tuscl

Have you ever smoked or eaten cannabis before going to a strip club?

Alcohol is great but im wondering if any of you guys have ever done this. I smoked a lot as a teenager but now I just eat edibles once a month since I have a mentally demanding job. Alcohol feels great at the club but it blunts the senses. Cannabis makes you anxious but it also heightens the senses. Im wondering if anyone has ever used it to enhance a strip club experience. I've gotten services from stoned strippers but I have never gone under the influence of cannabis because I feel like it would cause anxiety. Im wondering if anyone has tried it and had a good time.

20 comments

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I always smoke before the club. In the club. I buy the the shots and put those in drinks if there's no alcohol.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Nothing better than having a vape that looks like, well not a vape. Vape with the dancers in the room lends a feeling of togetherness....sigh.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    I used to go high all the time. Smoke a joint or pipe on the way. LOL walk in reeking and most strippers will like the smell. And yeah it's great but be careful not to overdo it if you don't do it often.

And now that I've quit and gone to clubs sober too, I'll say being high can enhance things. To me it was a mild aphrodisiac or at least it made me feel that way.
  • FLAP3000
    2 years ago
    Rarely do I ever go to a club without partaking of some good, strong ‘bis beforehand.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    I always have a cart ITC (old school at home). They're also magnets for the pothead dancers.
    My stoned brain enhances the focus, perceived intimacy, and pleasure.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    For me smoking just makes it more chill and I like getting faded with stripper hoes
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Smoking weed makes fun things more fun. I smoke before and during poker; during skiing; on the golf course; rock climbing; riding my bike; mowing the lawn and driving in the car. It also makes music sound better and beauty a little more beautiful.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    Once. An edible. Was nice and mellow making
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    Yes - it definitely makes the strip club experience better. I get hornier and better able to imagine the fun I would have with some hot dancer on stage.
    I agree with Ski - I like to do things during or after I get high. I don’t like to sit around. My friends who tend to get “stoned” and turn into zombies say I get hyperactive. I get real talkative and into the music, comedy or strip club.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Stud you would love Ghost train Haze. We like it for tree skiing and hiking.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I've gotten so high with stripper hoes we couldn't tell what was in what direction and forgot where we were lulz.

Try ecstasy in the club. That puts it on a while other level. Lots of girls like doing it with coke when they work
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Yeah E is current, well if it were 1986 it would be.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    I think it would be far better if no one partook in these mood altering chemicals.

SJG

Strange Kind of Women - Perfect Strangers - live at La Grande Ourse Concert Hall
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfLYvbRi…

Shirley Manson & Christine Hynde (The Pretenders) - Only Happy When It Rains
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfc3oOhx…
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Ugh. I get Icey is a troll, but if using any kind of street drug then *definitely* use the fentanyl test strips ahead of time. Deaths keep on going up 😕
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Learning to live in one's own skin is a life's work. But we all need to do this.

These mood altering chemicals are a serious problem.

SJG

Hollywood Shoes
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dZ7KQVF…
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I'm not a troll. And fentanyl is a huge problem. People od coz they don't even know they're taking it. It's crazy how the test strips are still illegal on some places
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Don't do drugs.......
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    I’ve never done an illegal drug (never even smoked a cigarette) – didn’t really interest me too-much plus knowing my all-or-nothing personality I feared (probably correctly so) that I’d abuse the stuff – I’ve also always detested cigarettes and thus the thought of smoking anything never had any appeal to me and actually has always disgusted me – seeing women smoking a cig, and even-more-so a joint, has always been a turnoff for me.

Never been a “heavy drinker” either – but in the past there were times I liked getting a good buzz in the club which at times helped me w/ the visit since I’d become less-inhibited and/or more chill.
  • Uprightcitizen
    2 years ago
    I have but sometimes makes me too chill and quiet. I like to be social in the club so I almost never don't hit the loser leaf but it is +×+ for the sexual experience in general.
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    Ha ha - me and my friends would get high and swim in the ocean when I was a teenager- the rougher the better. Before the internet and cable TV (yeah I’m old) there was nothing else to do on a rainy day at the shore.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion