tuscl

Suggestions on Times and Date to Go - 1st Time

havenfan
Arizona
I have flexibility and can go Saturday 4/30, Sunday 5/1, or Monday 5/2. If I go Saturday, I can stay over but a little unsure I want to do that. What do you suggest for a newbie? Anyone want to join - coming from LA on Saturday/Sunday.

21 comments

• CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    Go Saturday if you don’t mind crowds and want more women to choose from. Go Sunday otherwise.

Since is your first time, go with the idea of making this a recon mission and be open to the possibilities, keep your expectations reasonable/realistic.

Don’t drink or do drugs and behave like a gentleman and you will be treated like a gentleman.

You don’t have to stay over, but ask about the hotel cascades specials, ask a couple girls about the new rules and prices after the lockdown, etc.

Just relax and enjoy learning about THE Happiest Place on Earth.

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=1401
  • PutaTester
    2 years ago
    Wish I could. Sunday or Monday is recommended. Plenty of action and you avoid the weekend sausage fest.
  • booji boy
    2 years ago
    Sunday or Monday... there will be fewer women but still enough. You'll also have more space to take it all in and get used to it. If the US is all you're used to, it'll be a bit overwhelming for the first few hours. :-)
  • JAprufrock
    2 years ago
    Echo what others have said about going Sunday-Monday, even Tuesday, to avoid bigger crowds. Friday-Saturday might be overwhelming for your first time.
    Always enjoy hearing about a newbie's experience, especially at HK. Will never forget the anticipation I had crossing the border and taking a taxi to the club my first time five years ago, and just being awestruck when you part those curtains and enter the club. It's like taking a break from reality to be able to openly ask beautiful women for sex and, for those that allow it, to fondle their most intimate body parts for a small tip.
  • Redbaron12
    2 years ago
    If it's your first time I would suggest not going on a Friday or Saturday. Saturday will be so crowded it can be overwhelming. For me, Friday and Saturday is a different experience than Sunday, Monday, Tuesday. But if Saturday is what fits your schedule do it. Next time I'd go on a Monday or Tuesday. Still lots of girls but far more laid back. The weekends are more of a hustle. You'll have a good time Saturday but the weekdays are a different experience in my opinion.
  • PutaTester
    2 years ago
    Another factor is there is a small price difference between weekends and weekdays. It might be that HK is still charging cover weekend evenings; not on weekdays. The rooms are cheaper overnight on weekdays. The puta/monger ratio is much better on weekdays. The hotter/popular girls tend to be very busy on the weekends. Weekdays you are more likely to find an unencumbered puta to your liking. I have seen attractive putas go an entire weekday shift and not get much action. One that I knew well and was considered popular was thrilled to see me, because it was near the end of her shift and she had made one ficha ticket and two dollars from boob grabs. (I was happy to take her arriba, because I knew her level of performance. And, since weekdays are puta competitive, they are more likely to negotiate. And to that end:

If a girl asks for $100, some are firm on the price and some will come down to $80. Judgement call at the time. It used to be $80 would get you a hottie. Now it $100 seems to be the standard. To me it is not worth $20 to miss a good time and memory.
    If a girl asks for $120, most will come down to $100 and a few will come down to $80. I would also start looking for other red flags.
    If a girl asks for more than $120 and will not negotiate, walk away. Huge red flag.
    Rumor has it that some are asking $150, because some newbies will pay it not knowing any better.

There are mongers who talk about "the one that got away" due to a failure to act or a disagreement on price/value. However, in the past six mongering years, I have never failed to get laid in a whorehouse.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    1st time ? Go on a Monday. The Quality Selection on a weekend will blow your mind. But the place is VERY crowded. There are still plenty of attractive chicas on a Monday, but you will be able to relax and get a feel for the place. And the girls are going to be coming to you. On the weekend, the top girls can pick and choose who they want to go upstairs with . Then maybe the next time, go on a weekend.
    2 years ago
    And please try and remember to report back your experiences. Your first impressions will be significantly more valuable to someone who is thinking of going their first time.
  • TJ Walker
    2 years ago
    Sat daytime is ok, not super crowded like nite after 10pm. HK is now very big inside so crowded may not be a problem either.
  • havenfan
    2 years ago
    Awesome feedback! Thank you. Another thing I haven't been able to figure out is whether I should get a room to go to or if there is a section where you can play around. Tbh, I am a bit freaked out fucking these girls and just want to grab some tits, finger some pussy and maybe even go for a handjob. Realize, I'm used to USA strip clubs... I know there are condoms, but bj or fucking feels a bit far for my first time. Knowing this, it sounds like:
    - not staying overnight may be the right call. Not getting a room if I'm not fucking.
    - if I want a more casual/less crowded experience go Sun night, Mon night, or Sat day. Return to SD.
    I'm still a touch freaked out over the whole border thing anyway... great feedback and keep it coming! If you are heading there 4/30-5/1, lmk if you want a newbie joining.
    2 years ago
    Just go with the lowest expectations possible, no matter what you assume will happen you will be wrong. Friday and Saturday night are way too crowded but you can always slide next door to AB or across the street to Chicago if wall to wall ppl is an issue. It is with me. Any daytime visit can be fun, I mean WILL be fun if your expectations are not pre set. Everyone likes different things and it sounds like you really just want to scope out the scene and join in on the fringes, entirely reasonable and can be great fun. Don’t forget to check out the other places on the block, Chicago and Adeletas can be interesting and fun although a little quiet sometimes. And if you are there in the daylight walking around the block checking out the street scene can be a nice break from the chaos of the clubs.
    Don’t worry about the boarder thing, just be slow and deliberate and grunt one word answers if asked anything. Normally you won’t be unless you look scared or nervous. Just know what you can and can’t have on you (NO drugs or weapons or large sums of cash) and assume that they have to let you cross eventually. Only thing that can go wrong is it can take longer returning to the USA than you want it to. I have stood in the queue for 2 hours when I forgot my global card and I have walked thru in 2 minutes when I thought the line would be enormous. Wish I could join you but I’ll be headed to Europe finally to return to the FKKs post Covid. So far they still have masks in Germany so that’s a bummer.
  • azfriole
    2 years ago
    @havenfan if you decide to take a girl up for arriba you can rent a room for under $20 but will be on a time limit. I have a feeling once you get there and acclimated to HK your going to find a girl your going to want to spend some quality time with.

Aa far as the border it's not as intimidating as it seems reading on here. Go check out HKclub on Instagram or FB as they have videos showing you the whole process for getting across, finding the shuttle and arriving at HK.

• Redbaron12
    2 years ago
    There is zero reason to be freaked out over the whole border thing. I think everyone that's never been is a bit worried about this the first time but there is nothing to worry about. Thousands of people crossing in both directions daily. It's no big deal.
    As for what you are wanting, should you get a room?...... you'll squeeze all the tits and grab all the ass you want. As for the fingering/hand job..... it all depends on the girl. You buy a girl drink, she'll sit down with you or on you. You'll grab tits and squeeze ass while she's hanging out with you. Some girls will rub your dick over or under you pants. But ultimately they are doing this to turn you on so you'll take them to a room for $100. In the room if all you are wanting is a hand job or fondling pussy, for sure you're getting it. They are going up to the room to fuck. Some girls will let you finger them while they are sitting with you. But then again, they are allowing it probably thinking you'll eventually take them to a room. Some won't allow it in the club. And it's unlikely they're gong to play with your dick to completion while sitting there. So if that's what you want, just tell her. Maybe she'll negotiate a deal for you to do it in the club. Your other option is going to a private dance room but it will cost you like $20-$22 for that room for three songs. At that point you might as well just rent a bedroom for $30 minutes. Your safest bet is to just a room. During weekdays you'll typically get more fondling and more time with the girls while your sitting I'm the club. Saturday night..... maybe you'll get it? Saturday is a money maker for the girls. It's a hustle. If you do go Saturday I'd swing by the other clubs. Adelitas, Chicago, Tropical. Less crowded and probably more milage in the club.
  • JAprufrock
    2 years ago
    @havefan, like you, I wasn't looking to fuck my first few times at HK, only fingering, fondling and licking pussy. (I've since started fucking).

Avoid the private dance rooms. You're rushed, it's small, there's no guarantee the girl will do anything in there and she might charge extra if she does.

If you're not staying overnight, don't book a room. Just get a short-term room (I think around $20-23) for an arriba. When talking to a lady, be up front and detail what you want, use a translation app if needed. That's what I did when I wasn't looking to fuck, typing "Can I lick and finger your pussy and have you finish me with covered BJ or hand?" I don't think they're used to this, but I've had great success with this approach. The cost is the same if you're fucking them ($100, some maybe still settle for $80).

If you're planning to hook up with multiple ladies, then get a room, it'll be more cost-effective, even if you don't stay overnight. You won't feel as rushed and you can shower between sessions.

But some fichas drinks to get a feel of how hands-on the lady is. If she doesn't allow much touching during the ficha and is quiet, move on to someone else. If she's wild during the ficha (I've had some allow titty-sucking and pussy-fondling while they reached into my pants to stroke my cock), they'll probably be fun upstairs.

No worries at the border. Tell them you're meeting friends at the bars in TJ. Everyone knows you're going there to get pussy and they don't care. At most, you might get scammed into buying the $30 visa or whatever the fuck they call it. Lines can be long on the return, however, if you return during the day.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    It seems to me, based on ongoing reviews, that the quality of girls in TJ specifically has dropped. Reviewers in the past wrote about finding daytime soap opera quality babes at noon on Sunday or Monday in HK. Recently, it has been reading as if you couldn't expect even close to that except on Friday and Saturday nights. Thoughts?
  • PutaTester
    2 years ago
    YMMV I have never failed to find a girl to my liking most any day or time. OTOH I am not always looking for a trophy fuck. Indeed, a 7 body with a 10 personality and enthusiasm gets my money. A 10 with a 7 personality doesn’t even get a ficha.

The quality has declined in CC, because they stopped paying the girls to work there. Adelitas is fairly quiet during the day.
  • havenfan
    2 years ago
    OK Decision is made. Going to go Monday night. Got a hotel room and plan on getting VIP.

One last question, does anyone ever try to do lesbian stuff between two strippers?
  • mf92802
    2 years ago
    Glad to hear that you are getting a room. I find sessions in my own room are rarely rushed. Once in a while a BG will set a timer on her phone. Generally that is a bad sign. As to "lesbian stuff"; I am assuming you are talking about a threesome. It rarely works like you see in the movies where you go from doing one and simply switch to the other. At a minimum they will insist on a condom change and often there is no chemistry.

Now with that said, I have had some very good experiences with two ladies in the room when the conditions are right. One time was when two BGs approached me for the threesome. They had chemistry together but I only actually did one of them. Another time I went with a lady friend and the two of us chose a lady to take up. I did not know it at the time but she was one of the BGs who did the shave cream show so she was more than ok having full sex with me or my lady.

As said previously, go without expectations and enjoy the moment. You never know where the night might lead. If you really have your heart set on a lesbian show, watch the shave cream show for a couple bucks of tipping, it is fully interactive. For the right tip ($5) they have dulce you can lick off of any part you wish. If you want a full private lesbian experience, ask the two performers to go upstairs with you. They will be happy to accommodate you but you will be paying both of them.

HAVE FUN!
  • besmitty
    2 years ago
    Havenfan - I live in AZ too so you can ask me about anything from parking in AZ to flying to SD and getting to TJ and so forth. Anyway , I've done the weekend trip, but I prefer Monday and Tuesdays in TJ. First off, you will want to get a VIP card from HK (before you check into hotel...last 2 trips, the VIP card seller was at Cascadas in the corner at the check in desk, so might be able to get it there too). The VIP is $60 for 3 months of use. If you go on Mon/tue, you get 70% off. 20% off on Wed,thur,sun. so the CHEAPEST room is $75 regularly.
    It'll cost you a cash deposit of $30 regardless, and on these days, with the discount:
    Mon and/or Tue $23 each night
    Wed,Thur, Sun $60 each night
    Fri/Sat $75 each night

thats the cheapest room, keep that in mind. Lots of people want 2 beds in the room, one for fun, one for sleep.

Then you get to things like the master suite (which is my preference, the double master). Its larger, more seating. Idc about the jacuzzi (they arent clean anyway...found that out after filling the tub and took pics), and I really dont care about the stripper pole or karma couch (but maybe you do?)...my biggest thing is the space. Counter space too. I like to buy food and bring it up to my room to unwind for an hour. The master suite has a lot of counter space where I can put my food and turn on the tv for an hour or two. Gives me a break and sense of regathering. On a Mon and tuesday, the cost is about $50 a night which is about double the cost of a basic room. on any other night, maybe not worth the upcharge since discounts go from 70% to 20% and no discount (fri/sat).

The other benefit for VIP cards are the drinks. free drink every 12 hours as well as bottles on Mon/Tue 20% off. I always just buy a bottle on Monday and split with friends. 1 liter bacardi $50 and comes with a couple mixers (soda, juice, water, whatever)

Then there are other perks to VIP but those are the ones I would say could dictate the day's' you choose to stay. Fri/sat is where the main action is but that also means you have to compete with all those people in Cali coming for the weekend. Good luck. Sunday is a good day. only 20% with discount, but still have some leftover high quality girls from the weekend with less crowd. Monday/Tuesday big discount day. Shouldnt have an issue finding a place to sit (maybe not be able to get your fave booth, but sitting shouldnt be an issue). Wednesdays (once a month usually) they hold some event (lingerie contest, bikini contest, theme holiday events, etc) ... Thursday I havent been at all but Im guessing its prob the least fave day. Or maybe some of the high quality girls may get in that day, not sure?...

My typical stay is Mon/Tue and leave Wednesday morning and heres my full break down from when I leave my place in Glendale area in AZ

Flight $40-100 round trip frontier 1 hour flight (usually less) - i only bring backpack with clothes/essentials, no extra bags)
    parking through way.com wiht shuttle transfer to airport $5/day
    about 30 min through security (most was 45 min)
    get off flight, make your way outside the airport. the doors right outside have a bus area. 992 bus ($2.50 or $3 one way) I take to park/11th area , but there are other buses that take you to other blue line areas, but my mom lives near this one so im familiar with it).
    Bus drops you off 1 block from blue line station. blue line ($2.50) to san Ysidro (25 min ride). Get off the bus , take a left and follow the crowd to the border crossing building

stay in the right lane (unless you look/are hispanic then you can get by in the left i've been told) . show your passport and dont bring up the FMM to the person there and hopefully they let you through without paying. If you have FMM and paid the $30, then have the paper ready.

once you go through the building you just follow the crowd. At this point you have a few options but I will just expand on the only 2 I use.
    1- take the HK shuttle . Its to the right of where all the taxis are, looks like you're going into a junkyard area to be honest. there are signs and looks sketchy, but actually is the right area. The shuttle is free for VIP but they've never asked me for my card, but they drop you off right at HK. I tip $3 if its just myself, otherwise $2.

If you dont want to use or look for HK shuttle, then a taxi will cost you $5-10. I usually say taxi cicnco, they counter with 10 and usually settle at 6 or 7. I now am familiar with HK shuttle so I use that now. (also may depend what time of day you get in. shuttle i dont think is 24 hours).... theres a short cut for the shuttle but i dont want to confuse you.

Hotel mon/Tue is about $100 total (once you get back your deposit when you checkout) for double (two beds) mastersuite.

I try to find a street girl outside of HK alley just to get it out of my system. $40-60. This allows me to be patient when I get into HK otherwise you may snap your next from whiplash doing all the eye/head movement seeing everyone lol.

Get settled in, $50 bottle of bacardi.

After that your expenses just depends on what you want. Each HK girl is going to be on average $100. tips are usually $1 each (to robe attendant, maseros, pretty much anyone doing any kind of service). a meal from the streets (like tacos or chicken) will cost about $5.00 after tip. of course you can goto AZUL and use VIP card (tell them when you order you have vip card) and maybe about $10. Of course you can goto revolucion street and lots of cool spots to eat/drink/sites see/shop .

I hope this gives you some clarity and helps you with your decision. My plan was June or Aug for my next trip but I have a buddy going May 22nd/23/24 so i may go for a day or two (23/24th)...still deciding.

Good luck and enjoy!
  • besmitty
    2 years ago
    Havenfan - just read your last thread, didnt see that before I posted. Lesbian stuff...okay heres my 2 cents:

the alley side entrance to HK, (even on "slower nights like Monday,when you're going) they'll have lesbian shaving cream shows. usually $10 will start the real action and then people just tip for like an hour so they keep going. Usually girls touching, using dildos on each other and themselves, sometimes kissing and I've even seen men get pulled on stage and gets involved. You sitting and tipping will allow you to do things you want like touching them, fingering, sometimes licking if thats your thing (not mine, not in that setting for me) ... Thats actually a really good place for you to start. You get some fantasies ou of the way. see girls having fun with each other, while getting your feel on which is what it sounds like you want to start.

as far as 3 somes and whatnot go there are 3 good ways about it. you can ask a masero to find you a couple that will do it. tell him what you want, specifically. They know the girls. this will cost yo ua couple bucks tip but makes it easy.

2nd way, when the shaving cream show is going, and if you like both girls, just ask them. You already know they'll play with each other so should be easy ONCE they get off stage, but that could be a while.

The other way (what I'd do) is find a girl you enjoy in the club. ask her to sit with you and buy her a drink. If you're liking her at that point, you could ask her if she is bisexual and plays with other women. If so, ask her if she has a friend (of her choosing) that the 3 of you could go upstairs with. Tell her you'll give her "X" amount for the time upstairs and she can pick the woman, but she pays the other girl whatever she decides...so each girl is $100 typically on average but bc this is a "fantasy item" they MAY charge more. you can ask her to choose a price or throw out a number. I would prob offer $250 to her and she can pay the other girl (maybe she keeps 150 and gives the girl 100?) or you can say i'll pay each of you X amount... I think the hardest part, pending your personality, will be asking and negotiating. This is your fantasy and you want it to just happen but in most reality, you want to make sure you get what you want. This can be done by openly talking with her... a 3some to you might mean a girlfriend experience where you kiss heavily, and all give oral to each other and use no condom, or just one condom.... to them, it may mean no kissing, one girl at a time but both there, and switch condoms everytime you want to play with the other girl which can mess up your mojo... all this can be negotiated before hand which ensures two things.... you're getting what you pay for, and youre not wasting valuable minutes upstairs negotiating.

you can get 3somes from SGs too but this will be a full on hassle and negotiation and prob wont live up to your fantasy, unless you get pretty dang lucky.
  • Razarus09
    2 years ago
    I’ll be there Saturday, probably crossing around 11a -ish and coming back across between 5-7p. I’m not a seasoned vet like most here, only been a handful of times. But if you would like to meet up send me a DM.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion