tuscl

Watch what you wear

rowdy1
Florida
Saturday, March 26, 2022 5:28 AM
I know this has been discussed couple years ago here, but wonder if things has changed since then. In years past men wore their Rolexes to South Florida clubs, leave with the stripper(s), and then woke up the next day with all their watches stolen. People would go for BIG watches like Invicta to flash around. Now the trend seems to go back to smaller watches,use cellphone for time or avoid being a robbery victim like 'Selling Sunset' star. [view link] I like to wear a watch to tell time and use the cell phone to time song lengths (Papi Chulo tip). I find that also I get preoccupied with my cell phone that I miss a hot stripper walking by that I waned a dance with. Besides the main point is to look at the entertainers. Unless they get GPS when they see your Rolex. I see the strippers check out the watches I wear, and make comments. I think it is one of their way of gauging their custies. Do you all still wear watches to clubs?

9 comments

• Warrior15
    2 years ago
    I wear a watch all the time. I've done that since I was a teenager. But a watch is not something I spend a lot of money on. I do have a nice looking dress watch and then a casual Casio. Neither cost much.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    The only place I wear a watch is at strip clubs. I've never seen a clock in one and I prefer to leave my cell phone in my car. Don't want it to get lost, broken or stolen. I wear an $85 watch that my ATF gave to me for Christmas back in 2007.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I stopped wearing a nice watch to strip clubs after a dancer in a rough club stopped to ask me way my watch wasn’t working. That question showed me that dancers actually notice watches - and likely attach spending expectations to certain customers. If I was in a flashy location like Miami - I would not wear a nice watch out clubbing. In my view - it’s a strip club - and you dress according to the dress code - but you shouldn’t dress up as there’s no need to. Maybe it would be better if guys wore those knock off Rolexes to the clubs? If they actually tell the proper time - that’s good - and if they get stolen it’s not much loss.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    The top drawer of my nightstand holds all 4 of my graduation watches, starting with high school. None have ever been worn. Without a phone or a watch, I am usually accurate within 15 minutes just by "feeling" so I didn't wear one pre cellphone and with cellphones don't need one. I dress like a bum in the clubs, so no watch fits.
  • jackslash
    2 years ago
    I wear an Apple Watch. It has GPS (the good kind), notifications, and dozens of apps. In the summer I use it to record my daily bike ride, giving statistics such as distance, speed and heart rate. The downside of this watch is that it has to be recharged after 18 hours use.
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    I wear da swatch watch to da club. Da girlz see da Swatch amd know I am a rich mofo. I got several in different colors. I even got da swatch protectors
  • DoctorPhil.
    2 years ago
    Mr. Skibum sez => “Without a phone or a watch, I am usually accurate within 15 minutes just by "feeling" so I didn't wear one pre cellphone and with cellphones don't need one” I have head that the CIA mind control beams carry information about the time and they are set by an atomic clock in Bill Clinton’s basement. Have you assessed your highly accurate sense of time wearing a stylish tin-foil covered fedora? If the uncannily accurate sense of time disappears I would have to say it is due to CIA mind control beams. I am a helpful Phil and would hate for you to be subjected to CIA mind control. You’re welcome!
  • DoctorPhil.
    2 years ago
    Wait…wait… I just thought of another possible explanation for Mr. Skibum’s accurate sense of time: it could be an alien implant. There are two places the aliens put their implants: behind the ear and up the butt. Finding an up the butt implant is easy. Just put something really big up there and use that as an excuse for an emergency room visit. Be sure to share the news article about “local divorce lawyer visits ER to remove model airplane from ass”. For the behind the ear implant search you’ll need a melon baller and a friend. But not a close friend. After all, said friend will be wielding the melon baller. On second though, just hire a homeless guy. I am a helpful Phil that just wants to save Mr. Skibum from the aliens of Zeta Reticuli. You’re welcome!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    A lot of guys wear jewelry and expensive looking watches to clubs. And make sure they post it on ig. 99% is fake and they have the mindset that they haven't been robbed so it's okay. And they act like everyone's afraid of them as long as they run in packs. Then they think they're players coz they get attention in the club. In reality they're not even good marks coz they flash bankrolls but don't spend much. I used to love wearing nice watches and a little jewelry. But then it just got dangerous to wear it. And the fuck niggaz with fake shit are doing most of the robbing .
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion