tuscl

Cologne to the club...

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
Sunday, March 27, 2022 5:34 PM
Do you wear anything expensive when going to the club? I think its important to smell good. And I used to wear expensive cologne but realized I get more compliments when I wear Axe lol And I notice girls mostly just wear Victoria's secret perfumes anyways. What's your take on it

14 comments

• Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Shower beforehand, and _two_ sprays. Throughout a visit, if it's at all crowded, you will get BO.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Just 2 sprays? I do 15 sprays of any cologne I put on. But of course shower. I also carry wet wipes on me. I never use the toilet trolls cologne though.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    I don't know how expensive it is. I wear Curve. My daughter always keeps me supplied with enough. The girls seems to like it.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    @icee, I don't know what you use, but 15 sprays would cause asthma attacks. Most guys going out anywhere, in general, apply too much. Sometimes I'll go up to 4 but never higher.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Curve is really popular. I love Ferragamo and Bulgari scents. But the cologne I've received the most compliments on is Azzaro Chrome. But I usually just wear Axe cool ocean coz I really like aquatic scents
  • gSteph
    2 years ago
    15 sprays ? !! Why, he'safraid to ask? Gag
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    To make sure it lasts long. I always spray it on at least a half hour before going out though
  • Omega_Entertainment
    2 years ago
    We have denied entry to guys who come with their own cloud. The biggest issue is that whatever you use goes with your body chemistry. Some just work better, and some that dont tend to overpower anything else in a mile radius
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    15 sprays what are you using, eau de 7/11 ?LOL, gotta be garbage, with a good cologne or after shave a small amount goes a long way.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I've never seen a club reject anyone for having too much cologne on. That's stupid. Especially when clubs let girls put on glitter and lotion that fuck your clothes up
  • Ulrik79
    2 years ago
    I like using solid colognes. They are subtle, but seem to last longer. As a plus, you don't have any issues taking them through airport security
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @ceoaticeysangelsllc I will play along and answer your question. Q: Do you wear anything expensive when going to the club? A: I don’t wear any cologne, expensive or not. The love of my life and my favorites prefer me with a clean body, clean clothes, clean hair, clean smile. I let my natural pheromones and hormones do their thing, and I have always been complimented on it.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Have to agree with ICEE. It’s seem discriminatory to not allow guys in the club for wearing too much cologne when most dancers wear enough perfume to smell it in the next building
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Cjk do you wear deodorant? And I don't believe clubs kick guys out for having too much cologne. Even toilet trolls encourage guys to spray a lot.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion