tuscl

Telefonica gastropark

Wednesday, March 30, 2022 10:05 PM
Every time I go to TJ, I try to have a new experience. I don't mean the girls (even though that is true), but like a place to go. Last time I went to Mr. Pampas with greenbeans which was very good. $30 roughly all you can eat brazillian steakhouse. As much as I would like to go back, I tend to try new places. After researching a bit, I was curious if anyone has gone to telefonica gastropark and had some insight on it. Looked like a bunch of restaurants and cool place to hang out for a bit when you want to take a break from the clubs. If not telefonicas gastropark, maybe you have some insight on other places. I don't mind taking a taxi if needed, but I like to walk and get some exercise in too.

7 comments

• Halfnhalf
    2 years ago
    On my last trip earlier this month (3/21-3/23), I made it to Tacos El Franc for the first time. Easy walk from Cascadas and enjoyed the best al pastor tacos I’ve had in TJ so far. 34P per taco (al pastor, cabeza, tripa, etc.) but a little more expensive for lengua. I believe Google lists them as opening at 4pm but I asked a mesero and he mentioned they open at 2pm during the week. Just took a look at Telefonicas and the place looks interesting. Like one of the spots in Austin, TX where food trucks are parked.
  • besmitty
    2 years ago
    Thanks halfnhalf. I actually read your post when you posted it and looked up that place at the time I read it. Definitely an option. I talked with Greenbeans yesterday and he's going to join me, so we are going to check out telefonicas and mercardo hildalgo (which is near the gastropark). I will definitely write an article on it. I'm sure it will be more expensive than your place but it'll give us a few hours of non-club time too which is nice to take a break. Food truck spots are always a good time! I have a friend in Austin I keep saying I'm going to visit but TJ always seems to win the vote.
    2 years ago
    Telefonica is a great diversion. Not too far from Revolution and cheap with amazingly good food. Got pulled over by the police on leaving but they let me go with a warning after 5 min. Take a taxi or walk, there is virtually no parking nearby and the area is kind of industrial.
  • besmitty
    2 years ago
    thx 623 . The plan is walk or taxi for sure. We dont keep a car in Mexico, we cross by land.
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    I've been there once and I like it. I hang with other guys that know the food in Tijuana and the coast pretty darn well and just enjoy the opportunities of their experiences.
  • besmitty
    2 years ago
    Thx jascoi,I'm really looking forward to it Tuesday...hoping you somehow make it down Monday or Tuesday and meetup with us.
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    2 years ago
    I'll try the place out, and after that TJ will mean toilets jammed!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion