tuscl

Don't let her orgasm ?

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
Friday, May 13, 2022 1:56 PM
When I have sex with a girl, I enjoy it more when she is enjoying it also. I know a lot of girls fake it, but that still adds to the enjoyment. I love doing DATY when the girl really gets into it. Maybe this is why I have sugar babies that want to come back around to me often. But I had something happen to me twice in the past week with two different girls that makes me think I shouldn't worry about them. I've learned my body over the years. If I have sex totally sober, I have to watch how fast we get into the act. I don't want the train to leave the station too early if you know what I mean. But if I have just one or two drinks of alcohol, then I am in total control. I can really get into the session and not worry about cuming too quickly. So here is the issue. Two different dates with two different girls. The sex gets real hot and heavy. Sessions last quite a while. Lots of oral both ways, lots of different positions, then the girl has her orgasm before me. She wants to stop. WTF ?!? She says that after her orgasm , then she is too sensitive to continue. Happened with both girls. They were really into it. Session went on for a while. Then the earthquake happens. BAM. I can't touch them down there anymore. AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!! One of the girls did finish me off with a pretty enthusiastic blow job/hand job. The other girl wanted to sit around and talk for several minutes before we continued. So in the end, I got what I wanted also. But maybe I shouldn't worry about the girl. Maybe I should go into each session totally sober and not worry about the train leaving the station. I'm the one paying, right ?!?

36 comments

• shadowcat
    2 years ago
    I was comparing notes with a buddy and we both had similar experiences. After orgasm from DATY they pushed our heads away saying that there were too sensitive. How you react is up to you. I have found that cuddling and then starting again brings good results.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Setting aside how genuine these orgasms may or may not be. I mean, I know that there are a lot of guys on here who claim to be able to tell the difference between real or Memorex, but I'm skeptical about the actual number of orgasm savants on this forum. It's P4P. So, to a certain degree, you should get the service you pay for. At the same time, if that's a legit complaint of theirs, then you just need to talk to them about it. Something along the lines of "Last week was fun, but I'd been hoping for [X]." And then figure out how you get back on the same page. My gut instinct is that they probably want the pay more than the orgasm, and they will probably choose accordingly.
  • Huntsman
    2 years ago
    I’d guess it’s more likely than not that they faked the orgasm to be done. In that case, the train might as well leave the station right on time with no delay. If the O was real, then Shadowcat’s suggestion seems the way to go. Either way, have you talked with them about multiple shots on goal? You could fire one off right away and then keep playing if they are agreeable.
  • Dolfan
    2 years ago
    I've found most girls want to pause in that situation, not stop.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I've never had sex with a girl who didn't enjoy herself. Pleasing your partner is one of the best things. When op says "When I have sex with a girl, I enjoy it more when she is enjoying it also. " Then cim saying "you should get the service you pay for." It's sad af and sounds rapy.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Yall have major sjg vibes
  • gobstopper007
    2 years ago
    They can orgasm???
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ only one who has actually admitted to being a rapist is you Iceefag
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    20fag. I never raped anyone. You get confused when you're drunk on here. Maybe that was a memory you had
  • Goodclubrep
    2 years ago
    @gob you made me spit coffee!
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    All good replies. Pausers are fine. Truth or lie, real or fake, the OP was thrown an unexpected curve ball that should've been disclosed beforehand. File this under lesson learned and another thing to be addressed/adjusted for pre-game with new/subsequent OTCs.
  • rockie
    2 years ago
    I have had some club interactions where on a repeat engagement I've made sure that I've got mine first. Usually there will be a mutual build up period and then I won't take the repeat entertainer over the top (real or imagined). Usually I'm asked why I slowed my roll and (with a smile on my face) I'll suggest that this is the point where it all went oh so wrong for me in the past with said entertainer! I've not lost an entertainer with this approach and usually we have some playful banter about it that can be enjoyable in the moment and in future interplay.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Might have been the wrong board to post this on. Probably 75% of the posters here have never given a girl a real orgasm. The cuddling would probably work. But I was ready to go THEN. I try to make my sessions ( sugar baby and OTC ) be as far away from business like as possible. But I guess there does need to be some level of "expectation" involved. Why is it that every time that Icey responses to a thread, that thread quickly dissolves into arguing with Icey ? We need the two-way Ignore.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Warrior. You said you prefer the girl to enjoy sex with you. But still do it if she doesn't. That's sick. Maybe think about what you post instead of attacking anyone for stating the obvious. This is up there with Cashman liking shit on his dick. Sjgs prostate massages and subraman sucking dick
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    @Warrior, most of us are in agreement with the two way ignore the only two folks that are adamantly against it are the two who’d be ignored and they know it,
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    35 stop trolling and the threads will be better
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Icee said "35 stop trolling and the threads will be better" Apparently, 25 gained ten pounds...
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    At the other end of the spectrum, 2 of my past OTCs were gasping-for-breath pausers with violent orgasms that involuntarily held me in them like a vice. Even if they had said they were finished, I wasn't going anywhere without the jaws of life. Good times.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    @CMI apparently I get in Iceefags head, he loses it when he’s replying, he trolls me constantly even when I ignore his stupid shit n shit, I obviously get him all spun up. He’s like an antibiotic resistant venereal disease, he just won’t go away.
  • Player11
    2 years ago
    For me what’s important is a happy ending every time whether gal gets me off by fuk (preferred) HJ, or BJ. I do everything covered for safety reasons. They do enjoy themselves but every girl is different plus for all I know they could be faking it. Think of all the partners they potentially have including bf / hubby. So if there is a disconnect in me getting a happy ending that girl may be dropped from the roster. I do inform them of what I expect. I like for forplay them modeling bik, nude plus lap dances, feeling up, hj foreplay. One has her routine the other follows per my direction. Both real good. I like take photos of them (bik, nude) for my archive. I do strippers and gals off SA. Been rotating 2 the best of the best ones had x stripper and one off SA. I like ones that ride me good. I give them generous contribution PPM (pay per meeting).
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    See you just admitted to being a troll
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    That's for 20fag the alcoholic troll
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I always make sure girls cum before I do
  • Player11
    2 years ago
    Another thing I dont like bitches that are druggies or have unreasonable drama. One gal I did off SA was a cuck / hotwife where the marriage open from her end. It made me uneasy he knew but made it clear I to her I wanted no interaction with him. She was real good fuk, screamer, plus low pop. Hotwife pussy can be exciting. Many wives like having guy(s) on the side.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I’m impressed that Warrior is such a giver! That’s very nice of you Warrior, but that girl needs to keep working for that money. A firm smack to the butt cheeks will get her thinking less about her sensitive lady parts. When I pay to park, I don’t move my car while there’s still 15 minutes left on the meter!
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @Warrior15 I will play along and answer your questions. Don't let her orgasm ? In my humble opinion and limited experience, I prefer them and myself to experience multiple orgasms. In our sexually repressed and contradictory American society/culture women are told they ought to be modest and suppress and feel ashamed of their sexual desires and sexuality in general. So they are “too sensitive” to continue, however when women really are experiencing good sex their body parts naturally get wet/lubricated and become more sensitive. What has worked for me with my ATF Stripper Ally, who was a baby stripper when we meet, very sweet and nice, was to make her feel safe, in a clean comfortable environment (nice hotel room) secure and desired so the sex got better and better because she was more comfortable and felt safe relaxed and was able to let herself go and enjoy it, I enjoyed it too, she would experience multiple orgasms and was very shy and sweet about it. Ally and I developed a Sugar Baby type of relationship we had OTC almost every week for more than two years. She was worth every penny and every second I spent with her. Similarly when I meet mi ATF woman and I had one of the best sexual experiences in my life. I wrote an article about it: “How I found my All Time Favorite woman.” [view link] In any “business relationship” there are people that are nice, professional, offer friendly service and “it is a pleasure doing business with them”. Thank you for sharing your experience and making me remember the good times I had.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icee it doesnt matter if someone likes shit on the dick everyone has their stuff. You should show more respect to elderly users like warrior and 25, old enough to be your grandpa.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Wait a minute Blind-eye. Who said I was old? Compared to the 20-somethings I'm banging, yeah maybe. But I'm not retiring any time soon.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    I just spent the afternoon with my SB and let her read this. She agreed with me 100%.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    My wife was like that. Way to sensitive to continue without a few minutes respite. Often, when she'd cum, I'd just continue gently kissing around her pussy until she indicated I could start again. That's worked with quite a few women, in fact.
  • Liwet
    2 years ago
    <p>Sex doesn't have to end after you <sup>orgasm</sup>. You can <sub>cuddle</sub>, talk, <del>eat her out</del>, and <b>kiss</b> and then when you get hard again work towards her pleasure.</p>
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    Answer is too too simple bro. Both might got f****ed by many on same day prior seeing.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Warrior just had to get in his humble brag thread for the day
  • magicrat
    2 years ago
    Is it live or Memorex? Now there's an oldie! One of my former SBs would get so sensitive when she had a daty orgasm she would slap me up the side of the head and push me away. She would typically follow that by saying it was okay to fuck her but not to lick it. Worked for me.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    @TBE I might be old but I ain't elderly I can still kick Iceefags ass anytime he shows up.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Usually I think the idea is to keep her going for a long time. Using deep strokes to force air out, then pulling vacuum with shallow g-spot massaging strokes, letting her go over the top many many times. Usually, I think always, she will have the big final one saved for when you cum. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion