tuscl

Slow or fast?

I was reading casualguy's post about his speedy dancer and how he was thinking of asking her to slow down. I like my dances super slow, but it seems like the typical customer likes it fast.

Some of my favorites could really slow it down to a snail's pace. :) Of course, with other customers I'd see them at warp speed . . .

12 comments

• evilcyn
    17 years ago
    jablake, I would be your type of girl... I love to give the slow senual dance, it works its way to a faster pace as it goes, but still nothing like what I see some girls do..
    Some guys try and get me to move way to fast right off the bat, I just can't do it, I like to work up to it.
  • DandyDan
    17 years ago
    I really don't care, because if I like the girl, we are in rhythm and then it doesn't matter. My current top 5 are typically fast, medium, fast, slow, and medium, respectively. Now if its a new girl, I prefer slow.
  • Clubber
    17 years ago
    In my experience, I can pretty much control the "speed". One need only hold the dancer by the waist, no matter which way she is facing, and hold her till she slows, or mover her to speed her up. Sometimes, you have to hold their head. :)
  • minnow
    17 years ago
    EC sounds like my kind of dancer. Some of my worst dances have been with dancers who think that they must ride as if they're in a bucking bronco contest- from start to finish, regardless of how patron might be feeling at the time. They seem to be thinking that if they can draw attention to themselves, other customers will want to buy dances from them.
  • imnumnutz
    17 years ago
    it depends on the dancer, but i generally like things to procede at a leisurely pace...
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    I think of wanting it fast all the time as a newbie preference - new customers and new strippers tend to be that way, until they learn how sensuality works.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Hi evilcyn,

Sometimes I get lucky and a dancer like yourself prefers slow and sensual. :) In fact, one slow sensual dancer after I'd known her a while slowed it down even more, which surprised me that there was an even slower speed and I surprised her in that I thought it was fantastic. She says most customers seem to want speed and more speed. She added speed was better only in that it was a lot less personal.

She was also nice in that should could ignore the music. :) Seems like most dancers have to be in tune with whatever is played.

Hold her head indeed. :) Hunger is a bigger problem for me. A happy customer is NOT a happy meal.

I hadn't thought newness had anything to do with it, but then I learned that yes for some customers and dancers start out seeking speed and then get old. :) I always liked it very slow. One very young dancer explained she was going fast to save me money. She was happy to go slow and did a good job, but she thought it was a waste of my money. She was explaining that she could get me off in one song her way. :) (I think unfortunately she was probably correct.)

• SuperDude
    17 years ago
    What's the rush? Is this the way she would make love, in rapid blur to get it over with?
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Slow and deliberate and "sultry" rather than "overly excited." Basically most lap dancers without experience tend to think in terms of speeds from 90 to 130, and I prefer about 45 to 55. It takes a lot of coaxing to get them down to appropriate range.

Personal pet peeve: I ask her to goddammit slow down, she doesn't. Or she does for TWO HUMPS total and then goes right back to her original speed. If it gets bad, I tell her I won't pay and try to get up and leave. That generally causes her to actually pay attention.
  • evilcyn
    17 years ago
    LOL@Book Guy, I couldn't dance any other way... I won't let guys grab me and rock me back and forth like a jack rabbit...
    Guys sometimes don't realize that as a dancer, damn does that twat bone get sore when someone trying to get you to ram it into them
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    I prefer slow. I don't want it to seem like an impersonal athletic event.

Evilcyn, I think some girls are intentionally reluctant to get too sensual, they don't want to get that intimate with customers, they prefer to keep it as impersonal as possible. Which probably costs them a lot of money.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I think my lately-most-favorite club, Scores on Bourbon Street in NOLa, really has a good thing going on this subject. Word has evidently gotten around among the dancers, that the boys REALLY like it when the girls cuddle and coo up to us playing like "intimate." They mumble and whisper in our ear, or go real slow for a period of time, or other things like that. It's a real no-brainer from my point of view -- every guy I know likes it, and many girls who do it are therefore more pleasing to most guys. More money! I think one reason women don't do it is, simply, they haven't figured out that it's a good tactic. They have this weird assumption that, to please a male, you must be aggressive and anti-feminine.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion