tuscl

Do some female customers think they can dance for other male customers?

I was wondering last night, do some female customers think they can dance for other male customers in the club? I tipped a dancer on stage and was sitting quietly in a chair. Then I noticed two female customers who seemed to be really into each other. They weren't dressed in the standard stripper clothing so I didn't think they worked there. Never saw them before. However one of them started waving her finger at me to come over. She said "you want to go in the back with us? It'll cost you money though." I asked if they work here. It didn't seem like they did. I declined their offer. I was wondering if they were a bit drunk but couldn't tell. Minutes later, it seemed like they were with some other guys they may have arrived with so I don't know what game the girls were playing.

As soon as I sat down after talking to those two girls, two other guys wanted to know what they were asking me. Maybe it was because they looked like two hot lesbians. Then they asked if they work here. I didn't think so. I wouldn't be surprised if the females thought they could just walk in the back with me. I bet that would have gotten the attention of some bouncers. You think some females think a club will let them dance for others using a lap dance room when they don't work there?

16 comments

• MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    Those bitches were drunk...you'd all get tossed for trying to go in the back at a club, unless it was just for a joke.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I guess I could have claimed I thought they worked there. Probably would have been asked to leave the lap dance room at a minimum though.
  • jester214
    17 years ago
    Sounds like they were drunk, fucking around, or both... I kinda wish you had said yes, just so we would know the answer...
  • DandyDan
    17 years ago
    I can indisputably say some of them sure think they can. And I'm fairly certain it is the alcohol talking. Of course, the bouncers probably would have had something to say if they did dance. Then again, if this had happened at my favorite club, the owner may have allowed it to happen as long as the girls did a stage dance, at least based on an incident I witnessed there once. Then again, based on a different incident there, they may have been looking to get laid in the ladies room.
  • SuperDude
    17 years ago
    I have heard of women coming to clubs to meet with and pick up horny men for the evening. Sometines money is required. Sometimes its just a way for a woman to get a quick lay. So, she's not a dancer working in that club. What would you do if a woman customer in a strip club invited you to her place?
  • Philip A. Stein
    17 years ago
    I bet they would let them LD in the VIP room if they tip out to the bar.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    I don't even think the club would let them just 'tip out' for the privilege of using their LD or VIP area. It wouldn't be fair for the club dancers.

If anything, it was either teasing, being drunk, or a prose to a posssible 'rip off' scheme.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I think that IF a hot woman came to a strip club to pick up a horny man, and she tried to pick me up, she'd have VERY LITTLE PROBLEM convincing me to 'get to know her.' I suspect, however, that the women who attend gentlemen's strip clubs in order to find men, are probably not my personal ideal of hotness at all ..
  • Raincoat
    17 years ago
    Casual Guy, as a TUSCL member you have a responsibility to follow through on offers like that so that you can share your experience with us. Never say no until you get the information, just ask what will happen and how much it will cost.

Mardis Gras nights at Daisy Dukes and Lumber Yard encourages female customers to roam around collecting beads. Flashing of T&A, Mini Laps, even some stick shifting for a couple of $1 beads, all in clear view. One time at a club in Mt. Joy, IA I saw a couple of female customers take a male customer to the back so that a seasoned stripper could teach them about giving lap dances.
  • MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    "What would you do if a woman customer in a strip club invited you to her place?"

I'd bang her back at her place and be wary of a ripoff...bf at home waiting to jump you and the like...

I've been on the receiving end of a stripper-in-training dance at least twice (with the more experienced stripper showing how to do one and then the less experienced stripper trying it out on me). The crappy part is that it usually cost double the dance price...the good part was learning some of the "tricks" that the dancers do to guys first-hand..."just tease the fuck out of 'em"...lol...
  • lopaw
    17 years ago
    It's stupid bee-otches like that that make it harder for us "genuine" female customers in general.

They should be BOUNCED.

• casualguy
    17 years ago
    Now that I have thought about it, I thought of a way everything could have been worked out. I would have to ask the girls what they meant about going in the back. ie, will they dance topless and give me laps or were they thinking of something else? I know of a bi dancer (didn't see her but one time though) who would have been happy to join us. I would have had 3 girls dancing for me but the bi dancer and the other two probably would be interacting with each other a bit. It looked like the 2 girls were really into each other so I have no idea why they asked me to go in the back with them.

I was a bit wary about the whole thing a few minutes later because I thought they asked another guy a question and then came back to their chairs. Then it seems like some other guys returned and had a few words with one girl, probably asking why they were talking to some other guy I wouldn't be surprised. Oh well, I remember one night as I left the same club, some people in a truck started talking to me. Then I heard a girl inside say "you like these?" She flashed me. I said "yeaahh!" Usually though, the female customers don't say anything to me.
  • SuperDude
    17 years ago
    Saw a female customer give $5 tips to a dancer, followed by hugs and French kissing make-out. This female customer was at least 300 pounds and truly ugly. Dancer standing next to me thought it was a wonderful expression of female support. I left.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I think the last time a female customer waved me over to her table a few years ago, she was laughing saying that someone thought me and her were sex partners. I'm thinking who? a bouncer or a big guy in the club? What seems amusing to a female customer might be something I have to keep an eye out for.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    300 lbs, that would be ugly. These two females weren't ugly and looked good. I don't think I would have had a table of guys sitting next to me questioning me afterwards asking if they work here etc. etc.

I don't know, maybe they knew the one dancer was bi and she seemed to be familiar with me. Actually if they did know that, they probably would have asked me about her. One of these days, I may end up sitting with a table full of dancers and female customers all around me.
  • TessieV
    17 years ago
    alot of females do this in attempt to score private shows outside of the club
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion