tuscl

Has anyone ever met a super whale non-celebrity in the strip club?

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Patrons or strippers, how was that experience? Was it helpful or a hinderence in the club. Did he or she get out ok? Talking about non-celebrities btw.

32 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    A few years ago, I fell into a conversation with a guy at Club Desire who did not give off a "richer than Crassus" vibe, but it turned out he was. Quiet, not flashy, older guy. We weren't actually talking about strip club stuff, but I first noticed that every single dancer made their way to him to touch base, and he tipped every single one. And though I couldn't determine an exact amount, the tips weren't small.

Anyway, we were comparing notes on clubs, and I said something about Foxy and RI Dolls being no-extras clubs. He sort of shrugged and grinned at that. I pulled that thread and he eventually said that four-digit dollar amounts opened a lot of doors (among other things). He further stated that if he goes to someplace like Foxy and doesn't feel like haggling, then he'd just kick off negotiations at $1000, $2000, or $3000 dollars. According to him, at those dollar amounts it's open season on most all dancers, bartenders, and waitresses.

So, then I asked if he walked around with that sort of cash, because anyone could promise to shell out $3,000. He said that sometimes he did, but mostly he got by on his reputation. The dancers have a good idea about who's sugar and who's salt. I asked what he'd do if he got mugged, and he shrugged and said he'd give up the money in a heartbeat, because he'd just make it plus more the next day.

At that point a dancer came out and asked him if he was ready to head up to Club Lust, and we shook hands and parted ways. Could it have been bullshit? Sure... at least to some degree. But I don't think it was, based on what I saw and how he behaved.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    This one stripper last night was so god damn heavy in my lap, and I don't think she was famous. Like getting dances from a beluga whale.
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Drug dealers....
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    I personally know 2, and probably more due to their absence, who stopped going to my local now-closed Ghetto Vu after being followed home by hood rats, and had to detour to the nearest cop shops to shake them.

Otherwise they were just an occasional and understandable hindrance to me getting my pick of the litter.
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    I've had girls leave them for me. I've never had anyone.be a hindrance in a club. It's about your vibe with the stripper hoes that matters most
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    I was in the Columbia SC Platinum Plus one evening when a guy came in with 3 body guards. He looked to be in his 40's or 50's. Resembled Vic Damone. They took 2 table in a raised section of the main floor next to the Champagne rooms. They were soon joined by a bunch of girls. About 30 minutes later he took a big fake breasted girl to the Champagne room . I know the house charge was $300/hr and typically the girls got at least $300/hr. He was back there just 30 minutes and then he and his guards left the club in a limo. Nobody I talked to had any idea who he was.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Many years ago, when I was drinking and festering around Heartbreakers in Bloomfield NJ, there was a guy who brought several dudes there from his office - and he was a non famous whale.

As I walked across the street, to the club, I saw a 7 series BMW parked in front, which I think was a no parking area. So, I thought something was odd, as nobody would normally park a nice car like that on Bloomfield Ave.

The whale and his buddies were still in their suits and ties, and that was odd for the club, as it wasn’t upscale. The whale was whaling it up, wasting money by tipping dancers more than a dollar, he was tossing $10’s and $20’s around. I think he tried to start a tab with his credit card, but that place only took cash, so that didn’t work.

It was like the perfect strip club storm - as the whale wanted a cute Russian dancer who was known to be a bit of a ROB. It was fun seeing the dynamic - as the girl could string along a guy who had only a few dollars - and everyone knew this whale was looking to spend and be seen. He kept tossing $20’s and $100’s at her, and she danced and smiled at him as she took the cash.

The whale had the physique of a manatee, as he was a big fat slob. I wasn’t sure what he wanted - as he seemed to enjoy pissing his money away - and he wasn’t going upstairs to VIP with any dancers. I started thinking that maybe he’s taking the guys who work for him out to show them a good time? The guys he was with were drinking and tipping, but they weren’t going upstairs either. It seemed odd to the regular crowd.

I made a trip to VIP and when I came back, the suits were gone. I thought they spent themselves dry. So, I grabbed a final beer and relaxed before heading out. As I open the door to leave, the whale’s car is rocking! He was getting a blow job in the front seat - with a filthy Brazilian dancer.
  • goldmongerATL
    2 years ago
    There are a few guys at Oasis in Atlanta that are whales by my standards. I have talked to a few. They are there several times a week and usually drop well over $1,000. Ome guy asked me to join him at his table. he had the 4 best girls in the house. He told me he would give them several hundred dollars each for their time, plus he was buying drinks and food. They were competing to go to VIP with him for an hour. Once he left with his choice I got to hold down the table. The remaining girls wanted me to take them to VIP. One said the going rate at this table was $1,000. They quickly drifted away but returned when he got back. Sometimes he goes twice.

One of the girls offering me everything for a grand had provided me with zero for $200 when I took her about a year before. So, yes to add to what an earlier poster said, putting a zero on the end of the price will turn most prudes into an extras whore in a heartbeat.

I was at the same club once when a guy with a posse and wearing a Mister T starter kit made it rain with $20's. Then his waitress brought his group a brick of one dollar bills. I think it was $1000. More rain commenced.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    There's a local guy who looks like he's only a couple of steps above homeless. Dresses in cheap clothes, drives an old Mazda, always seems to have 3 days of grizzled growth on his face. Makes <em>bank</em> at the track. He's given me a couple of tips on races and they paid off pretty good. One of the girls I've hung with for a couple of years now says he comes in almost ever week, and drops between 3 and 5K on one or two girls. Given how many times in one night I've seen him go to a VIP in one night, I can believe it.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    This never happens in seattle, at least not at the clubs I go to. There are whales, there is some stage tipping, but I’ve never seen someone just showing off like the other descriptions. That said, dances here are relatively expensive… $40 minimum for one, vips are costing $300-$400, and the hundred dollar handy seems less and less of a thing. Maybe all the flashiness is at the vu. I don’t know.
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    Plenty of times over the years, especially clubbing in the NYC metro area and DC.

IME how they made out was a mixed bag. Often they ended up getting what they wanted, but spent an exorbitant amount of money and feeding a lot of girls in the process.

Interesting enough though is how often those supposed super whales eventually crash and burn. I've seen a few over the years who appeared to have tons of cash to burn - right until they didn't. Now I remember them more as cautionary tales of guys who lose control and/or chase shit that they should never have chased.

But all of that is mixed comfort on the night when a guy is throwing large amounts of money around the club indiscriminately, especially in a smaller club. Law of the Jungle always applies and the girls will gravitate to where the easy money is. C'est la vie. I consider myself at best a dolphin and I'm fine with that - I'm not going to try to compete with a guy burning that type of coin. Sometimes the best move is to find another aquarium to play in or a different night to return.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    Not in a strip club, but once I spent Super Bowl weekend in Atlantic City as the guest of a mid-level mob guy from Staten Island. A buddy of mine was a part-owner of a race horse and became friendly with this guy. He rented out (actually, was probably comped) a multi-bedroom suite with a hot tub in the living room and he invited my buddy and said he could bring someone along, so there I was.

Throughout the weekend I saw this guy playing anywhere between $500 and $5,000 a hand on blackjack and at any given time he was as much as $100,000 in the hole or else up about the same amount. At one point when he was way up, he grabbed me and started stuffing my jacket pockets full of chips. Pointed a finger in my face and made me swear that no matter how much he asks, I won't give it back until later when he's off the table, and I swore on my mother's grave.

So I go up to the room and counted the chips which was about $35,000. It crossed my mind that he didn't really know how much he gave me and I could easily keep a few grand, but this just wasn't the kind of guy you fuck around with like that. There was no way he'd know, but regardless I put all the chips in a pillowcase and stashed them in the safe.

Back down on the floor, I'm betting my own money at a $20 table and doing pretty well. Spent a couple hours and I was up maybe $500 when my buddy shows up and says, "He wants to see you." So I go over to the high-roller table and he's like, "Listen kid, I know what I said, but I need the chips back." I think I spent less than five seconds quibbling about it. "Umm, well Bobby, you made me swear, uhh..." Then his finger was back in my face and he says, "Gimme those fuckin' chips."

Obviously I went to the room and got the chips. He ended up losing it all and by Sunday morning he finally quit playing blackjack, down about 80 grand in total. But that didn't stop him from placing a $50,000 bet on the Super Bowl, which he won, so maybe he lost about 30K all together. Plus he paid everything for us from Friday thru Sunday. Steakhouse dinners, full bar in the room, a Super Bowl party with lobsters and all that shit. Yeah, I'd say this guy was a whale.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    To threadjack, the co-worker of a relative of mine became a sort of personal assistant to a very rich guy. The guy had unlimited company with model-hot women. And he didn't really have to spend anything. They just wanted their long shot at getting him pussy whipped.

Sounds like I need to get to this club that goldmonger is talking about. I regularly spend a grand up in the club. Cause a decent club will have several strippers that will have me pussy whipped the minute I look at them.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    One club I frequented had a very popular Afghani-Italian dancer. But most nights she was locked up by a whale who was supposedly an E-bay multi-millionaire. Turned out he was just emptying out his 401K. The fool actually felt all victimized when he ran out of money, and she no longer had time for him. But she wasn't a ROB, so I doubt she made commitments to him, and then welched. He just decided for the both of them she owed him time in addition to what he had paid for. Bizarre thing was, several dancers who were far more ROBby took his side in that whole mess. The crazy things people will do out of envy.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I don't get jealous of them. Think of the loneliness and desperation that that's all they have.

• rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Cashman that story is hilarious. Good story

Everyone may have their own standards on whales but the most I have seen is someone repeatedly extending VIP with a dancer... they spent over $2000 and were continuing in VIP even beyond closing time. It was actually a young guy in his 20’s, supposedly rich from crypto stuff.

Icee, its not good to be jealous of anyone, but the comment about loneliness and desperation sounds like jealousy. Blowing money at a strip club doesn’t automatically mean loneliness or desperation.

• rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Goldmonger, that comment about turning prudes into whores is interesting. Do you think it would work even on dancers with SO’s though?

In some cases the stage tipping seems to be done just for attention or showing off. I don’t stage tip, and usually don’t watch the stage much either.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    For me, Whales buy-out girls for most or all of their shift. Some are free agents that all the girls flock to for guaranteed VIPs.
    They may or may not look like manatees.
  • goldmongerATL
    2 years ago
    I think almost all women at a strip club have some figure where they would stop saying "no". It is just that for some the figure is "will never happen" high.

Remember the movie Indecent Proposal?

The question reminds me of that very old joke:

A guy strikes up a conversation with a 10 at a bar. After a bit of flirting he jokingly asks if she would spend the night at his hotel with him for a million dollars. She says for a million dollars of course she would. he then asks if she would do it for $300. She gets indignant and says "Hey, what do you think I am?"

He replies "We've already established that answer. Now we are negotiating!"
  • DenimChicken
    2 years ago
    Whale is so subjective. Somebody can spend a few grand and nobody notices. Somebody can spend the same amount on stage tips only.

People can go off to VIP and drop 20k or spend 2k and still be gone for a few hours.

I've seen people who aren't wealthy go to a club 4x a week and deplete their savings/accounts. It's quite hilarious to me when they are a grown ass adult (minus any mental issues) and they fall into this trap.
  • theeastcoast757
    2 years ago
    I’ve met one he was awesome, he was definitely a drug dealer I later found out but very respectful. We met at the club and then exchanged numbers and had planned outings there where he would just give me money, I used to “make it rain” until I met him and now I love doing it. Really sucks I thought I found a real friend to chill at the club with but he stopped hitting me up when I said I was in a relationship. That really doesn’t make sense to me since dancers would stay close to him trying to get his money and we were both there for the dancers.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I don't get impressed by money or material shit. Most Whales do it coz they have to.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    Ah, yes, regularly.

I like what was said about, ‘whale is subjective,’ that’s true.

I work in Vegas so there are a lot of people with money.

My #1 customer is a whale and we have known each other a very long time, wonderful person and we have a great and respectful relationship.

But yeah, what’s a whale to you, first of all? For some girls, one person giving you $500 would do it abs for some it’s $5000.

I guess eye of the beholder??
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Vegas clubs aren't doing that good
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    One time I was at Toronto and I was sitting at the bar with a dancer. This guy has the bartenders (2) hand out glasses of Dom P to everyone that’s within a 15 foot radius of the bar, probably about 12 people. Multiple bottles popping. I respectfully decline and the dancer with me told me to take it and drink it, she told me “don’t let him see you decline it, if everyone’s happy, he’s happy and he’ll spend more money and everyone working here will make more.” I understood what she meant and had a couple of glasses. He later came and said hi and talked to me - seemed like an alright guy. I could really care less I was just trying to get in the dancers pants.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    I’d like to know what a whale is too. Anyways, I’ll give an oddball story.

I remember one person dropped a few thousand at this one tiny club with six of us dancers working that night. He prepaid for a string of dances for four of us to go back and dance for him and three of his friends. No doubt for the ego boost because the rest of the club was full of patrons at that moment and doing so would disturb the rotation of having only two dancers dealing with that.

Though that guy was super annoying, and I had walked off on him pretty early on because he asked about “do you sell bundles?” Erm no, it’s just $100 a song dude. And then he mocked me for having bad sales skills after I walked off on him and was dancing on stage later. And apparently complained to other dancers about my bad selling skills too. And then another dancer sat with him for a bit working out the details with him, before dragging me back to say “okay, you’re doing dances with us now”. I probably do have bad sales skills but I was more than happy to allow somebody else to have better sales skills while I interacted with other customers in the room.

Thankfully during the string of dances, most of my dances were for one of his friends. Who was a much more chill guy 😎
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Daaang $100 a song is this club on the International Space Station or something?
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Or do you add a $75 surcharge per song if they smell like they've been in an Abercrombie's within the past 5 years?
  • VanessaM
    2 years ago
    I met this whale at Sin City gave me and my friend $3,000 each but ended his night by chasing cars in the street. Yep he was on that dust

I miss that man 🤗
  • Champphilly
    2 years ago
    Yes. Once my friend who owns several businesses took me to a club in NYC. Yes, he had cash more than 5k. But ended up spending around 300 in Dancer tips. He did not do any dances, already he knew most hot ones and their phone numbers. He said he already texted and made arrangements with the one he wants to meet. So, whales does not spend money all time inside the club!
  • Estafador
    2 years ago
    @nicespice DAFUQ! What kind of RIP off girl are you? $100/song. Does it come with a meal and a bottle?
  • Estafador
    2 years ago
    @DenimChicken I hear different on this site. Apparently women according to this forum girls talk and gossip with each other especially when your an extreme customer (good or bad).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion