tuscl

OK YOU WIN IM OUTTA HERE Shadowcat its all yours

Friday, December 21, 2007 9:09 AM
FIne Im done all I wanted was some information not a freakin debate. Yes Im female Yes those are my measurements I have been nothing but Sincere but I cant take it This is heading the same direction it did on [view link]. Shadowcat sorry to post on your message board the guys are all yours im out Bookguy sorry your skeptical Everyone else happy holidays Peace on earth whatever

17 comments

• jablake
    17 years ago
    Hi wondergrl5, My 2 cent opinion is that you seem too sensitive to be a stripper---at least at the low end dives that I'm use to. Those dancers take extreme abuse (more than I could take) and the best ones don't let it impact them at all or so it would appear. Anyway, best of luck and happy holidays. BTW, yes stripperweb is nasty. :) And, I don't care for many of the opinions on this board e.g. a dancer has to be focused on the dollar because it's her job (the one size fits all mentality is fairly common and I doubt any harm is meant by it). I do agree that people should be skeptical that you're a real live female----too many males who are desperate to be females are out there . . .
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    agree on the sensitivity issue
  • wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    All righty ive gotten opinions up the freakin wazoo but no definate answers Hun you dont know half the shit Ive done or seen Im just a bit frustrated at the lack of answers. As for the sensitivity issue Im a human all humans get pissed I went here to ask a freakin question. Im not trying to sell ya a dance so why should I lie to ya. All well
  • minnow
    17 years ago
    wg15- You can read, can't you?? By joining Tuscl, you have access to multiple reviews- if you spent as much time researching as you did making posts, you could glean much relevant & useable info. I'm willing to bet lapdance$$ that you are a girl, and more that you're underage, and doing this as a cute prank. To obtain credibility, we eagerly await your review of the club that you decide to work at......
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I don't mind chatting with females on here. I don't usually get involved in any debates. I've been very busy lately though with the holidays approaching and now here. Come back again if you just want to chat. I might have up to 3 teenage relatives staying at my house for a couple of days. Then I should have a little bit of time. I hope.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Hi wondergrl5, Lying is common whether to sell a dance or for any reason. Guys desperate to be women especially are prone to lying. Dancers who have given up trying to sell me a dance will lie just to be more interesting or because they enjoy telling harmless stories.
  • wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    Yes I can read I can also multitask as in post a reply and research. No im not underage LOL! thanks to the guys who have emailed and helped me cross over to the American clubs They are very restrictive but all well.
  • Yoda
    17 years ago
    Gentleman, and I use the term loosely here. You guys seem to forget that when a dancer takes shit form guys in a club she is getting paid for it. Wondergirl came here with a very straightforward agenda and, as is usually the case when dancers show up here, got treated like crap. Same old same old....Seriously, I can't understand how some of you guys, with your suspicions and attitudes can have any fun at all in a strip club where there are real live women...
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Hi Yoda, So she is suddenly going to be able to take a lot of garbage because there is a payday? Maybe. I think she'll more likely end up like many sweet young women and throw in the towl rather than accept all the abuse. And, a message board, imo, is tame compare to some of the bottom end dives. Maybe you could Paypal her a few bucks so she'll stay. :)
  • Yoda
    17 years ago
    jablake, I think you underestimate what a woman will put up with for a paycheck. You can't compare a message board to the real world. Thank goodness for that! I'm not interested in weather she stays or not, merely pondering the reasons why she didn't.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Yoda, I was all set to agree with you but first I decided to check the facts. So I reread all the threads that she started and discovered that the overwhelming majority of posts on her threads were positive, from people trying to help her. Only a couple people gave her a hard time, and those were mostly people who aren't regular posters here. I could be wrong because I have a couple people (actually the same person under different aliases) on ignore. But he insults everyone. So I think you're over-reacting. Go back and re-read her threads and I think you'll agree.
  • wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    hey thanx for the help Im lookin up the places you suggested
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Yoda: Since my name is in the topic, if you are including me as one who does not know how to have fun in a strip club, You are wrong. Come and watch me. Listen to my strip club buddies. You know their names. Read my reviews. While there are a bunch of guys on here trying to analyze every aspect of strip clubs/strippers, I am out there having fun. Dancers posting on here come and go quickly. I don't know their reasons for even posting and I really don't care. I have known one that posted on here. She attacked me for trying to date her OTC. Fuck. She was the one who suggested it. I have another favorite that has the password of another TUSCLer that occasionally reads this stuff but never posts. She does discuss issues with me that she reads on here. 4'11" with a 37" chest? Gimme a break. When I read SS, I recognize it. The pink site is for them and this is ours. Hey, I posted on the pink site once and that was enough.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I think about the only time I read anything on the pink site was when this site was down and I was feeling a bit bored. Then I accidently created the same username as someone else except they had capital letters while I had lower case. My only interaction I had was a female who emailed me thinking I was one of her friends. She thanked me for letting her know and then I still haven't been back there. Anyone who is a regular at Platinum Plus has to know how to have fun in my opinion. I would have been having fun at the sister club tonight except I thought I was going to have 3 teen age relatives spending the night. They decided to stay at my mothers place so I'm off the hook. I may seriously think about visiting a club on New Year's eve if all my relatives are gone by that time.
  • Yoda
    17 years ago
    Shadow, I am not including you in anything. I've been reading your posts for years here and it's pretty obvious that, weather you and I agree on certain issues, you know how to have fun in a club! You are generous with the ladies that you like and from all indications they also enjoy your visits. I have read the exchanges here between a dancer and the rest of the board and my comments are in regards to the general tone that some posters have taken. You should know by now that if I want to address a specific poster I have no problem in doing that.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Weird.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    If anything, I think this board is TOO welcoming of any new poster who identifies herself (or himself) as a stripper. Too quick to trip all over each other before a new stripper has even posted anything credible. It gives them the idea that they don't have to contribute to discussions or contend with any difference of opinion. They can just spam the board with inane duplicate topics and treat us like a one-way answer dispensing service at their beck & call. Predictably, they quickly get bored with that and move on. Actually, many would probably come here with that expectation regardless, but I don't think the double standard and all the condescension helps. I mean, what kind of stripper is so thin-skinned and helpless that she needs one of us PLs to show her the way? If a stripper really wants to stick around, she won't let understandable skepticism stop her, as a few have demonstrated. Anyone who would run away because of that probably has nothing to contribute in the first place. And I'll bet some of these princesses are in fact dudes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion