tuscl

DougS - AMP info you wanted in thread "WHORE OPTION AS PLAN B"

Thursday, December 20, 2007 11:11 AM
[view link] This was put up about around 8.00 pm EST and this AMP puts up various pics of various girls at different times, however after so many hours they take them down from Craigs, but this is one girl I was talking about at that locale, plus I think they got new (comparable) girls at this level or close - arriving or just arrived soon Note old "WHORE OPTION AS PLAN B" thread is too old to do followup post

14 comments

• MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    Yeah, that posting was flagged for removal BTW. I don't get your point...just check out the latest Providence Phoenix online for listings of all the RI AMPs. I can only recommend Downtown Spa right now, since it's the only one that I've been to so far.
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    You don't understand. A month ago DougS asked to me to repost the Craigs List picture of the girl at that Spa. That AMP keeps certain pics and ads up on Craigs for only between 2 and 6 hours generally, so I reposted tonight when I saw her picture again
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    By the way, that picture of the girl that looks like the model, its still up as of 2.09 am EST Friday morning, and that's a long time (over 6 hours) for them to leave it up and they must have a reason My guess is the the AMP business is tightening up a bit, just like most discretionary luxury services
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    David9's: As my luck would have it, by the time I had a chance to check it out, it was already "flagged for removal". Thanks for the effort anyhow!
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    DougS just routinely check CraigsLIst in Providence, they run this photo every once in awhile
  • MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    I managed to check out another RI AMP recently..."Pleasant Street Spa" near downtown Pawtucket (under the apparently rickety I-95 bridge). It was a tad more expensive ($70/hour) for a full body shampoo, dry sauna, and a super-excellent massage. The "extras" were limited though with mutual all over touching allowed and just a standard HJ.
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    Yes, Pleasant Street is a very professional setup, and for those interested in a legitimate high level message services they are quite good. (HJ avail) Lily Spa (Admiral Street) is I believe Japannese, (HJ) JJ Tuina (Pontiac Ave), (chinese) and they will do or certain girls will do CBJ for about 80 extra total or HJ only for 30 extra - all oever the 60 base QQ on Richmond (korean?) - HJ only, quality of women can vary from what I saw Downtown - (Korean) yup FS Also note Central Health (korean) is also FS, with very nice building and gardens etc
  • MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    JJ Tuina looked to be in a bad S. Providence neighborhood to me, but I've never been there though. I was gonna try out Richmond St. next I think. Ever been to the Sundance Spa in "Sparkle City", the Bali in downtown Providence, or the Wanskuck Wellness Center on Branch Ave.?
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    JJ Tuina's neighborhood didn't seem bad at all, at least in the daytime, and its right next to Ocean State Plaza with lots of parking - plus there is another AMP just opening a block away - however I don't know anything about it. Note JJ Tuina is chinese and they know approximately ZERO words of english - so you generally have to point to things to communicate Sundance in Central Falls I've not been there, not been to Bali, however Wanskuck on Branch Ave I stopped by there once to ask prices (just to take a peak) and the woman waiting for customers - looked a bit old for the business.
  • MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    Ah...the language barrier...the funniest part of my trip to DT Spa was when we were listening to the radio while she was giving me a massage and a Hyndai commercial came on. I guess the professional car announcer (it was a guy) was mispronouncing the name...my massage gal kept saying something like, "No Hunn-day...Hun-die!!"...it was too funny. I told the Korean lady that they should hire her for the commercials instead...I'd buy one then for sure... ;) Yea, Wanskuck sounded to be the hind-end of the AMP-world in RI...thanx for all the info...
  • MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    I know this is kind of a stupid question, but do you think that any of the girls in these RI AMPs are victims of the sex slave industry? I just saw a slightly interesting program on that subject after I had watched the latest primary debates and it got me thinking. I know that there have been busts all over the Northeast in recent years at various AMPs...mostly Korean ones I think though. The one Korean gal at DT Spa said she was born in D.C. but had lived all over (including Korea for a while), but she sopke very broken English. The other girl at Pleasant Street Spa didn't talk too much.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    All the girls here in New Orleans at the asian massage places say they're from Boston, if you ask. "Hey, where are you from?" "Bohstohn. Roo Engrann." Then they run off yelling Thai or Hmong or Korean or whatever at each other about how small my dick is, etc. etc.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Is "Roo Engrann" supposed to be New England? LOL... I might start another thread on this subject later.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    yes that was the joke I was making ... Roo Engrann = New England
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion