tuscl

Dancers asking about favorites, who else you got dances from

Why do they ask who’s your favorite? If you say they are, the next question is always who’s your second favorite. Happened multiple times. Are they just trying to see their competition?

Do dancers get jealous or angry if you refuse a dance with them, but get it with another dancer.
Or what if you for instance get one dance with each dancer, instead of spending a larger amount on one singular dancer.

26 comments

• san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    I don't think going along with that is a good idea. Have to deal with women one at a time. No comparisons.

SJG
  • bang69
    2 years ago
    I tell them I don't have any fav's. I treat every one fairly.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    SJG and bang
    I am used to telling the truth and rarely lie unless necessary.
    I told the dancer her and one other dancer was my favorite... do you think thats bad and if so why
    And why should you not go along with jt
    Whats the reason they ask that anyway?
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    You can't usually tell women the truth.

SJG
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Sjg what are the repurcussions of the way i responded

Whats the reason these dancers ask this question anyway...?
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    The women are able to play you, suck your wallet dry, and still never get out of FemBot mode.

SJG

John Fogerty - Knock On Wood (Live at Farm Aid 1985)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyjsMy4G…

• rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    How does them asking who my favorites are allow them to do this?

How does me truthfully answering my favorites, allow them to do that
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    You pick the one you want and get to her.

You only let her see you with another when that has expired with her.

SJG
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    SJG i see your point but i dont think them asking who your favorites are, helps them play you. Even if you tell them they’re your favorite

Does jt always work that way? If you only give your attention to one dancer and not others, does it help get to her more?
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Yeah it does, they look to see if you are looking at others.

SJG
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Its bad if you’re looking at others? Why?
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    ThirdEye. You are kinda new on the Discussion Board. You will figure this out soon but I'll go ahead and warn you. SJG hasn't actually been inside a strip club in over 10 years. He just likes to talk about going. So consider his comments to be fiction.
  • bluejacketsguy
    2 years ago
    Sometimes and just sometimes mind you they will actually tell said favorite you're interested if you pass on the asker. If you happen to be unknown or newish to the club and you haven't had a chance to talk to said favorite this might happen, although the girls do backstab some actually let others know about a customer that's interested. I think mostly its a way to figure out if she has a shot at you or can convince you that she's worth a shot.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    "Why do they ask who’s your favorite? If you say they are, the next question is always who’s your second favorite."

If they know your face and remember who you are, they'll probably already know if you have a favorite.

"Are they just trying to see their competition?"

They're probably just trying to see if they can run a sympathy game on you. Or maybe be the "second favorite" like Shyohio was saying.

"Do dancers get jealous or angry if you refuse a dance with them, but get it with another dancer."

Yes, but it's not personal most of the time. It's usually dancers in their feelings about money they feel entitled to. But I've had stuff go sideways in the club over legit jealousy and it was just as fun as you'd think it would be. Wouldn't recommend it.

"Or what if you for instance get one dance with each dancer, instead of spending a larger amount on one singular dancer."

Don't bother. If they're paying attention the one who thinks she got paid less will still be bitter about it.
  • FLAP3000
    2 years ago
    Ask them why they want to know. Stop overthinking and over analyzing every little thing and just enjoy yourself.
  • dogchain
    2 years ago
    I had a dancer who I had seen a few times before and gotten a few dances from ask me that. Not thinking I was honest and told her the truth and it was someone else. Without saying a word she got up walked away and never acknowledged my existence again lol
  • Hank Moody
    2 years ago
    As the range of responses has indicated it could be an innocent question or it can be a loaded question or anywhere in between. She could be fishing for a compliment, trying to help out another girl or trying to help you find someone to your liking. Or she could just be trying to fill dead space in the conversation. Who knows. Proceed a little carefully but don’t worry about and absolutely don’t assume that all girls have the same reason in asking the question. I usually just say I don’t have a type and that I don’t keep favorites (latter is not true). Unless I want to move to someone else and I’ll just say my current fave is over there. My response totally depends on the situation, which is usually how people engage in conversation in all places, not just strip clubs.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    I read the OP more as they're asking a serious question and not just being flirty. Jimmy's got a point about girls trying to be helpful, but in that case the question I tend to get is whether I "see any girls I like". When the word "favorite" comes around, it's usually girls who see the girls I buy dances from (and they're not one of them) or a new girl who is sizing me up. I don't mind the question because I'm all for dancers not wasting their time, and if I'm interested in her I'll let her know.

If I'm a new face I'll usually get the "have I been there before" question before the favorite question. If it's no, then it's the "see any girls I like" or offer to tell me about the club. Or if the girl is less experienced she just keeps asking more questions about me and I change the subject. If the answer is yes, then the next question I usually get is whether there are any girls I'm there to see.

"Favorite" is pretty specific, so when I hear the word it's usually got something else coming behind it. When I have favorite dancers, the girls who are already know and don't have to ask unless they're questioning their standing. Then it's back to the previous sentence, so fav is a word I'll use on a message board but would rather not get into with real live dancers.

• rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    It wasnt asked in a flirty way. It wasnt done as a conversation topic

The first dancer who asked that, i did ask her why, and she said she was just wondering. These dancers werent trying to set me up with some other dancer either. There was a bunch of stuff discussed in the conversation , no shortage of topics and it was asked with a serious face. Actually they first asked who else i have gotten dances with. I told them, then they asked my favorite. In both cases when I told the dancer they themselves are my favorite, the next question was whos your second favorite. One dancer asked the third favorite!

When i was asked about my second favorite, in scenario 1 I just said i dont know, in scenario 2 I said actually you and dancer X are both my favorite.

Then she was asking some details of that dancer cause she hadn’t seen her before.

I dont know if this was acceptable or not, but my other ATF is rarely there so i told the dancer asking to give my number to that other dancer if she sees her. She laughed and said she’ll try. Idk if it was a genuine laugh or not.

But in this context it certainly wasnt due to making conversation or them looking to help out another dancer. It had to be something else like curiosity, nosiness, something else

Now that first dancer was extra nosy, when i asked her about otc another time she didnt answer the question and instead asked if ive done that with anyone else from the club. Lol!
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    I forgot to mention for context
    These questions were asked in the middle of vip whilst getting lapdances from those dancers and playing with their boobs. It wasn’t asked in the front room
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    Whenever I'm asked that question, I always tell them to shut the fuck up and suck my dick. Why in the hell would I put up with that kind of impertinent nonsense? Nosy fucking bitches...
  • SanchoRG
    2 years ago
    I don't tell them shit. I just say I don't kiss and tell. That tells them everything they need to know
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Georg that won’t go over well if its in the middle of a vip. They might quit and screw you over, and then the club wont refund your money
  • bluejacketsguy
    2 years ago
    "Whenever I'm asked that question, I always tell them to shut the fuck up and suck my dick. Why in the hell would I put up with that kind of impertinent nonsense? Nosy fucking bitches..."

This a good way to not get your dick sucked. What you gonna do complain to management if she doesn't, yeah um sir your girl here refused to suck my dick after I told her to shut up and do it.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    @BTE: "Georg that won’t go over well if its in the middle of a vip. They might quit and screw you over, and then the club wont refund your money"

Huh? You mean, you pay <em>before</em> you get your nut? Loser.

Hell, she'd be lucky I didn't take <em>her</em> money for being so fucking nosy.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    I dont know Georg some clubs have you pay upfront...

Yes jt is nosy
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion