tuscl

This Week in San Antonio - No good for men

I'm in San Antonio and apparently there are two big conferences - A Finance conference and a Doctors Conference. So men are outnumbering dancers big time. There's a bunch of northeastern and WestCoast type of guys willing to spend big money it seems too.
I went to P10 and Sugars last night and both were plagued with guys from conferences from what I can tell from asking around
Great for the girls, sucks for me!!
You guys think the drive to Austin is worth it?? The men to girl ratio is gonna be way too high in San Antonio until Friday (apparently conferences end Friday).

22 comments

• san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Just go to go to the dive clubs, the ones that Doctors and Financiers would not go to. They say there is a good and real loose Latina dive in San Antonio. That is where I would be.

SJG
  • Myoman
    3 years ago
    I'm totally down for that, you are my savior sir!!
    Do you know where exactly I should go?
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    Dude, check your PMs.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    I don't know San Antonio, but we have people here who do.

SJG
  • Myoman
    3 years ago
    Anyone know the great Latina dive he is referring to?
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    There are no shortages of Latinas in *any* San Antonio club. SJG afaik has never set foot in Texas, Tijuana, Arizona, or South California. But he seems to enjoy commenting about it and Latinas. Idk who is this “they say” SJG is referencing about San Antonio, I guess me? All the clubs there are “real loose” in general, dive or not.

Anyways, whatever wallanon PM’d is going to be the most useful and definitely and the most up to date. 💯 At this point I wouldn’t consider anything I’d say to be useful either—haven’t worked in San Antonio since January 2020.

But if I had known this, I might have been tempted to make a San Antonio detour instead of going right back to Denver yesterday LOL. But eeeh after 10 shifts back-to-back, I’m okay with a break.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    "SJG afaik has never set foot in Texas, Tijuana, Arizona, or South California. But he seems to enjoy commenting about it and Latinas."

Lol, so true! He actually comments about everything he knows nothing about just for the sake of commenting.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    As far as anyone knows, SJG has never set foot inside a strip club ANYWHERE and the "Latina dive" he referrs to is probably a figment of his imagination.

But this may be the first time ever that his advice sounds like a good idea. Find yourself a rat-hole joint where those big shots wouldn't be caught dead.

Okay, there it is. I'm on the record agreeing with SJG.
  • Myoman
    3 years ago
    Still would love an actual specific recommendation of a place. Anyone know?
  • Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    Dude, WTF is wrong with you? You asked for advice and you have Wall in your PMs. The guy is a twenty year member and has written more reviews for all of North America than anyone except 2-3 guys AND he has a specific expertise in San Antonio and Austin. If he’s in your PMs he’s offering you intel that he doesn’t want to share publicly. And you want info from SJG? You even have a dancer with specific SA and Austin experience telling you to listen to Wall. Check your PMs and thank him. If you don’t listen to Wall you should be banned.
  • Myoman
    3 years ago
    Ok a little harsh lol. But not bad adviceI have to admit.
    Wall has given great advice, just wasn't sure if SJG knew about some secret dive club that we've all been missing out on. But Wall is great, wealth of knowledge and willingness to share.
  • Hank Moody
    3 years ago
    I needed to get your attention
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    @Jimmy: Once you spit Wallanon's dick out of your mouth and crawl out from under the table, you might see that SA has a lot of clubs. You'd also see that some of Wallanon's reviews of those clubs are pretty dated. This guy is just trying to collect intel and I don't blame him for seeking as many opinions as he can get.

@Myoman: Though I defended you above, truth be told you should have done some more independent research. There are 11 clubs all within a few miles of each other, yet you're ready to write them all off because of bad stops at 2 of them. That little star next to your name means that you have access to the reviews - perhaps do a little reading to help focus your search a bit.
  • rickmacrodong
    3 years ago
    Desertscrub what happened? Who were you saying all that to
  • Myoman
    3 years ago
    Palace and Mens Club:
    I wanted to give San Antonio one last chance last night. Both Palace and Mens Club were not good at all for my purpose.
    They were both very nice clubs and the bartenders were nice. They are a 2-minute drive from one another. But very few girls and a lot of guys - maybe worse from the conferences I mentioned. A few guys I saw were taking very good care of the girls so the competition was too strong for my wallet.
    I guess this week isn't the place for guys looking to have fun in San Antonio clubs with all the extra wealthy men around.
    Oh well, can't win them all.
    Thank you for all the helpful advice people gave me in this post, much appreciated.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    ^^ you took Scrub’s advice as helpful? Wow, that’s really asking for it!
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    We have plenty of Latinas in San Jose, especially in our underground circuit. Not necessary to go anywhere else. The one who first started talking about some extreme Latina Dive in San Antonio was Nicespice.

SJG

TJ Street
    https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=9996

FIAT 850 Sport Coupe
    https://www.secret-classics.com/en/fiat-…

Pink Floyd
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oK1Jco6…
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    "Not necessary to go anywhere else. "

Yet you comment about somewhere else even though you know nothing about it, diarrhea mouth! Lol
  • Myoman
    3 years ago
    I checked out the San Antonio Scene again after the conference was over with a more accurate picture of four clubs I visited: Perfect 10s, Sugars, Palace, and Men's Club.
    I put out a summary on a different, new Discussion.
    Hope it's helpful.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    I think I found the extra loose place in San Antonio!

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=11083
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Now I have bib envy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion