tuscl

Best spots to visit while in DC

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Friday, April 29, 2022 11:35 PM
So, I'm headed to DC in a few days. I know I was supposed to head to Atlanta, but due to some issues I had to switch it to DC because that's drivable and thus cheaper for the meantime. The main attraction is the national museum for aa history and culture but I can't go to a new City without trying some of them looking old clubs😏😁 However doing some quick research on the websites Club listings for Washington d.c., it seems to be a lot of negativity or at least not a lot of great experiences. I don't know if it's the worst but it doesn't seem to be fantastic. Perhaps even just some clubs that aren't mentioned but are not the exhaustive list of what is in DC. Can anyone tell me what is perhaps the best club to look out for while in DC? Of course the side quest is also how to get away from the GF to visit said clubs.

9 comments

• PinkSugarDoll
    •
    2 years ago
    I used to live in DC. Loved it, very fun time of my life. What I remember of clubs there is the girls can’t talk to you on the floor, only in stages, so it’s hard to get dances. Everyone I know would say go to Baltimore, but be aware of your surroundings. I didn’t dance when I lived there, I had a corporate job for a Fortune 500, so I don’t have a club recommendation for you.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    •
    2 years ago
    If you’re interested in an AA club, try Ebony Inn, just a little east of the DC line in Maryland. Be sure to read recent reviews about parking and phones. Or if you’re interested in Latinas, check out Showcase or Body Shop a little north of the DC line. If you’re really stuck in DC, then Good Guys is probably your best bet.
  • ATACdawg
    •
    2 years ago
    From some of your posts, it looks like you are interested in watching/tipping stage shows. If that is the case, then Good Guys Club is a good option for up close and personal views of some pretty attractive girls. If you want to make the pilgrimage to Baltimore, then Fantasies or Penthouse Club Baltimore would be good choices.
  • Estafador
    •
    2 years ago
    unfortunately, my car is going to be in the shop so we're using my GF's car so no way am I going to be able to go to Baltimore for dubious reasons. Good GUys huh? Perhaps the reviews here are off kilter but seems a bit mixed on likeablity
  • rickdugan
    •
    2 years ago
    ^ You don't want to drive to/from Baltimore anyway. The traffic in the DC/Baltimore corridor is atrocious. The best bet in moving between the two is by rail, though it sounds like you're not going to have that kind of time or freedom. It's a lesser evil situation in DC. DC sucks, not only because of the club limitations, but because there is way too much money chasing way too few girls. The last time I was there I camped out in Baltimore and commuted into the city by rail. The time before that I didn't even bother clubbing. I guess just enjoy it for what it is if you absolutely must club there, but IMHO you shouldn't waste too much of your ammo there. Good luck!
  • ATACdawg
    •
    2 years ago
    I think that Good Guys still has a very reasonable valet parking service. Also, if you are planning on getting a bite to eat before clubbing, Rockland's BBQ is basically right across the street and just a few doors north of GGC. One of my favorites in the DC area.
  • rickmacrodong
    •
    2 years ago
    ^does good guys have lap dances full contact? I heard DC doesnt allow them...?
  • Champphilly
    •
    2 years ago
    Waste of time and money. Go to milstream In Baltimore
  • ATACdawg
    •
    2 years ago
    Full contact? Frankly, idk. Good Guys has been offering private dances recently, but I think they are probably going to be air dances. Assuming that Estafador does want full contact and can't/doesn't want to drive to Baltimore, then a possibility is to cross the Potomac ok not Virginia and go to Paper Moon, which is a full contact but pastied club. It has some kind of grandfathered protection that allows this. However, that option would really cost him!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion