tuscl

The problem with the ignore button

drewcareypnw
not the real drew carey, but I play him at strip clubs...
A common suggestion on TUSCL wrt to managing trolls is something along the lines of "if you don't like what TrollUserXYZ is saying, press the ignore button".

This feature does work as advertised: you will stop seeing posts from the ignored user, even though you will still see them on the "my feed" page.

However, the ignore button doesn't really solve the problem of a post becoming troll infested. All of the troll fighters pile onto the troll, and now the conversation is all about the troll. Except it's a little weirder because you're only seeing one side of a troll based conversation... like you went to a party that was really a séance and everyone is shouting at their dead grandfather that is in the room but you can't see him.

Example: a recent post called "Looks like the trolls are calling founder out" has 78 posts, and 30 of them are direct responses from troll fighters to a putative troll! This doesn't even include posts by the troll which I can't see!

I don't know what the answer here is. But it's pretty damn meta when a post about trolls catches a troll and then everyone starts trolling the troll. Maybe "troll" is the wrong word. This is more like Night of the Living Dead, where a zombie bites someone and a few minutes later everyone turns into a zombie as well... but they're just biting the first zombie. Or something. HAHA

140 comments

• twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Agree completely
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Well founder has not wanted anyone to have any ability to stop anyone else from posting. So ignore is the furthest he has been willing to go.

The vast majority of boards which have moderation severely limit what people can say, and the real bullies are the moderators.

So of course we want people to self-moderate. But that is about the best which can be done.

SJG
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Drewcary. You mean the thread was ruined by trolls attacking me. I'm not a troll for defending myself from trolls.

• Eltriste
    2 years ago
    The answer is simple. Instead of egging them on get them to stop trolling and harassing members
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ lol definitely on Drew’s point
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    lights are flickering in the living room again. I think Icey is trying contact me from the Ignore Zone. I suspect that he may be tired from all the FRMOS.

@Icey: flicker lights once for YES, twice for NO, and three times for "send more chapstick".
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    You're welcome to ignore me. You're welcome to tell the trolls to stop. But attacking me for defending myself from their incessant attacks makes you no better than them
  • Subraman
    2 years ago
    "However, the ignore button doesn't really solve the problem of a post becoming troll infested. "

Right, exactly. A while back, founder gave us a capability that the thread OP could two-way block people on his thread -- that is, he could create a thread and then block the trolls off it. That didn't address the issue of trolls creating their own threads, but it was very effective at keeping trolls off of non-troll threads. Finally, for the first time in years, we could have entire interesting conversations without trolls in them. But that's not the kind of forum founder wants to have, so he removed the capability after a short time.

That brings up a point many people seem to be missing. The fact is, the natural state of all forums, everywhere, is to be troll-infested. The reason most forums that you read are NOT actually troll-infested, is because the owner/admin/mods took steps to remove the trolls, because they didn't want a troll-infested forum. The reason this forum is not troll free, is because the owner/admin **wants** it this way (if he didn't, it's trivially easy to correct it, like the thread-block feature he gave us, or assigning a couple of mods to help), this is the forum he wants on his site. Urging everyone else not to respond to trolls is not a strategy that has ever worked in the history of the internet; and you guys who think there's some mythical technology refresh coming that's going to correct this are beyond delusional, because technology is not the problem. This isn't something we as non-troll users can solve; the one person who can solve prefers it the way it is. It's that simple, IMO.
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Subraman you troll the site as well. And you have never spoken out against the trolls harassing members on here and ruining threads.

Your problem is blaming the victims of trolling and attacking people for defending themselves from yhe trolls
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    You're all basically whining that the trolls aren't able to run off people with different views
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icey what you posted above there is trolling, thats why you get accused of it. Yoi always have something to pick at, now its “you didnt call the trolls out yourself”.
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    No I'm not trolling. The clique that thinks they can censor and run the forum accuse anyone they can't troll off of being a troll.

Of course when nice spice sjg et al conspire to get a troll like you back they're more tolerant. Or.better said too stupid to see what you do dougster
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    How do you think they conspired to bring me back? By what methods?
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Drew basically made this troll thread to whine about me defending myself from trolls. Calling me a troll for responding to trolls. All of you can fuck yourselves
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Ive shown you nothing but respect
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    You've done nothing but troll me
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    If I put someone on Ignore, I don't want them to see my threads or comments. I also want Ignore to work on the Photos section as well. I do not want to see SJG or CJKent's crap photos .
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Icey, if you don't like all of us calling you a troll, then leave.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Subra, founder wants the board to buzz. Post blocks inhibit that. Also, if someone can block you from their thread, then a real troll will just make another thread to troll you. We already have that going on. We already have too many people making threads just to get their listing in the discussions list. That makes it hard to find anything.

It is not an easy issue. Most of the boards that control it do so with strict moderation. But always the mods are not really enforcing on civility, they are just creeps on power trips and they enforce on POV. We are very lucky that founder has never been like that. I am convinced that that is part of the reason for this boards success.

Muddy just posted about getting banished from Stripper Web after a post or two. I do not agree with Muddy on much, but his material is hilarious.

Ignore means that you don't have to see someone's stuff, and that they can't PM you, but that is all.

We have about 8 dedicated trolls, and one in particular runs a dozen sock puppets. They post personal attacks, things trying to impugn people's face to face lives. And some will believe it. So they make it hard to maintain privacy and anonymity.

These 8 just have nothing better to do and they contribute little material of their own.

Only in truly extreme cases, like things that will cause external legal consequence, has founder banished.

I think he is right, because he does not want to have to baby sit imbeciles on an online forum. If Admin's get involved visibly it looks like they are taking sides, and that can make it worse.

I believe we have a trusted core of a few members who do try to bring conversations back into the sanity sphere, deflecting them away from the personal attacks, and back to some kind of civil discourse.

There are lots and lots of good members who have left because they cannot stand the constant personal attacks.

These 8 trolls, they are people who cannot carry on civil discourse and they are people who try to hide behind the herd, and they are always referencing the herd in their posts, and they expect everyone to submit to it.

They are just extremely immature.

These are the people who pressed founder for the VIP and Verified Rooms. But they do use these.

I made one thread in VIP, to talk about review texts. But that was just so that I was not compromising the commercial value of the review texts. Otherwise I would not personally think there any reason to have VIP and Verified Rooms.

But some insisted, but then they don't use them.

SJG

School of Rock AllStar Students perform "I Heard It Through The Grapevine" by CCR
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQDa2j8W…
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    I wish Juice and flagooner were still posting. They trolled with panache.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    I do miss the Gooner. He would argue just for the sake of arguing.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    The goner was unique, I miss my buddies take on things I particularly enjoyed his one word smack downs
    Do you remember him calling someone a frenulum, another a taint.
    LOL
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    I did not know the work frenulum until today
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    word
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Flagooner was a weirdo. And you're all welcome to ignore me and stop trolling me
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Warrior. Get your clique to stop trolling every thread calling me a troll for responding and for defending myself from the trolling. You leave or ignore me it's on you
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    You bitches ruin every thread attacking me then call me a troll for defending myself.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^Frenulum
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Lulz
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Because founder is the McGyver of PHP, there is also a "HIDE" option for each individual thread. So I continue to vote no on us adopting the stripperweb power-mad moderator approach.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Warrior15, if you don't want to see my photos you don't have to. But calling them "crap" is just pointless beligerance.

And people keep saying that Eltriste is Icey. What posts we are seeing, in my view, does not support that. Calling new members sock puppets has long been a problem here.

And Icey is not a troll, he just has some minority views. We should keep the discourse civil.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Taint
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Taint?

25, are you being arbitrarily argumentative?

SJG
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    "And people keep saying that Eltriste is Icey. What posts we are seeing, in my view, does not support that. Calling new members sock puppets has long been a problem here.

And Icey is not a troll, he just has some minority views."

WOW WOW WOW!!!
    Did I just read that? I must have since I was able c+p it.
    What instantly came to mind when I saw that is that the creep is so obviously blind, oblivious, delusional, and mentally ill that he should be forcibly confined for his own safety.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    ^ Mr Buckeye. For a second, I thought you had gone over the edge. Then I realize that you are quoting someone that I have on Ignore. It's a short list so I can guess who it is. Maybe if I have someone on Ignore, then I get to Ignore the posts where that person is being quoted also. No offense, Mr Buckeye .
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Warrior, I don't know who Mr. Buckeye is, but I think you are being ridiculous. We have two underground circle jerk rooms. They are calling you, they have an open seat.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Taint
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    25, being arbitrarily argumentative, arguing when there is nothing to argue about?

SJG

The School of Rock plays Gimme Shelter with Special guest star Orianthi
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwlRGS0x…
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Taint
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Different views are what keep forums interesting. Troll acting butt hurt and attacking anyone who deviates from their clique are the problem on here.

For example I'd rather hear what Dave Anderson says than read cim saying Dave doesn't mean what he says and is a troll. Or I'd rather read icees posts without sld going on a retarded tirade while 25 and skibum spout tourette like vitriol and drewcary makes a new post how he hates icee for defending himself.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Frenulum
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    And 25 just proved my point
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Frenulum
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    25, they still have open seats in the Underground Circle Jerk Rooms.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Taint
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^ maybe both underground circle jerk rooms are closed for Clorox mopping at the same time?

SJG

The School of Rock plays Gimme Shelter with Special guest star Orianthi
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwlRGS0x…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwpG4pe3…
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Subraman is 100% correct. The ignore feature on this site is broken. It should be fixed.
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Cim it's your behavior that needs fixing more than the ignore button
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Imagine this forum being what founder wanted. Where all views are welcome and anyone can post without worrying about senior citizens harassing them for doing so
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Frenulum
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    This isn't your lawn to yell at is to ficking get off of
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Frenulum
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    25 keep proving my point
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Frenulum
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    CMI and 25, you think everyone should post the kind of stuff you guys like. And you aren't even trying to use the Ignore Feature.

This is why I can you circle jerkers.

SJG

Stray Cat Blues
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij3PD8Ji…
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    @drew it's easier for me just to scroll by anything I don't want to read. No need for a button. Ignore is a state of mind. 🧘
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^ Very true for me too!

SJG

Stray Cat Blues
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij3PD8Ji…
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icey its cmi, you always say CIM when you’re angrily typing
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    I da kang of da trolls mane!
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Again. You can quit trolling and just press tge ignore button. But you're trolls that's why you're here so you won't
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ and you’re here for what higher moral and ethical cause
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^Again. You can quit trolling and just press the ignore button. But you're a passive aggressive troll and narcissist.
    That's why you're here so you won't.

🤭🤡
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Quit trolling me. I'm not a yroll for asking you to quit trolling and harassing me
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^Again. You can quit trolling and just press the ignore button. But you're a passive aggressive troll and narcissist.

And you're a dumbass that doesn't understand you're also a troll.

🤭🤡
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Please stop trolling and calling me a 6roll for asking you to stop
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago

🤭🤡
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "You're all basically whining"

^^^ this is an example in this thread of a textbook troll post. Posted by the troll alias of Iceydodo (aka PhatBoi).
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "Or.better said too stupid to see what you do"

^^^another textbook troll post by this thread's most passive aggressive and narcissistic troll, Eltriste (aka Iceydodo aka PhatBoi).

But she's too stupid to realize it herself. 🤭🤡
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "Different views are what keep forums interesting. Troll acting butt hurt and attacking anyone who deviates from their clique are the problem on here.

For example I'd rather hear what Dave Anderson says than read cim saying Dave doesn't mean what he says and is a troll. Or I'd rather read icees posts without sld going on a retarded tirade while 25 and skibum spout tourette like vitriol and drewcary makes a new post how he hates icee for defending himself."

^^^yet another textbook troll post by this thread's most passive aggressive and narcissistic troll, Eltriste (aka Iceydodo aka PhatBoi).

But she's too stupid to realize it herself. 🤭🤡
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Ignore me and stop trolling its that simple
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago

🤭🤡
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Asking you to stop trolling me isn't trolling. You're more than welcome to stop
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago

🤭🤡
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "You're more than welcome to stop"

^^^ take a hint 🤭🤡😂😂😂
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    You'll be trolling 24 7. Please refrain from harassing me
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago

🤭🤡
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    @SLD! It's like we're at the séance, your eyes rolled back in your head, you grabbed the table and now Icey is talking through you!

I can hear you Icey, I can hear you!!! Is gramma with you? Did my dog go to heaven? Wait a minute... are YOU in heaven? How's Dixienormus? How's SJG? Can ghosts FRMOS? You want Dave, you say? Ok. I was planning on sending him to the Ignore Zone too.

The candles are getting low, a cold wind blows through the LDA... and the ghosts are gone.

I hope they have library wifi in the Ignore Zone. And lots of chapstick.

• SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    "@SLD! It's like we're at the séance, your eyes rolled back in your head, you grabbed the table and now Icey is talking through you!"

^^^@drew LOL I don't mind the repetition.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    @drew and I simply don't mind trolling a troll. It's entertaining to me. I won't let them get in the last word too.

And I have no issues admitting that it's trolling too, unlike some people. 🤷
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    SJG said "CMI and 25, you think everyone should post the kind of stuff you guys like."

Nope. And both of us have proved that numerous times. Hell, there have been several instances where I didn't like something that 25 posted and he hasn't liked something I've posted. And yet we somehow manage to either stay out of each other's way or agree to disagree.

"And you aren't even trying to use the Ignore Feature."

You are correct. And I don't use it for the reasons sensibly put forth by Drew, which you either didn't read or couldn't comprehend. If two-way "Ignore" returns, I'll use it.

Also, in much the same way that I'm not going to take strip club advice from a guy who can't sort out an internet connection outside of library hours, I'm not going to take seriously the recommendations on discussion forum etiquette from a guy who has (more than once) threatened to shoot me.

• Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Please stop trolling me
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago

🤭🤡
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    @SLD: and at this point, I'll admit that I am trolling as well, with my Ignore Zone comments, this thread, etc. But honestly, fuck these guys. I tried to engage both of them with kindness, respect, and reason, hoping that they might behave better if they didn't feel isolated from and attacked by everyone. Turns out that was a waste of my time (I think tetra or 25 warned me about that). In fact, if anything they are worse than when I started contributing to the forums a couple of years ago. Not that I had anything to do with it. My guess is that Icey's losing his mind from drug abuse, and SJG is losing his from whatever degenerative mental illness is obviously grinding him down. So they'll just get worse, and IDGAF.

TROLL ON MY ANTITROLLING BROTHERS!!
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Drew stop making shit up and stop trolling me. Ignore me. It's that simple
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    @drew great post. And yes I saw all your posts where you tried reason and logic before getting all trollish.

And you are spot on about Iceydodo and sam_jose_creep. Both have a mental retardation thing going on for whatever reason. They are to the point that they completely lack self awareness of their own trolling. And in Iceydodo's case I think she had psychological issues and her drug use is exacerbating them in addition to clouding her judgement.

For sure they will just get worse.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    @drew I also think Iceydodo likes all the drama. She could easily put everyone on ignore that she thinks is a troll, she's had numerous opportunities and nothing is stopping her, but yet she chooses to keep engaging with her supposed trolls. She can't help herself and doesn't actually want it to stop. 🤦
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Stop trolling its that easy
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago

🤭🤡
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Please ignore me and refrain from harassing me.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago

🤭🤡
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Only 6hing you trolls did in this thread is pr8ve me right
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago

🤭🤡
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    The ignore button is easy to use. The problem is the trolls are just here to well troll.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago

🤭🤡
  • PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    Someone on here made me feel unsafe and it aggravates me that there isn’t a block, I don’t want an ‘ignore,’ I want a block. I think that’s what you’re saying too.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    Yes, a block would be perfect.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    But what would be the difference between ignore and block? That they couldn't see your posts as well as you not seeing theirs? That does seem like it would be a good safety feature for dancers. It really sucks if dancers, for safety reasons. hesitate to come on here and tell us when they will be at which club.
  • Dave_Anderson
    2 years ago
    Anyone who "ignores" anyone on a website is a cowardly FAGGOT. Its just as easy to skip over a post as it is to go full snowflake and "ignore" them. What kind of gay faggots are you? Do you need your "safe space"?
  • Dave_Anderson
    2 years ago
    I wish I could "ignore" all the politically correct imagery on mainstream advertising. Unfortunately my TV doesn't have that option. ☹
  • Dave_Anderson
    2 years ago
    I wanted to ignore or block the statistically over-represented black and gay people on the in-store advertising at Target the other day. I tried to conjure a spell and make the advertising be less un-representative of the total population but it didn't work. 🤔
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    @ilb: I think a block would definitely remove notifications from a blocked user in your feed, and also that user couldn’t see your posts. I think it just puts more distance between the blocker and blocked. I also had an idea recently: get over 100 blocks/ignores by members, and your account can only post one comment a week, or maybe it just gets locked completely.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Malicious blocking would just be a censoring tool.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ No such thing as malicious blocking. Not censorship at all, just don't want to talk to you, nor does anyone else.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Malicious blocking is when trolls like your click gang up to censor someone. Like what you think your trolling will do
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Actually I don't care who else blocks your demented act I just don't care to hear from you, there is nothing in the world about anything you might have to say, that would ever add anything positive to this board, you've proved that yourself, lying about everything, plagiarizing reviews, boasting about raping women, hitting women, even though I don't believe a word you say your words are reprehensible, and you have no place in our group of people.
    You just plain do not belong.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Rather than block useless douchebags, one could also decide to just say fuck this and stop posting reviews. After 47 years I really don't need any strip club information from anyone. I posted because I usually enjoyed the threads and could tolerate the few trolls. I would never tell Founder to get rid of the trolls as this is his business. If I disagree with a business, I just avoid the business and tell everyone why. Its like Starbucks. You can love it, order it, drink it all down, just not in my house, office or car.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    25 you can post in the dead verified and vip forums. But you enjoy trolling and harassing yhe main room
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Same goes for the whole geriatric trick clique
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    @ski: I do the same thing with businesses that I disagree with, though it’s a more likely outcome with a commonly available business like a coffee shop. With tuscl however, I think it’s worth taking pains to make it better. While I’ve been strip clubbing for ~30 years, and also have it mostly figured out, there are occasional cases where I do need advice and members like you and 25 have provided solid input. Also, I enjoy having a place where I can talk about this thing that I can’t talk about in any other part of my life.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    By better you mean censoring. What positive input do you have drewcarey? Reviews where you call dancers trannies.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You'd rather make threads calling to censor people rather than use the ignore feature.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You're right that you wouldn't talk like this elsewhere. You wouldn't go to a club calling dancers trannies. You save that for impressing people you think are positive here like skibum 🤡
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    ^Whiney little bitch. Go suck some aids infected cock and abuse more little kids icee.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You're the whiny bitch coming on here just to call me whiny all day
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Go murder some more kids Icee. have sex with em after they're dead if you like.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Your posting history proves me right. Whiny ass troll.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Hey Icee since you like not working here is some investment advice, based on the news: buy a lot of coat hangers for your political peers.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Drewcarey thinks skibum provides positive input on the forum 🤡
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Everyone here wishes you a short life Icee.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    @ski: either you’re working on a standup routine, or the ghost of icey has returned. Dark days, dark days. While I’m lighting up some sage and getting out the holy water, can you ask him what the winning lottery numbers are?
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    I like stand-up. Its scary so it makes you feel alive.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Drew you find skibums vile vitriol as funny as you accusing dancers of being trannies in reviews?
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Ignore blocks people from sending you emails. But no, you can't use ignore to block people off of threads. If you could, the party would just make their own trolling thread.

SJG

The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter - 2013 School of Rock AllStars Team 4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we-3Y3vh…
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    'If you could, the party would just make their own trolling thread.'

exhibit A-infinity, the hundreds of threads you made!

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    The problem with the ignore button is youre not using it coz you're just hear to troll
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    You wanted a lot of aliases to use to give people shit Icee. This is the price you pay. Hey why not post some more fat pig pics. Instagram looks like the farm down the street.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Nope. If anything all I've done is try to get away from your trolling. But you can't stop. You're obsessed
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago

🤭🤡
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    "hear to troll"

Hear to troll you say? Lulz
    Having another anxiety attack that's affecting your spelling iceydougster?
    You need to calm down, take a deep breath,and stop trolling!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You're trolling. And your newest btactic is claiming anyone who defends themselves from your incessant trilling is the real troll.

You're on here all day doing nothing but trolling and ruining threads

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You won't use the ignore button because trolling people is yhe only reason you're here
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    You won't use the ignore button because trolling people is yhe only reason you're here
  • IceesEx
    2 years ago
    Icee go back to your job collecting shopping carts at Target. If you dont give me my $50 back my brother is coming over to beat the shit out of you.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Problem with the ignore button is the trolls in this thread
  • IceesEx
    2 years ago
    aww icee you gonna run to your moms basement and cry all night like a little girl?
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Hey Iceefag that two way block is looking better and better what do you think.
    If you ask founder nicely maybe he’ll save your ass because right now you’re getting p’owned all over the site.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    25 I'm not getting owned. Im being proven right. All yhe geriatric trick clique does is troll all day
  • 49-Cowboy
    2 years ago
    no you are getting owned Icee even my liberal ass even realizes that.
  • IceesEx
    2 years ago
    Icee is a fucking loser. hes getting owned all day everyday like a fucking slave. he's coming over to my apartment in awhile to lick the cum off my feet after my new boyfriend fucks me while I peg Icee in the ass.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    @iceesEx: AH HAHAHAH HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAH HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion