Ohio

Lman44883
Just looking for fun
Friday, May 6, 2022 5:54 PM
Curious who is actively from Ohio or close by on here

22 comments

• shailynn
    2 years ago
    San Jose Guy and Icee both live in Ohio. Don’t let San Jose Guys name fool you, he moved recently and just hasn’t updated his profile.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Shailynn why are you trolling the thread?
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^ wah bitch troll, fuck off and mind your own business. Since you're a fake know it all douche bag, let me guess, you now live in Ohio and know everything about the clubs.............
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    Lol, Icee the know it all about Ohio clubs. Lmfao!
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    Dude, you registered as a dancer, hence the flower next to your name, and then your posted banner is a picture of your goatee.Unless you're gender fluid, you might want to pick a lane.
  • Lman44883
    2 years ago
    I had no idea I hit that how tf do I change it
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    [view link] I think this link would work.
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    Go to dashboard, manage membership.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Shailynn is trolling saying I know about Ohio clubs. I've never been to clubs there
  • Lman44883
    2 years ago
    I did waiting for verification I must have accidentally hit the shit before I tried to verify. Idk wtf to to do now fr
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    Icee is kind of like that special ed kid you’d see in the school playground who doesn’t fit in, doesn’t get that he’s the butt of jokes and when he does try to fit in he goes over the top to overcompensate for his lack of awareness to read the situation. That’s the funniest part about this thread.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Uh Icee I didn’t say shit about you knowing about Ohio clubs. This guys profile looked like he way gay and I thought that was right up SJG and your alley since you both like to suck dick.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You said im in Ohio snd tge other trolls jumped on it
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    @OP, judging by your profile, I think you're on the wrong kind of board...
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'You said im in Ohio snd tge other trolls jumped on it' First of all iceydougster there's that fuzzy spelling again, take a deep breath and try controlling your anxiety. Secondly by your postings screaming for trans rights and what not we already figured what side you bat from but it's been confirmed now that you're agitated of being outed from Ohio but not a peep of protest from you regarding you sucking cock. Lulz
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Well icee didn’t deny licking to suck dick.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Yep I noticed that too, when we call him a cocksucker it's not an insult, it's a fact.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You're just trolling like you do in every thread
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    You've posted twice since it was mentioned and still no denial, Ok book it, it's a fact! So to be inclusive and make you feel comfortable should we call you iceycocksucker now?
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    How did he get verified as a dancer? Is it not checked, or is it cuz male strippers are also allowed? Icee, mate i told you, for your ex to find you on this site you aren’t being careful enough with your internet privacy and security. Now your ex leaked all that info about you, you can’t blame others for the info that has come out.
  • IceesEx
    2 years ago
    If that piece of shit Icey doesn't give me my iPad and bed sheets back I'm posting his fucking moms address on here so Twentyfive can go beat the shit out of him for me.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^ Lulz
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion