tuscl

WTF good are lineups in reviews or discussions?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
So Bambi was there last night. I run to see Bambi only to find out she is not there or that she is fugly in my eye. I couldn't even tell you the names of 90% of the girls working at my current favorite club. And if I have a favorite why should I share her with every guy on TUSCL. Lineups just seem to make reviews appear longer but in my opinion are useless.

32 comments

• georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    I suppose that a case could be made that it gives a prospective customer an idea of what types of dancers they have, but really only if there is some more or less <em>objective</em> description of them, something other than "hot" or "ugly". There's also no guarantee that any given dancer in that lineup will be there when any given customer visit.
  • 48-Cowboy
    2 years ago
    Bingo!
  • Ulrik79
    2 years ago
    I think it is better for people that go to those clubs regularly. Like a recent review said that hey so and so are back to the club; which is good information if you are familiar with them
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    Lineups are one of the most vital pieces of information about any review. You'll know when you might be able to catch a girl you like, or meet a new one you find intriguing. Nothing about a stripper's schedule is 100% but it's better than nothing.

You don't need to name every last dancer, but the ones that caught your eye for the right or wrong reasons.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    I don't think they're essential, but they've been useful for me in some clubs when I'm talking with a dancer and her name rings a bell. It's funny how spoiled some of the local regulars are, because I've seen dancers trashed in reviews who are way hotter than they get credit for if you see them in person. Or do more, etc. I read the comments on dancers for info but always make the decision in the room based on my own take.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    I'm not a fan of naming dancers, in the bigger clubs it probably doesn't matter much, but in the smaller clubs with less than 10 or so girls dancing, it makes it too easy for creeps, to find some one they have a fixation on, I won't do it except to out a ROB and even then, only if there's no uncertainty. that she is a ROB
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Line ups aren’t important to me. Reviews with line ups do nothing for me.

If a dancer doesn’t give you her number - then she’s not comfortable with you - and then you might need to rely on line ups.

The reviews that seem excited about a certain dancer being around are usually guys who review the dancer and who are likely RIL status. Those reviews do nothing for me.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    What is RIL?
    Lineups are the list of girls dancing that day?
  • wld4tatas
    2 years ago
    Details on who is working when and where can be very helpful. If I learn a former favorite who I lost track of now showed up somewhere else, or moved from one place to another, you bet that is important intel.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I think lineups have no place in a review. Naming dancers shouldn't be allowed. Most clubs post lineups on their ig. That's different from someone posting dancers schedules on a random website without their knowledge. It's off putting and creepy

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    And calling out so-called robs is the same thing. Trying to ruin a girls reputation on a review site is in bad taste. Especially because most girls get called robs coz a guy gets passed off she didn't fuck him after he spent money on her
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ The pimping, pandering, shoplifting (what am I missing here?) moral compass of TUSCL strikes again!

Without lineups and calling out ROBs, there is almost no point in a review. No one goes to strip clubs because they have nice furniture.

Obviously if a girl goes up onstage, she's taking a calculated risk in several ways.
  • wallanon
    2 years ago
    "Most clubs post lineups on their ig."

No most clubs don't. Some clubs do.

This type of question is going to draw out differences between guys who travel and guys who don't. 1 or 2 visits to 100 clubs is going to lead to a different take than 100 visits to 1 or 2 clubs. I was never that big on naming dancers, but since I was one and done at most of the clubs I saw it was something I'd do it if a dancer was a real standout. The clubs I go to the most I don't review anymore unless there's something new that would interest the casuals.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    A review is a retelling of a personal experience at the club. It's not a gossip column. Youre mistaking a review site with the dirty dot com
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ And personal experiences involve individual girls, whether they were onstage or interacted with in private.

I don't see what's so difficult about this.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    How would you feel if one day you found someone badmouthing you on a review site? I just don't think it's right to name them without them knowing.

• Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ I am the customer. I am spending my money. They are the provider. They are receiving my money.

I'm sure they talk about me in the dressing room. I don't care. If they posted my physical description online, again, don't care. I don't act creepy or nonconsensually.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ let’s get something clear Iceefag, you act like a female, you go on and on, nobody here even gives a shit about your opinion, you’ve said it now, shit the fuck up you aren’t going to change anyones mind. Repeating yourself just makes you a nagging pain in the ass.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Describing them is one thing. Reviewing their work place and naming them is another. Especially when saying things like how she's a hoe or how you feel robbed coz she doesn't put out. It can potentially damage her career.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It's a malicious fuck nigga move
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "Reviewing their work place and naming them is another"
    Service providers of any kind get reviewed. Don't see why this should be different.

"Especially when saying things like how she's a hoe or how you feel robbed coz she doesn't put out."
    I don't feel robbed if they don't put out, I feel robbed if they over count songs or insist we agreed on a higher price than we did.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You mean a higher price for illicit activities. That shouldn't be in reviews. You can get her fired etc

And there are reasons she can miscount dances. She could be drunk high or just stupid.

Your best bet would be trying to discuss the problem with her instead of on a review site. Dancing and hoeing are vulnerable professions
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Perhaps if someone scams their customers, same as any other profession, they should be outed.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Promising to engage in prostitution then going back on their word sucks. But writing a review about it makes you look worse than her 🤡 instead avoid being a mark
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Not only did I never mention prostitution, see the examples of ripoffs I gave, but I'm the most vocal person here on not connecting girls by name to extras.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Uh huh. Connecting them by name to anything just opens the door to other forms of online abuse and libel
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Whatever, dude. You've decided what you believe and no amount of evidence will convince you otherwise.
  • bang69
    2 years ago
    I agree 100%
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    I'm with you shadow that I'm awful with names too, I usually can't remember shit, it's all one big blur of car, color and gemstone names. But for guys that are regulars to the club they are really into the lineups so I wouldn't say it's useless though.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    Lineups means list of dancers working at the club that day? Why is it such a big deal having one? It would likely only help people who knew the dancers beforehand since pictures aren’t posted...

How commonly do strippers meet OTC and what do you need to offer them for OTC. One hour of what they earn at the club, so like $400?
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    There are certain clubs that have a lot of regulars including the dancer-crew – stating who’s currently working is likely helpful to such custies in such.
    For me personally, describing the talent in as good a detail as possible is probably the most-important thing in a review so readers can know if it’s their type of club or not – a dancer lineup w/ just names is not as useful since that only helps those already very-familiar w/ the club and the dancer-crew in that club – but giving the lineup w/ descriptions of each dancer is def helpful and more-so their description IMO.

There was a recent thread for club Desire in Providence which listed the lineup for that night – I didn’t read the thread since I’m not a club Desire custy nor live in the area and the thread just listed names – but I can see it being of some use for regulars of that club especially since that seems to be a very popular club w/ a good # of regulars and seemingly the most-popular-club in the region.

As was mentioned, clubs that post a lineup online are the exception (seems more of a SoCal thing) – but it seems that custies of such clubs do like to see the nightly/daily lineups and make use of such info.

• nicespice
    2 years ago
    My home club is a *very* regulars oriented place. A fair amount of club customers may be bar regs who sit together, some have occasionally chatted with each other and know who others are. Some are friends on social media. One time I got ridiculously trashed at the club and slept it off in the dressing room. The day after, one of the regs who wasn’t there the previous day comes in the club and immediately teases me about it.

A couple of dancers have moved away from Denver but will come back once every 1-2 months and their regulars will come visit them when they are in town because it’s that type of loyal (or cliquey) tight-knit kind of thing going on.

I’m super grateful that the patrons at my home club don’t pull that crap with blasting lineups. And as far as I know, dancers haven’t had to deal with being followed home. When regulars want to see a dancer they pull out their phones and text “are you there?” OR they just come in and see who is around. It’s a good ecosystem there. 👍
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion