tuscl

That icee nigga was right about yall

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
Just plain dog gone right.

31 comments

• gSteph
    2 years ago
    And the rest of the world was right about icee.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    And I'm just plain dog gone right when I say bigbitchiceybubba is really dougster!

*** SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT BIGBITCHICEYBUBBA ***
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    But me an bigbitchicey still be nigga homies! lulz
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Icee was the one who called dougster out when he last invaded the forum. And he helped get him deleted. Sjg theosu cim nicespice and others were responsible for getting dougster to troll again. They always do the same thing. When Icee calls Dougster out they accuse him of being Dougster. BIGTHIRDEYE is the newest profile Dougster made.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    ELtriste how do you know all this, if you just joined today? You’re speaking and acting exactly like icey/bubba. And no, im not dougster
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    Eltriste even misspells like Iceydodo.

🤭🤡
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Icee kept it too real. He was too honest and called it like he saw it. He hit nerves and got a lot of undeserved hate for it.

The problem here is that there are grown ass old men trolling the fuck out of this site. And that's beyond retarded.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    ^^^ So says the Iceydodo troll alias account. 🤭🤡
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Icee is still the most missed on here. Only one to keep it real. But he just had enough of being harassed by the trolls
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^

AKA doogie dougster!
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    TBE is dougster but you know that. As soon as I called him out your lame troll ass started calling me Dougster thinking it'll deflect from him.

Anyways. Icee was 100% right about the trolls here
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Nope. Says Eltriste. You theosu and 25 need to find something better to so than troll tuscl and harass members.
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Yall keep proving icee right. Your post history speaks for itself
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    Eltriste (aka biggdumbass aka Iceydodo aka PhatBoi) is extremely passive aggressive and argumentative. Also as a narcissist, she lives to be the center of attention and take a moral high ground over others. I think it stems from a deep insecurity and self loathing. So she has a need for constant self validation that she's better than others and she seeks this out constantly on TUSCL. It's done through either straight up bragging or through passive aggressive trolling and playing a troll victim. This thread is a perfect example.
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    That's the same troll post you copy and paste all over. Again just proved icee right
  • SirLapdancealot
    2 years ago
    Eltriste (aka biggdumbass aka Iceydodo aka PhatBoi) is extremely passive aggressive and argumentative. Also as a narcissist, she lives to be the center of attention and take a moral high ground over others. I think it stems from a deep insecurity and self loathing. So she has a need for constant self validation that she's better than others and she seeks this out constantly on TUSCL. It's done through either straight up bragging or through passive aggressive trolling and playing a troll victim. This thread is a perfect example.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    Nigga, please!
  • 48-Cowboy
    2 years ago
    Horse apples are delicious
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Eltriste, nope im not dougster! Nobody agrees, that’s baseless
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Eltriste did you see that thread where I was welcomed to the site?
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    Sjg welcomed you dougster. And nice spice posted and Cashman...people who got you to come back. That's not much to brag about
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^

Both of you fuckheads are dougster!
    dougie invented phatboi then all the icey trolls and now eltrick then in between invented 3rdeye so he'd have someone to divert and deflect to when icey is called out as dougie but none of it is working!

Both of you fuckheads are dougster!
  • Eltriste
    2 years ago
    I'm eltriste . You're accusing me of being dougster just like you claimed icee was dougster when he called him out. For whatever reason you protect dougster by claiming anyone calling him out is him. Fucking idiot
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Eltriste those are all respectable veteran users on the site. It is a lot to brag about
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    You're full of shit dougie, all you want to do is troll the board in overdrive because you failed in your vm vendetta, which I was mostly quiet about back then but agreed with you.
    I don't agree with anything you're doing now!
    Get a fucking life!
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    And now crickets as dougie tries to think up another deflection but it won't work!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    SLAM DUNK THAT FAGGOT TGE OSU

the ultimate troll protector sucking dougsters dick showing off for nicespice and sjg
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^

Another iceydougster account!
    Founder should just ban all of your alias accounts and force you to start from square one again!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Anyone who calls dougster out is really dougster while theosu sjg Cashman nicespice welcome dougster aka bigthirdeye to the forum
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion