tuscl

founder.... another wish list...

Jascoi
mr.wonderful to single moms and college age girls...
on a review and articles we really need to have the same ‘like/dislike’ options similar to the ones offered for comments.

14 comments

• Jascoi
    2 years ago
    and a EDIT button. (maybe with a time limit of an hour).
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    Regarding the edit button I think if it was possible with this board that founder would have added some form of one long ago.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    my auto correct messes me up sometimes.
    and almost all other forums that i visit (different topics than tuscl) have an edit button.
    i admit a ‘edit’ option is probably a difficult thing to program.
    but it would help me correct my mistakes. i have fat fingers. and my brain is slow.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Most other forums don't have a significant group of people who try to "weaponize" or manipulate every new feature.

I'd be okay with an edit button on reviews as long as there's a way for users to see what got edited, how, and when (similar to a wiki).

I think the "thumbs up / down" is a good idea.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    And if you can manage it, I'd also like to see Like/Dislike on the <em>original</em> thread starter comment.
  • founder
    2 years ago
    I'll see what I can do. Maybe by next April 1 ;)

https://app.tuscl.net

• Dolfan
    2 years ago
    As I understand it, the lack of an edit button isn't a "cant" it's a "don't want to" and while I too wish sometimes I could edit a recent post to correct a typo or something I totally understand why the edit function is problematic in a scenario like this.

As far as the like/dislike stuff on the original Article/Review/Discussion thread I agree, that would be useful. If it's possible to differentiate between liking/disliking an entire thread and the first comment, that's a bonus. Arguably more useful than on the comments. So, I could Like the thread as a whole because its an interesting discussion, but still dislike the OP's comment.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    founder...🤣🤣🤣
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    That’s a pretty cool idea
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    A better ignore fearure
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    I want to know who the last poster on a discussion topic is that is not on my ignore list. Right now I have to pull up the last poster just to see if there was anyone prior to him.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    And founder... How about if we had a way of seeing the previous handles and email connections with different names on the forum?
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Can we get a winning lottery number generator while you’re at it founder ?
  • Liwet
    2 years ago
    A timed edit function could please both sides of this issue.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion