tuscl

Dillon Brooks dating a shemale

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
Tuesday, March 29, 2022 11:03 PM
Is this gonna normalize trans relationships?

32 comments

• Omega_Entertainment
    2 years ago
    hes from Canada, nothing is normal from there.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I think its a huge thing. It's going to have an impact.
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    No, because obviously he's a faggot.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Sexuality is more complex than that
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    [view link] She's really good looking but the Trans part turns me off. I wouldn't fuck her
  • misterorange
    2 years ago
    "Sexuality is more complex than that" I didn't mean the shemale girlfriend, I meant Brooks is a fag.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Cacaplop will suck any D for a fiver. If you date someone who has, or ever had, a penis, you are at least bi-curious.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Is it? If he's only attracted to her female aspects. If he does anything with her dick yeah uts bi curious but if he doesn't it could be something else. I wouldn't call it heterosexual though
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    @Icee, if you don't know, you can plead ignorance. If you know and are still romantically attracted and sexually involved, you're out of hetero territory. A man shot full of female hormones and surgically mutilated, is still biologically a male. "Her" body is going to treat "her" vagina as a gaping wound, and try to metabolize those hormones away. Sex is a fundamentally biological activity. We live under the illusion that we can completely choose our identity when most of our genes are forever shut off before birth (and if they're reactivated, it's called "cancer.")
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    So what would a post op trannie pussy feel like ? They must be on immunodepressants then. It has to lower life expectancy. As far as genital mutilation. Stop male circumcision
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ post op tranny "pussy"? Ignorance is bliss, man. Read the shit they have to do to maintain their pussy. It wants to close up.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    If they're happy together, good for them. Beyond that... [shrug]. As far as normalization goes in the eyes of the general public, this won't do a lot. He's a pro athlete and she's an IG model. They're the sort of "media couple" who aren't seen as leading normal lives even before you get into their sexuality. But I'm also not seeing a great deal of pearl clutching or prurient scandal (aside from some idle tabloid gossip). So, that's not a bad thing, in my view.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Interesting. Here those kind of celebs affect local views. 8m all for them. Love is love
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    The face that only a mother could love.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ This is how it's said about you, Cacaplop [view link]
  • rickthelion
    2 years ago
    Tetra ape, why are you reading all this material about maintaining the post-op trans pussy? Have you considered severing your own member? Since you are clearly questioning your sexuality I will share some rick wisdom: just try the hormones first. Many ladyboys are quite happy with their sexuality. There was this one trip that the dugan and I took to Thailand and we got so frickin’ wasted…I guess I’ll save that for another time. Anyhoo, my rickvice is this: don’t cut off you wang unless you’re 100% sure it is the thing that is standing between you and your bliss. ROAR!!!
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ I'm a learned man, Mr. Lion, even when the truth hurts. Anyways, tell us the story about you and Dugan in Thailand.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ And that club meets in the back room of the most depraved gay bar in the Castro. Lube optional, leather mandatory.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Young people are so lame and unoriginal they might decide to become fags like Dillion Brooks, whomever the fuck that is.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    @icey: “ So what would a post op trannie pussy feel like ?” To the dude fucking it, I would guess a bit weird, but I bet he doesn’t care. Dudes will fuck anything. To the ts with the pussy? I’ve got to imagine it feels like broken glass on an open wound.
  • TheeOSU
    2 years ago
    "Dillon Brooks dating a shemale" And our little troll phaticey is jealous that he's not in on that action. lulz *** SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT ICEYBOI ***
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Does a post-op trans woman's vagina feel the same as a cis woman's vagina? [view link] It's an interesting read
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    How is it obama Factor? Michelle has some masculine features i dont think shes actually a trans though? I need to look up the trans girl mentioned in op i wish there were pics. Some trans women look extremely attractive and yoi couldn’t even tell they were trans cuz its so insanely realistic I dont know if they use progesterone or what This may deserve its own thread but who’s the hottest first lady ever? Melania trump i think...? Also how come theres all kinds of male to female trans people with huge dicks Ive heard the hormones they take actually have the effect of enlarging the penis...? Which hormones have that effect you’d think only masculine hormones would do it
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Tetradon regarding your bicurious thing that isnt true Those hormones and chemicals have physical and psychological effects A man who is full if those hormones and chemicals would be technically trans, or a mix of male and female... Someone attracted to a trans person wouldn’t be bicurious theyd be trans curiois or attracted to trans people... Hormones have biological effects, the male who takes tons of female hormones is no longer just male... Someone attracted to that person wouldn’t be bicurious. They would be trans curious
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Trans curious is a long way to say "weirdo".
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I don’t see anything wrong with this relationship. In my view, it’s all good. I hope they are both happy.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Don't worry, Caca, if she has a dick, you can still suck it for a fiver. Sirachabob, Cacaplop (here under _two_ screennames) is a serial strip club board troll. He ruined Strip Club List's Desire forum by trolling it under about 5 alter egos. He's trying to do the same here, but can't, because he can't be on every thread at once and because we won't let him. Judging by his affinity for poop jokes, he's about 13 years old. His real name is Randy Peel, and he lives in Greenville, RI, despite his claims to the otherwise.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Skibum i can understand your view, but I wouldn’t refer to it as that since it should be subjective what gender or whatever youre into. Tetra that’s interesting. How did you guys figure out his real name and location? I did see some caca jokes/posts, got a laugh out of some of them.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Whatever gender? There are 2 genders.
  • yahtzee74
    2 years ago
    "Does a post-op trans woman's vagina feel the same as a cis woman's vagina?" A trans woman doesn't have a vagina.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I disagree with Dixie’s post. There is no way Michelle Obama is letting guys suck her cock for $5! That is not true! I think Hunter Biden keeps pumping the price up.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    There has to be at least 3. Naturally created male/female mixes. And artificially made male/female mixes
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion