tuscl

If I Bring a Tranny and a Girl to VIP Am I Gay?

Thursday, April 7, 2022 1:25 PM
Serious question here guys. The stripper who I suspect may be a post op trannny has me growing on me. Stop chuckling..... I feel very uncomfortable so I think I may ask her friend to join me in the VIP next time. If I make out with the tranny but get FS with the girl does it count as being gay? SJG_

12 comments

• jackslash
    2 years ago
    Is the tranny a goat?
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Yes you are gay.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    It's bi.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    I thought lapdances were only for chumps? Looks like SJG is having a change of heart.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    After your vivid history with underground hat dancing boys, bathhouse towel boys, mamps, gay nightclubs, Et Al., why are you even posting this? Just do you, be your creepy self like you always do.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    No, you aren’t gay. If you were gay, you’d not want pussy. I think concern about being considered gay should be very far down your list of worries. Goat fucking and living in a tent in San Jose should be closer to the top.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I apologize for being so judgmental! Enjoy ass fucking that tranny stripper - and sucking her cock! And please stop posting photos of Mexican whores and Lady Gaga!
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    No you would be trans curious. Agreed with what cashman said! Make sure you pull in and out entirely when assfucking, so you can see what her gaping asshole looks like!
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    ^ You're unclear on the concept troll. The sjcreep would be the ass fuckeee not the ass fucker.
  • CostaTheCrazyGreek
    2 years ago
    It's only ghey if you push back. :P
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Will your organization turn out, I mean, induct, trannies, into the sex cult?
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion