tuscl

Light S&M in VIP

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Sunday, April 10, 2022 10:15 PM
First of all, I'll apologize in a advance for starting what may turn out to be SJG's favorite zombie thread to bump for the next 20 years. S&M is not my thing, but it seems very much the thing of one of my favs. To me, when a dancer seems to actually get into dancing for you, for reasons other than $, it's extremely hot. We mutually choke each other. She chokes me much harder than I feel comfortable choking her. But she's good at taking it up right the line where I feel like I'm going to have to cry uncle, but not crossing it. I also dig my fingers into her, which she seems to like. Once in a while I happen upon a spot where it doesn't feel good to her, but so far I've been able to see this from her reaction, and stop. I haven't noticed any hesitancy on her part that I might take things too far, that it will get out of her control. But, since it's a strip club, I can't help but wonder it it isn't just a big double fake-out. She pretends to be into S&M because she thinks I'm into it. But she has been known to come to work with some major hickeys. It's fairly common that dancers ask you to dig your fingers fairly hard into their back and upper chest muscles. Or into the last vertebrae in their back before their neck. Occasionally under their shoulder blades. One dancer complained I was doing it too hard. But then I pointed it out to her that she was backing up on my hand, and she laughed. One former fav wanted me to bite her nipples, but I was too scared. I'd press her nipples against my upper teeth with my tongue. Your experiences?

40 comments

• Subraman
    2 years ago
    If I were to name my 10 top SC journey moments, one would be the first time I asked a stripper (Chase at CP!) if I could spank her. I've been doing light bdsm with strippers in the VIP ever since -- decades later. Long as she's consenting and you're communicating limits etc it's a great time.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Subra you do that in the bathhouses too! lol Advice, run your fingers (you have to have fingernails to do this) very lightly over a dancers back when she is facing you during a lapdance. As long as you are not SJG, chances are she'll love it and melt in your arms. Now not anywhere close to S&M but it may open the door
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    A few dancers have asked to be spanked. I’m not comfortable at all doing it. Not sure if they really like it or just assume most guys like it so they ask for it
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I’ve gotten into some odd fetish stuff in clubs. It’s great with the right dancer. It is good to discuss this before going for dances. If you are chatting and rough sex comes up, it’s good to find out how experienced she is with it. Many dancers are ok with light choking, but it’s important to not leave hand prints on her neck. Spanking is fun too - but it’s best to avoid visible bruising to the ass. I had one dancer with nipple rings and she loved having them tugged firmly. Her squirming and moans were pretty convincing.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    I didnt know i liked it till a dancer did it to me. Licked my ears all over and bit the earlobes. Her biting them caused an odd sensation that made me squirm around and start collapsing. She loved it. She let me touch her pussy too, while telling me shell cover me from the cameras. I dont know if she liked nipples or thought i liked it but she kept playing with them and saying they’re so hard. Gets the heartrate going just thinking about it
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    I agree with motorhead and while I will try to accommodate them, I don't like it when they tell me "harder". I also hate it when they pinch my nipples.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Nipple pinching = not light.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I've never experienced it in a club. But it seems like a lot of young girls are into s&m.
  • Subraman
    2 years ago
    "Subra you do that in the bathhouses too! lol" Hey Shai, don't get jealous, you'll always be my best girl!
  • Subraman
    2 years ago
    Yeah I ask close to 100% of dances I take in the VIP if I can spank them. Pretty much they always say yes, I start super light, then turn around and yell "harder!", and now we're off to the races. Lots of other super fun things to explore once we break the ice. Uncommonly, I meet a stripper who is dominant and I let her do her thing. I fkn love when I get out of the VIP, then I see the stripper walking the floor and her ass cheeks are red. I did that!
  • gSteph
    2 years ago
    A big fat NO from me on choking. Spanking doesn't do it for me. But those that understand gentle, slowly ramping up to medium, mutual nipple twist/play usually get the rest of my money 💰
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    I'll. Similar experiences. I back off.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    I'lb. (Fukin autocorrect)
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I don't get choking. But I let girls choke me. A lot are into it. Snd into getting choked face fucked surprise sex rough anal.
  • goldmongerATL
    2 years ago
    I had a girl once bite my earlobe so hard it bled.
  • max_starr
    2 years ago
    I start out really soft and run my fingertips gently over a girls neck, back, arms, thighs. As someone else mentioned many of the women do like this...Then if they get into the mood later and get fired up, there can be some light choking, spanking, and a firm hand and light or heavy massage. I have had plenty of dancers tell me just what they like. Oh and I forgot, sometimes there's some toe sucking and foot massage..hehe
  • max_starr
    2 years ago
    I completely forgot I had a girl who liked to bite my nipples....I have done some light biting as well, I try not to leave marks...respect.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Light S&M is awesome. I love (consensually, of course) spanking a dancer's ass, biting her neck, making her dig her nails into my back or nibble my ears. Civvie girls, same but harder. I'm not a "kink" guy by any stretch, but all but the most square girls appreciate at least a little.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Why are they biting the ears and earlobes?
  • max_starr
    2 years ago
    Because when you're really horny and really into it, that can be pleasurable....for both
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    :) :) :) I think for S and M, the people need to have a more complex relationship than they do for say, vanilla sex. So the VIP Room might not be the best place. Also, the strength of strip clubs is how dolled up the women are, and that you can get them as you first spotted them. That is more vanilla sex than S and M. Nevertheless I remember seeing that in Fayetteville North Carolina there did indeed seem to be an S and M themed strip club. Also at the Sunnyvale Hip Hugger this dancer was telling my about her bondage and rape fantasies, and so I told her that I don't need mechanical restraints, and I just held out my hands to her across the bar, showing how I would just hold her down by the wrists. There are rituals of Dominance and Submission in all human relations, and especially the sexual. SJG Marilyn Manson [view link]
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    And so it starts this thread is going to be bumped every afternoon when the library opens after lunch
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    And then it gets bumped again when some cantankerous old creep (we have quite a few) gets up off of the sofa. SJG Marilyn Manson, born 1966 [view link]
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^You need some meds son, I don't pick on you but you seriously need help
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    He mentioned psych meds as depositors and keeps talking about asses so....
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    I am going to make 25 an offer he can't refuse. ***************************** Some say that in Americas costal cities, light S and M is just considered good sexual etiquette. SJG Haley Reinhart "White Rabbit" Naperville RibFest 2018 [view link]
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ You can't afford to make me an offer I cannot refuse
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^ Guess again, the unrefusable offer is not exactly a very generous offer. SJG Haley Reinhart "White Rabbit" Naperville RibFest 2018 [view link]
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ now you are just being stupid, but that is normal here
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^ 25, I thought we were beyond this, needing to wear diapers and getting a rash. SJG
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    that is your problem, not mine
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Maximum Strength! [view link] Mamisan will be at your front door soon. You can listen for her helicopter. SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    There's an ignore feature. You get off on inane arguing
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Lots of ways to introduce Dominance and Submission themes into a sexually charged interaction that don't involve mechanical restraints or anything intended to produce pain. SJG Shirley Manson, live [view link]
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    A relative gave me a studded black leather wrist band, which I randomly wore to the club. He didn't tell me it's a signal you're a sub. A dancer saw it, and twisted my nipple so hard I though it would twist off. My fav has some stories about regulars who ask her step on their balls with her heels. But these are not examples of "light" in my book.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Heavy S and M requires that the people know each other. That kind of stuff is outside of my envelope and always will be. But like for My Organization's Sex Slave Intitations, and just for taking provocative pictures, bondage and kinky get ups, sure. [view link] SJG
  • Subraman
    2 years ago
    Here's a fun story. Some years back, there was a customer of the higher-end alcohol clubs, who the girls nicknamed "Nips". He was known across at least two of the clubs I went to. Nips apparently had nipple rings, and he'd take girls to the VIP, and like them to pull on the rings. And apparently, he like the girls to pull them HARD, the girls will be pulling hard and he'd be telling them to go even harder. Even the harder core girls got freaked out. So the girls, being mischievous imps that they are, would sometimes send a baby stripper over to him. "He's a nice guy, he always gets VIPs" they'd tell her. Once in the VIP, of course, our baby stripper would be freaked out about yanking on his nipple rings, and he by this time had figured out what was going on, because he'd joke with the baby strippers, "oh you got set up to come do a dance with me, didn't you?" Errbody stans Nips!
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    For taking pictures and posing scenes, and for a kind of ritualized sex where she gets hitched to the alter before she knows who will be fucking her. All just basic stuff, normal sexual etiquette. [view link] [view link] SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    It's fun. Sometimes not so "light". Because of a boyfriend (or so she says), there's a local who won't see me outside the club, but since she does everything I like in VIP anyway, I'm not overly concerned with that. After I'd finished in record time on one occasion, I asked her if she minded if I used a toy on her. She agreed. About the third time we did this, I moved one hand up around her neck and applied a little pressure. Her eyes flew open and her breath started coming faster, so I increased it. She nutted <em>fast</em>. After that, we discussed, and I brought the restraints, the nipple clamps, the gag, and certain other paraphernalia. She loved every second of it. Kinda hoping she breaks up with her boyfriend.
  • JamesSD
    2 years ago
    With my Favorite I spank her ass and pull her hair in the VIP along with dirty talk
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion