tuscl

Tips for a "virgin" dancer in NJ

Thursday, December 20, 2007 7:29 AM
Hey guys First of please be gentle Im soooo new to this but I had a couple questions. First off Im a "virgin" dancer as in I ve never danced before. I just didnt know what I should expect I ve worked in fetish parties and such and Im really excited to go dance but I'm not sure what to expect from the management. I really get off on the idea of dancing but as for milage what clubs would you suggest? I totally want to offer some ahem..."high milage" but dont want to get in trouble with the "boss". Am I the only girl in this for fun? Im so new to this and would love for some guys to "take me under their wing" and help me insure we both have fun. Thanx a bunch xoxo BTW Im really tiny 4'11" 98 lbs 37-25-34 is tha

35 comments

• crizgolfer
    17 years ago
    Oh man...dude...make sure you shave well before going into the club if you hope to pull this off...
  • wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    huh? dude? ummmm Im a girl Was I not suppossed to post here or something? do you need a doctors note? jeeze I just wanted some advice from the male perspective but hell I guess Im not supposed to ask
  • MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    What happened at these "fetish parties"? I hope that some of the vile customers that you'll eventually run into plus the stripper BS that you'll have to put up with from some (not all) of the club staff doesn't discourage you...good luck! She sounds like a spinner to me...nice...
  • wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    Well at fetish parties I would either be a sub or a dom at we would show what would go on in that type or relationship. sometimes I would be hog tied the entire time while the guest would use me as a foot stool or pillow. And sometimes I would dance but with a ball gag or leash. As a Dom I would spank various patrons or tie them up and degrade them. Once I even got to spank a girl with a paddle that was on fire. ( no one was burned LOL) Ummm whats a spinner hee hee?
  • Philip A. Stein
    17 years ago
    From Urban Dictionary spinner A petite woman. Denoted as a joke, whereby the petite woman is so thin she is able to be mounted and spun in a circle on an erect penis.
  • wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    ohhhh hee hee thats cute LOL
  • wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    hmmm wouldnt be the first time but i didnt know there was a "technical term "LOL
  • MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    Sounds like you would be a natural at a pro-dom dungeon-type place then...that sub/dom "look" might set you apart from other dancers too. OK then, tell us all about the first time you were "spun"... :)
  • wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    NJ has no dungeon type clubs its soooo boring here !!!!!! The firast time I was spun hmmmm.... Id say the second time I ever had sex I think my height invokes that from every guy LOL
  • wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    One problem I faced in my first interview is the owner said I looked so fresh faced and he thought Id be corrupted. Yes I look young actually Really young but damn it Im no angel. all he wanted me to wear was a schoolgirl outfit. Should I go that route?
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Wondergrl5, you sound exactly like the kind of girl I look for in a club. You should have no troube doing well as long as you can keep from developing an "attitude." If you look like you're enjoying yourself and are friendly, guys will flock to you. What part of NJ are you from? And what type of club do you think you'd prefer - upscale or more of a neighborhood type place, large or small? Personally I think new girls are better off starting in smaller neighborhood type places but I admit to being biased because that's the type of place I like. I'm in the Philly area and am familiar with a few of the NJ clubs nearby so maybe I can help. I think there's only 1 NJ person on here regularly (NJPete.) And don't worry if you get flamed here, just ignore it, there are always a few people like that on any board. Most of us here are nice guys and welcome comments and questions from dancers.
  • wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    actually I live in the poconos but thats like in the middle of nowere I was looking for a bikini club in nj I dont mind the commute. as for developing an attitude well I guess if I havent gotten one by now Im in pretty good shape LOL
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Have you looked into any of the clubs in the Poconos? Pleasure Dome near White Haven is a great club. There are also one or two others that are supposed to be similar although I've never been to them. There's also at least one nice club in Allentown. I think Pleasure Dome is nude but I'm not sure, it's been awhile. Private dances are done in monitored private rooms. You can make a lot of money there. It's pretty high contact. Incidently, when most of us here say "high contact", we mean that guys are allowed to touch the girl almost anywhere (eg. play with boobs) and that the girl will usually rub against the guy until he has an orgam (sorry if that's too crude for you but that's generally the whole idea of a high-contact club.) "Medium contact" means boobs are off limits but there's still a lot of contact. "Low contact" means just that, there's little physical contact allowed between dancer and customer. "Air dance" means no contact at all. "Extras" means that some of the girls are engaging in sex acts. You'll see all of those terms used here fairly regularly. If you want to know more, feel free to email me - [view link] (that's fondL, not fond one. I'm a little freer with information on email than I am here.
  • wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    LOL orgasm isnt a crude word hee hee Cool Ill email you
  • lotsoffun201
    17 years ago
    Wondergirl5 do whatever you are comfortable with. I also suggest you work the dayshift. You will be far less scrutinized by other dancers as well as management. I just wouldn't "boast" too much to your coworkers. Keep things to yourself
  • wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    "Boast" ? About what? What I do?
  • lotsoffun201
    17 years ago
    Perhaps "boast" was the wrong word. I wouldn't let on to your coworkers that you might be considered an extras or UHM girl. Either they will get jealous, or rat you out to the management.
  • wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    oh ok I get it. Im sorry Im a bit slow on the lingo hee hee.
  • crizgolfer
    17 years ago
    Aaaahhh...The Poconos....I have not been out there since last May. Very beautiful....but kind of in the middle of nowhere.
  • wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    Oh yes very very very in the middle of nowhere LOL. But the housing market was so good. Now im bored LOL I miss my nitelife my swingers clubs Scarletts and tootsies caberet. I mean trees are nice and all LOL Im just not a country girl hee hee
  • MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    If you look very young (almost too young?) and "fresh", you might do very well in a schoolgirl outfit indeed. It might throw off some of the older married guys that have younger kids themselves though. I sure as hell wouldn't mind though...lol... :)
  • wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    Well I gotta use what I got huh? LOL obviously height I dont have hee hee. Thank you for helping your a sweetie pie xoxo unlike some folks who are being mean to me :( Ill try the whole pigtail school girl way Im kinda hyper anyway so I guess it fits LOL
  • MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    OK, now send me a picture of you in that...lol... One of my ATFs was only 4'10", but with heels she was 4-6" taller which isn't very short for a gal in a strip club IMO.
  • wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    ha ha I had an inch over her Im tall yipee!!! I must say Im nervous about the insanely high heels I have fallen before but in the fetish jobs I didnt have to manuver around a pole lol
  • MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    Just go slow and heel-toe-it until you get the hang of it. I've seen girls take to wearing those high heels pretty quickly. Everybody falls onstage sometime I think.
  • wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    Im gonna fall on my ass hee hee Its tingling in anticipation LOL
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    I go out of town for 3 days to visit my favorite strip club/strippers and I come back to find a stripper wanabe has taken over this board. wondergirl5, I don't doubt that you are female and that you are considering working at a strip club. Why, I really don't understand? Your vital statistics bother me. I can believe 5'11" and 98 lbs. But if you really have a 37" chest, they have to be implants and because you over did it, I would find them totally unappealing. Top heavy would be an understatement. Also 37-25-34 does not match 98 lbs. You say that you are into high mileage dances but want to work in a bikini club. You know that high mileage is where the money is at. You won't find many customers in bikini clubs looking for high mileage. I have never even been in one and wouldn't go to one unless I was with Bones going to see Evilcyn. You sound like you have a nice personality but those vitals just turn me off. Good luck.
  • wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    Shadowcat 4'11" not five feet four feet tall once again those are my measurements as well.And yes they are real. as for bikini clubs in nj those are the only ones with a full bar. And well as for turning you off all well Ill go cry about it later LOL
  • MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    I've gotten what I consider to be "high mileage" (not FS or any extras though) at a bikini club in RI before...<shrug>
  • wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    RI is far :(
  • Have you tried the Grandview in Poconos? Never been , but supposedly hot women - pricey laps. Why are you living in the Poconos? It's nice for weekends and vacations
  • wondergrl5
    17 years ago
    The housing market was sooo good 5 acres and a house for a third of the price in Florida. I just didnt factor in the bordem LOL
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Weird.
  • Clubber
    17 years ago
    wondergrl5, I see you visited Teasers II in Key West. It is truly a sham compared to the original Teasers. Too bad you didn't get to experience that one. I saw many a girl on girl show there, on stage and in the "private" area. I agree, the stairs are scary, leaving!
  • SuperDude
    17 years ago
    Detroit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion