tuscl

Perfect 10

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Friday, May 6, 2022 11:03 AM
There’s a magazine available that is named “Perfect 10” It would be interesting to see some of the girls because probably the most profound fact I have discovered in my many years on TUSCL is the wide variety of tastes members have in women. My perfect 10 is different than Papi And Icee’s perfect 10 is different than mine And lopaw had her preferences And Alucard….well I don’t think anyone had the same tastes he did

9 comments

• Longball300
    2 years ago
    Yeah, i used to get that mag many years ago; thought it was defunct. Their thing back then was all the ladies were natural; most were eastern european or Russian. They were uniformly very attractive and were they all "10's" for me? No, but 8 -10's for sure.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    There are magazines that still exist ?
  • From978
    2 years ago
    Wikipedia thinks the last print edition came out in 2007, and the main Google results are nail and hair salons. Does somebody have an actual location, or is this just a low-tech example of those old threads that keep bumping to the top?
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    There are those adult genres that get played out - and then played out again - until they don’t resemble the initial genre at all. I think Perfect 10 is one of those genres - magazines, etc. Playboy even seems to have gone off the deep end. This isn’t my fetish - but there was a video series called Barely Legal - and those videos now include 35 year olds (and they aren’t playing milf roles). I do enjoy the genres that Kink has - Electro Sluts, Everything Butt, The Upper Floor, etc… it’s very filthy and fresh.
  • Longball300
    2 years ago
    @ Warrior - My issue of "Penthouse" shows up every two months. Nice to look at and nostalgic is a way...
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    I think I remember Perfect 10. That was back when I was too young to legally purchase them, so I would smuggle them out under my shirt. How about Swank? I had so many of those in my Spank Bank.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    It really does vary wildly
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    2 years ago
    I remember Swank! Hot girls too dirty for PB or PH
  • mike710
    2 years ago
    I had the pleasure of meeting a girl that posed in Swank while she was bartending at a, now closed, strip club in San Diego. That was kind of cool to know her so up close and personal as that magazine was.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion