tuscl

C’mon Bro….fork out the twenty bucks for a lap dance

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Arizona player gets free boobies

https://twitter.com/go_kings_go25/status…

12 comments

• Warrior15
    3 years ago
    That is hilarious. And TCU is a little private school in Fort Worth. They have some cuties that go there.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I’d like to see it from another camera angle. That looks like incidental contact at best.

If he cupped a tiddie or tweaked a nipple - then I’d find it to be an issue.
  • azdd
    3 years ago
    Go easy on my man Benjamin. He's from Montreal, they do things differently up there....
  • azdd
    3 years ago
    All better now - Arizona's Benn Mathurin apologizes to cheerleader
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    I watched this post game interview live, and my only conclusion was why were the losing team’s cheer squad still on the floor taking up all that space well after the game was over? I guess they were still performing and grateful for their teams performance, but not once watching it live I got the vibe the player was trying to touch anyone. There really was a narrow gap for him to go to the locker room. Best that Mathurin apologize and move on instead of dragging this thing out. Wonder if the cheerleader had much objection? Tye player is going to have many more days in the limelight, but this will likely be the pinnacle of exposure she gets.
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    I showed the video to various women today and their response was what he did wasn’t cool. One of those women watched the post game with me live when it happened and never had a thought about this until 4 days later when I reviwed it with her in slow motion! I guess it really depends on your perspective.
  • misterorange
    3 years ago
    It was obviously inadvertent and a bunch of nonsense. Can't even tell if there was contact, and even if there was, it was meaningless.

When these girls do their routine together with male cheerleaders, they get lifted up with hands right on their cunt.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Didn’t look like anything to me, but I’m not a hustler looking for a payday.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    I’m calling BS on the inadvertent, that dude was trying to pull a fast one.
  • Liwet
    3 years ago
    <mark style="background-color:#EFCB68;color:#F34213;">I only saw him touch one boob.</mark>
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I guess the tit he touched was bad luck? If he groped both - maybe they would have shot better and won the next game.
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    3 years ago
    Hand checks are making a comeback
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion