tuscl

Where Are They Now?

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Tuesday, May 17, 2022 9:50 PM
Any members who you feel are still alive and wonder where they are now? Rech? Possible in a psych ward or in jail? JS69? I knew it was rumored he had a “girlfriend” close to his age but that was years ago. Bavarian? Wonder if he ever finally got laid? GoVikings? Is he still around occasionally? SJG? Is he still around? Oh yes he his that was just me WISHING he would go away.

19 comments

• motorhead
    2 years ago
    lopaw?
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    Who was that guy who got obsessed with TJ and said he was going to move there? Did his body turn up yet?
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ I think it was countryman
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    What ever happened to 4got-something
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    Flagooner. He and I started out at each other’s throats and developed a mutual respect. Would’ve loved to have taunted him about Arsenal’s crushing loss yesterday.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    yeah countryman was the tj freak. zippy zipperhead zipman turned into 4got who then turned into fakephildot we know dougster is still here posting as icey and his other aliases. i liked flag, mikeya02 was another, and bj99 just left out of nowhere too. and our real original docphil too, not the tv guy.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Nicole. She was the most fun here. Ended up losing her contact info when my phone broke. My favorite poster is Gawker but he's still around. The man is a legend. And as fucked up as his stories are. There's a lot of wisdom there. The most I got out of what he says is to help selflessly when you can. They need it more than you. He's a very selfless person.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Flagooner had a Jekyll and Hyde thing going on. He'd snarl at me a lot on the discussions, but then we'd PM a bit and he was very personable. I also miss BJ99. She was fun and contributed a lot. I also miss that she left before dancers could upload multiple images of themselves, because she was a smokeshow.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    What about rh48hr and rogertex. These guys knew a lot about Phoenix and Austin respectively. 4gotwipe no offense to him but that brilliant shit was annoying as fuck GoVikings is still around pmed with him recently just doesn’t post as much.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    stiletto25.
  • herbtcat
    2 years ago
    Sometimes I forget where I am... Then, sadly, I remember. There are 10 dancers on day shift at Synn NH right now. When the count goes over 20, I'll probably be there.
  • steve3000
    2 years ago
    Steve229. Baltimore/DC area.
  • RTP
    2 years ago
    I worry about Poledancer. Her last post was a very depressing one. She has not posted since August. She openly talked about addiction issues.
  • jackslash
    2 years ago
    Whatever happened to SanJoseGay?
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I agree with the concern for PoleDancer. She had addiction issues, and she was dealing with a lot of shit. I know he wasn’t popular, but the SCPandit guy makes me wonder if he was being honest about having HIV/AIDS and barebacking strippers. That was either a misguided troll persona or a horrible human. JS69 always had enjoyable stories about his DS and weed. He was entertaining. BJ99 was fun too.
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    I miss MackTruck. Where has dat fucker been
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    For many PLs joining-TUSCL is fun/interesting at the beginning then after a while they either become burned-out or fed-up w/ the trolling, or they've TUSCLed/SCed so much there is nothing that is new/fresh to it, and thus move-on - others get burned-out on SCing and move-on from SCing and for many of these PLs maybe not worth-it to keep TUSCLing if they no-longer are SCing or wish to SC. In the case of JS69, he mentioned something about dating a MILF not that far from his age – IDK if he’s still doing the dating/relationship thing and thus why he hasn’t been back?
  • loper
    2 years ago
    I miss Eve and Hunnybunnyfuntime. Also concerned about Poledancer.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Well, if you look at this profile, he logged in last month. So, he's still poking his nose in here. [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion