tuscl

Getting Mask Mandates Lifted in Schools

48-Cowboy
Forcing Baby Boomers To Stop Being Babies
Friday, March 25, 2022 9:56 PM
[view link] Just Admit it, Gen Z is way smarter than boomers. We are way better at getting mask mandates lifted, while boomers are asking to speak to a manager.

25 comments

• san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Need to get all these COVID mandates lifted, otherwise a lock down could be reimposed. SJG
  • Omega_Entertainment
    2 years ago
    Boomers dont ask to speak to a manager, they just sit on their porch and shoot anything with a mask
  • Sgtsnowman
    2 years ago
    The actual boomers are 70-80 years old now, they are getting the nurse to check their oxygen mask.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Young "men" and their tik-Tok videos, making it rain and make-up at CVS? Fucking fagelas. Be jealous young men, one day you too will be a woman.
  • 48-Cowboy
    2 years ago
    Awww, thank you for the words of encouragement grandma!
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    Baby Boomers: Baby boomers were born between 1946 and 1964. They're currently between 57-75 years old (71.6 million in the U.S.) I'm 80 which puts me in the silent generation.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Like it or not us boomers have the money, and if y'all have any hope of getting a nice inheritance, better act nice, there are plenty of worthy causes we could leave your inheritance to.
  • DoctorPhil.
    2 years ago
    Alas, Mr. twentyfive, most boomer are complete assholes. You seem to be one of the good ones, but a the reality is that boomers fucked America up and now they bitch and moan and whine about how much it sucks. At the same time, boomers talk about how America is the best place in the world. Like Mr. Gamma. Which is it? Is America a shithole or a utopia? Boomers never seem to realize that there is a lot of room between shithole and utopia. Of course, the reality is that boomers did their best to make America a shithole while claiming that they were making it a utopia. Hopefully, Gen X, millennials, and Gen Z will fix the damage and America will actually be great again!
  • DoctorPhil.
    2 years ago
    Well, actually it is up to millennials and Gen Z to fix things. Gen X’ers will just make sarcastic comments about how much everything sucks. But at least Gen X’ers aren’t constantly bitching about how America sucks out of one side of their mouths while praising America out of the other side of their mouths. Fucking boomer assholes.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ I don’t think I agree with that Dr Phil, I’ve had a pretty great life so far, raised a few great kids, and made a bit of money, I doubt that the opportunity available here is available anyplace else in this world, There a bunch of whiny folks here on this website but there’s also a bunch of good folks too, many of those that you mentioned aren’t boomers as a matter of fact except for skibum I don’t think most of the targets of your sarcasm are boomers, Dugan isn’t, neither is gamma, nor many of the others that I enjoy watching you skewer those millenals and gen Xers, so there’s that, but it’s ok by me I laugh often and loud, my life is good.
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    Losers say “they messed things up for my generation”. Have some agency. You’re an individual. Work hard and smart and you will succeed. When it comes down to it, the other members of your generation lol could give a fuck about you.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Covid is gonna come back. It's not over. We need to look at what the Chinese and koreans are doing to fight it. Watch the summer explode in a covid surge and crime wave
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    I’m just enjoying watching the tide turn the other way and now it’s “oh generalizations is bad” ever since some people logged in online and are getting angry over the economy and American oligarchs. I remember 2016/2017 and the media headlines talking points about how much those of us in our 20s were so entitled/narcissistic/etc And hearing about it from grumpy older people back then. (Echoing negative rhetoric isn’t going to motivate me to stop scrolling on my phone) Heck I remember my at the time boyfriend making a comment at me back then along the lines of “I don’t like you dancing, but at least you work unlike most lazy millennials ” Then I looked up the age cut off ranges and laughed at him since he was born in 1985…yeah how are you liking being considered a millennial by all the different demographers HAH 😎
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    Des a bunch of winey sum of a bitches
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ hey babe, you’re walking on skibum’s lawn.
  • rockie
    2 years ago
    Twentyfive: Ski pees in peoples cheerios most mornings. It's only proper that someone walks om his lawn on occasion.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Why is more a violation of your freedom to have to wear a mask than it is to have to wear pants? If you find out that the 2024 Presidential Race is between John Stossel and Andrew Yang, that's when you should get really worried. That would indicate America is no long respecting your constitutional right to be a bumfuck idiot.
  • detroitCLIENT
    2 years ago
    hello we need lawyer in here asap for masks and to help zoomers with hurt feelings. yoohoo ninabambina where are you
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Shouldn’t Brokeback-Cowboy go back to checking the nightly line up at his local tug and rub place? Maybe fill up your big pick up truck with gas - so you can sit and idle in the strip club parking lot awaiting your favorite dancers departure? I’m sure she can’t wait for another creep to follow her home!
  • 48-Cowboy
    2 years ago
    Why is everyone calling skibum609 Brokeback?
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    Whether the lockdowns, mask mandates and vaccine mandates were ever a good idea, this is no longer the case. Normally this type of virus mutates in a direction where it becomes milder and more transmissible. If it didn't, lots of people would still be dying from the 1918 Spanish flu, 1957 Asian flu and 1968 Hong Kong flu. The rationale for these measures were that the disease was dangerous and they would stop the spread of the disease. The huge case numbers last winter showed this wasn't true. Almost everyone is going to eventually get this and we will have to learn to live with it. Though they don't stop the spread of the disease, the vaccines do appear to provide a personal benefit by reducing deaths among older people. We should have put more focus on people in high risk categories like the elderly, getting them vaccinated and developing early home treatment programs to help keep them out of the hospital. Since the vaccines provide a personal benefit, it should be a personal decision on whether or not to get them. People should have a right to decide what they are going to do with their own bodies and everyone should be free here to do a risk-benefit analysis involving their own personal situation.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Rockie, 48-Cowboy and 25angry man -the three stooges. Prison would be better than knowing you fools.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Your all over the road ski, pick a lane and go with the flow.
  • crazyjoe
    2 years ago
    ^ right
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "I doubt that the opportunity available here is available anyplace else in this world" This. Every country has something to complain about, but there's a reason why people are trying to flood into the U.S. faster than we can stop them. Here in the good 'ol U.S., if you are motivated and have a little something between the ears, chances are that you will live a good life. In a sense though we are victims of our own success. We have it so good here that there exists a significant soft and self-entitled component to our population with far too much time on their hands to search for reasons to feel offended or victimized. People in other countries laugh at the shit that we fixate on now. But again, even with the silly stuff happening nowadays, I cannot imagine having it better anywhere else.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion