tuscl

Do you get told you're shit?

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Both my current OTC favs have had bad rough patches lately with SOs. So I get at least one "men are shit!" min-rants every time I see them. They don't come out and say "YOU INCLUDED!!!" but hard not to take it that way.

17 comments

• ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Didn't have these problems when I did OTC with a lesbian, miss her.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I get the opposite. That im yhe perfect man. That im too good for any girl. Girls get jealous of other girls. I'm a stripper hoe magnet lulz
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    I heard Icey sucked Dixie's cock while Dixie allowed a bighorn sheep to abuse him anally with its' horns.
  • jackslash
    2 years ago
    Dancers don't yell at me. I'm too lovable.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Never happened to me, I must be loveable like jack, if I only knew how to make Lasagna I'd be irresistible.
    😁
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    The rants I hear are usually specific to the SOs in question. I guess that either I don't fall into the "men are shit" category at that moment or I do but they refrain from saying it while I'm feeding them booze and food in advance of handing over a wad of money at the notel.
  • rockie
    2 years ago
    It's white noise to me (in most instances) and if it effects my mood in any way - I move on to the another option. I can usually get most dancer's to move off the rant, with some self deprecating humor. Any version of Yeah, I definitely came in to the club today in pursuit of a "stressed woman", because I just can't get that anywhere else can turn the page or not.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    I mentioned this before. There was a Reese Witherspoon look a like at Follies that told me "all men are ass holes". She got fired and I heard moved to Texas.
  • JamesSD
    2 years ago
    I've had the same experience as Rick. I'll get the occasional rant about a boyfriend/FWB the girl wishes would be her boyfriend.

Most of the complaints about men in general are more "where can I find a good guy?", kind of sad comments. The lonely 30something stripper is a real trope.
  • goldmongerATL
    2 years ago
    I once had a dancer tell me she was getting a job with an accounting firm where she "would meet a better class of men" This was right after she swallowed.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Sounds like goldmonger needs to drink more pineapple juice.
  • bang69
    2 years ago
    I have never been called any name by a stripper. reason being I sepend $$$ on them.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Lol reminds me of the time there was a group of us mostly females and two guys there.

And somebody said “all men are trash”.
    One of the guys looked over and was replied “…um, okay”.
    She shrugged and smiled and said “well that doesn’t count because you’re not a man”
    Then he said “….Um, okay”.

But also later on she also casually talked about cannibalism and when the waiter walked by he looked pretty disturbed. Lol
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    I get told that I am the shit, but never told I am shit.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    I've had some favs who were into chocking guys. But if they ever killed anyone, pretty sure it was an accident. Even more sure they didn't cook and eat the ones they killed.

The waiter was probably wondering if he should yell "NO OUTSIDE FOOD!!!".
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    I've been told I have a long shelf life as a regular. I think they just start taking me for granted. Maybe someday, I'll get to fly for free as a stripper's emotional support PL.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    A man can dream.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion