoy
  • mike710
    2 years ago
    Do you really think you will get serious answers with no prior contributions or posting history here?
  • azfriole
    2 years ago
    Drive 6 hours to TJ or 2 hours to Nogales. Best bang for your buck..
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    Just PM people with recent reviews and see if they'll help you out. That would've taken you a couple minutes longer than setting yourself up for abuse on the public forum.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    ^ Such a weird little man.
  • SanchoRG
    2 years ago
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    There aren’t any extras in Phx, just otc. So make sure you have a hotel room close to the club.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Reading these comments give me some hope that the wet sticky thing on the floor I stepped in, when I took my shoes off at one particular Phoenix club, was actually beer after all. 😅
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    I suspect that you're also this guy: https://tuscl.net/member.php?id=169486

The answer for Phoenix is the same as Seattle. https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7979…
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    ^^ lol! Seriously though, the next time you sit at a table at the Hiliter try to run your hands underneath and feel how many pieces of gum people have left under those tables. Then quickly run to see the bathroom troll and hope he hands you a towel after washing your hands, because he will expect at least $1 tip. I never do. I just walk past him quickly.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    LE be like..... in which strip club do I have the highest likely hood of being able to place my penis in an oral cavity or vagina in exchange for money?? 🤡🤡🤡😭😭😭😂😂😂
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Nicespice, at the one of our underground places where the girls were doing FR FS and in quantity, the floor was always very sticky.

If we get private party - membership club venues going, it will be great and always UHM in all ways.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Icey, I look at the OP, and I think if I had asked a question like that, what it would really have meant would be, at which of that region's clubs are the girls most accustomed to FS, to UHM, etc.

I mean you can pick up on a girl from the supermarket. But the reason I would ask this about an areas strip clubs is that probably the most extreme one is where the girls are all go for Front Room Feel Up And Make Out Session, for FS, and for TLN. At that place you can likely really get to a girl very quickly, and you could keep on seeing her.

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^

Сан-Хосе Твинки

San-Khose Tvinki

Lololol
  • Rod8432
    2 years ago
    An ode to our Phoenix friend... (Sung to "La Grange," of course)

Dude's askin' 'round
    For that 'Zona town
    About those miles inside the clubs
    And we know what he's talkin' about

He let us know
    He wants to go
    To those spots that feature rubs
    From a lot of nice girls

Have mercy
    A haw, haw, haw, haw, a haw
    A haw, haw, haw

Well, we read they're fine