tuscl

Let us help Mr Dave Anderson become like MarkTheGoldfish

DoctorPhil.
Space geneious and inventer of the grunges
Saturday, April 9, 2022 2:22 PM
I am worried about Mr. Anderson’s mental health. I think we need to do an intervention. Many of you have no doubt watched the show on the Apple TV about Mr. Ted Lasso, in which the titular character asserts that the goldfish is the happiest animal in the world because it has an eight second memory. As I have explained elsewhere, one might quibble about the science behind the Lasso character’s assertion, but this line has a profound truth to it, much like Lasso’s apocryphal Whitman quote. One of the great mysteries of the world is why Mr. Anderson seems so much more frightened about the world than, say, Mr. Mark or Mr. Skibum. Well, as a space genius it is my duty to help by telling you why: Mr. Mark and Mr. Skibum are goldfish. I bet if you went back to the beginning of the covid pandemic it would be easy to find post by those two scoffing at the idea that SARS-CoV2 was a problem. Then, after the first 100,000 American deaths they no doubt asserted that hydroxychloroquine would stop the problem within a week. And after the next 200,000 American deaths they no doubt posted the exact same thing but substituted ivermectin for hydroxychloroquine. Essentially, they were posting like goldfish. Something something they liked would happen and they would be happy. Something bad would happen and they would post predictions of how Mr. Donald John “Jehoshaphat” Trump would solve the problem and state how much they wanted to suck Mr. Trump’s mushroom-shaped phallus when he vanquished their enemies. Sort of like a weird homosexual goldfish that likes Mr. Trump because the orange spray tan makes them think he is alpha goldfish. But the big point is that Mr. Mark is happy! Mr. Skibum is sort of a goldfish with Tourette’s so it is difficult to assess his happiness, what with the Tourette’s, but I suspect he is better off than the poor frightened Mr. Anderson. Let us help Mr. Anderson become DaveTheGoldfish. Then we will have helped a man and will also have another delightful animal posting here!

10 comments

• jackslash
    2 years ago
    DoctorPhil, there's nothing wrong with Dave Anderson. He knows that the lizard people control the world. They came from Alpha Centauri, summoned by George Soros, bringing Jewish space lasers to defeat Donald Trump, who is the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. Dave hears the secret messages beamed from the saucers. Listen to Q! Go to Dallas to witness the resurrection of JFK! Put on your tinfoil hat and don't let women steal your essential bodily fluids!
  • DoctorPhil.
    2 years ago
    ^ LOL! But I thought it was the resurrection of JFK Jr. Or maybe it is that JFK Jr. faked his death and has been hiding out. Who knows. But this give me an idea: let’s urge Mr. Anderson to become a member of the Church of Scientology. They believe a lot of weird shit but I think it is probably less problematic for Mr. Anderson’s mental health. Same strategy might help Mr. Dixie.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ What's a Mr. Dixie ?
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Yes he is. I prefer when he just repeats his "caca caca caca" tic. It's more intelligent than what he normally says.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Him and dougster are ruining the forum
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Icey who are you saying is dougster...
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    DrPhil is an example of what happens when your parents tell you that you are smart and charming when the exact opposite is true. Now that he is an adult, he keeps trying to prove how clever he is, only to be exposed as a friendless fraud with a heavy helping of creepiness.
  • DoctorPhil.
    2 years ago
    ^ Don’t worry Mr. Mark, you’ll soon forget. Just like you forget every time you post some nonsense and are proven to be wrong. Just like you keep forgetting to send me a trophy for kicking your ass at debatey-debates. Just like you have now forgotten that I want an elephant to make up for your failure to send the trophy. NEL-ER-PHANT! NEL-ER-PHANT! NEL-ER-PHANT!
  • mark94
    2 years ago
    ^ Like I said, creepy.
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    @ op, is Dave Anderson and mark94 in love?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion