tuscl

Vagina Air

Saturday, March 26, 2022 9:42 PM
One recent nude club I was at, sitting stage side a bigger girl comes by and places her cunt close my face. I wouldn't say it was a single queef or even a series of queefs it was more just here vagina inhaling and exhaling. But this "vagina breath" was a warm gust of humidity that smelled like rotten fish and I sort of felt it cake on my eyelids. My question 1. is this a common thing stage side for you, perhaps the front row isn't always the best seats in the house. A little too intimate. Foul ball danger zone. and 2. Is an STD possible from this type circumstance? Was that a serious question? Yes, yes it was.

24 comments

• Muddy
    2 years ago
    Maybe it's time to take a break from these strip clubs and get into mini golf or baking.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    So she was on her feet next to where you were seated, or she was on the stage? Maybe she wanted stage side DATY? In our underground circuit, some girls will get their feet up onto your chair and pull their g-string askew and give you uncovered pussy in the face. When there are not really rules, some girls will be really aggressive. I have found that starting them out with open tongue kissing works well for a start. SJG X [view link]
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Learn how to lean back.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    @Ish this was a serious plume It probably would’ve got the second and third row too. By the time it hit me I knew it was too late. This was a big girl, lotta air in there.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Sounds like a pussynado
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Well you gotta check her out and then decide what you want to do with her. SJG
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ SJG, learn how to take social cues
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    In some places they do offer pussy in the face, and they mean it. People have posted about this, and it can be like that in our underground cicuit. SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    SJG said "In some places they do offer pussy in the face, and they mean it." Yeah ... there's nothing worse than insincere face pussy.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Like in DV, they offer bare pussy in the face, but they don't really seem to want DATY, just to get within 1/2 inch. BUt in our underground circuit, the really do want DATY. SJG
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    We could call it Vaginado, like sharknado only worse
  • EndlessSummer
    2 years ago
    Where the hell are you people clubbing?! Never have I ever!!🌬🌪😱
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Here we have and on and off again undergrounds circuit. And at its best in one of the places, girls were doing front room FS. They are real aggressive and real engaging, and pretty much anything goes. SJG OMS Martinism 1 of 5 [view link]
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I like the trick when you put a dollar on their pussy and they blow it off.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    I was one f*****g a BBW at a now-closed dive downhere in Miami - I guess she had some of that "trapped air" in the coochie b/c it started making noises like it was farting - I was on barstool while she was riding-me RCG and she was going up-and-down on the happy-stick and on every downward motion it would make the fart-sound on-cue but it didn't smell (that I could tell) - we both laughed
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    2 years ago
    At least it was a queef, if it was a fart you could catch e. coli!
  • Omega_Entertainment
    2 years ago
    You guys have been watching Van Wilder too many times. Easy fix is you dont go into a club that hires fat girls. Problem solved.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Im going to a deep dive on google for "vagina offgassing"...
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I had to check this discussion out - as Vagina Air is too good a topic to pass up! I’m no doctor - and I’ve never played one on TV - but I think you are safe from disease. Based on your description of the dancer and your seat - I’m guessing you were in the Shamu show Splash Zone - and it can get messy when certain dancers get near.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    By the title, I thought Rick's was starting a charter airline like Hooter's Air.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    ^ That’s brilliant! Vagina Air - the bottomless airline! Lol!
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Muddy, you just gotta look 'em over, check 'em out, and decide what you want. Maybe you would have liked another one better. SJG I'll Play The Blues For You [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    "Vagina Air - Cum Fly With Us"
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Vagina Air - Our flights are as smooth as our…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion