tuscl

A Total Unhumble Brag

doctorevil
Evil Lair
I recently did an OTC with a cute, curvey little 21-year old Latina dancer from a local club. It’s known as a non-extras club with very high dancer hiring standards.

We met at a restaurant. I got there first. She texted to let me know when she was almost there, so I was looking for her to come in the door. I was sitting in a booth, so the back of the booth was blocking most of my view of the door. I saw her face as she came in the door and got up to meet her.

When she rounded the corner, she almost took my breath away. She has a beautiful face, framed with medium length light brown hair with streaks of blonde. She was wearing a very tight, very short, knit black dress that accentuated her assets very well with stylish calf height boots. She marched in like she owned the place. She looked way hotter than I had ever seen her at the club, and I always thought she looked pretty hot there. I could see heads swiveling in her direction out of the corner of my eye as I walked up to greet her. After an enjoyable dinner, we decided to stop by a local dive bar (not a strip club) before the main event.

Again, I got there a few minutes before her. The bar was in a local strip mall. There was a shop next-door, and the shopkeeper, an attractive young lady, was outside locking up as my girl pulled up in the space right in front. I walked up to meet her as she opened the door of her car and swung her legs out, tugging at the dress to keep it from riding up to her hips. She announced loudly “I have to be careful with this dress, I’m not wearing any panties!” drawing a shocked look from the shopkeeper.

We went inside and headed to a couple of open seats at the bar. Again, I could see heads swiveling out of the corner of my eye as we made our way to the bar. We had a couple of rounds of shots. In between rounds, she proved to me that she wasn’t wearing any panties.

After a couple of shots, we headed off to the main event, heads swiveling in the bar again as we made our way out. It’s amazing how freaky a cute little 21-year-old can be. What a fun evening.

18 comments

• wallanon
    3 years ago
    Enjoy. Sounds like you struck gold.
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen.

:D

Good Times, Good Times.
  • TFP
    3 years ago
    Sounds like an excellent time!

I'm guessing she was either half or a third of your age. Did any of the attention she was getting cause you to feel any awkwardness about your age gap? Or are you used to that kinda stuff now and genuinely aren't bothered by whatever the fuck anyone else thinks?
  • Lone_Wolf
    3 years ago
    Very nice. Those sexy fun Honeys are a real find.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Annual doctorevil awesome sexapade adventure thread.

Doc you pretty much just described what I basically live for. That's why I get my ass to work.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Cool story doc. Reminded me of the time about 8 years ago when I hooked up with a Follies chick OTC. You might even remember her. Anyhow I picked her up where she was living. Our date included dinner at an Outback Steak House about 30 miles from Follies. She had a very nice body and was dressed to kill in tight fitting jeans and t-shirt. I'm sure she turned heads in the restaurant. Maybe a good thing we were so far from the club because her t-shirt was a "Follies" t-shirt.
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    Didja give 'er the Shocker, and make her call you "Daddy"?
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    TFP, yeah, she is almost exactly one third my age. No, I didn’t feel awkward. No, I’m not getting used to it. I still love it every time
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    ===> "She announced loudly “I have to be careful with this dress, I’m not wearing any panties!” drawing a shocked look from the shopkeeper...

...In between rounds, she proved to me that she wasn’t wearing any panties."

That girl is all class, lol.

Glad you had a good time. Another TUSCL romance story is on the books.
  • drewcareypnw
    3 years ago
    Amazing!
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Not jealous to be honest. OTC is mostly about what happens in private. Always nice to also share some fun hang-out time, but I prefer keeping a low profile in public.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Sounds like a good time. I have said this before. A big part of the enjoyment of Sugaring and OTC dates is parading around with a gorgeous girl on my arm. I love the stares.
  • boomer79
    3 years ago
    Ah yes. No underwear lol. I met with a girl who wore a skirt and no underwear. I was dropping her off at the club after we were done and she wanted to run in Chick Filet. I realized she was flashing people and got a bit nervous.
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    Latina women are so easy lmao
  • blahblahblah23
    3 years ago
    My question, why the fuck would u say out loud ur not wearing underwear in public. Just go out like that and don't tell anyone shit like damn. Is that really that difficult?
  • Jascoi
    3 years ago
    Doctorevil. I'm envious.
  • Longball300
    3 years ago
    Well Done Doc..... never P4P for me but, in my civie life I dated a hot redheaded local model who was 42 when I was 24ish.... she would take me to her "fashion shows" and literally introduce me as her boy toy.

Later, when I was late thirties I dated a 21 year blond bombshell who packed a set of DD's and loved showing them off. Interesting being on both sides of that coin.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    I’m gonna be an outlier here and say that IDK how much of a bragging-situation it is – getting a stripper one pays to hang-out with one OTC is not that big an accomplishment IMO compared to getting a hot-chick to date you w/ no $$$/payment involved – when people out in public see a guy w/ a hot-chick 1/2 to 1/3 his age, I don’t think they are jealous, I think they assume it’s a $$$-thing and IMO I think they see-it w/ more disdain than jealousy or some-kinda-accomplishment.

Having said-this – being a w/ a hot-chick will def draw attention – similar to driving a fancy-car like a Lamborghini – I recall 7 or 8 years ago going on a dinner-date with a very-attractive black/white mix dancer – she was in her early-30s but looked great – I was in my early-40s so not that big a difference age-wise but still we looked a bit of an odd-couple based on her hotness.

We went to dinner at Houston’s steakhouse one evening – the place was packed – we were gonna have to park pretty-far-away so I asked her to go put our name on the list while I went to park so she wouldn’t have to walk the far distance to the restaurant – this chick was a former model (she had previously shown me some of her modeling photos when she was in her early-20s) – she was mixed so very-light-skinned w/ wavy dark-hair and a very-pretty-face w/ Caucasian-features – she had large full natural Ds and was curvy w/o being fat (flat-stomach) – that night she was wearing some supa-tight pants w/ sexy thigh-high heeled-boots, and a supa-tight top that made her bustiness obvious (not showing cleavage just the shape and size of her full-Ds was evident via the top’s fit/tightness) – she looked great – even better than in the club – and she carried herself well – not like a stripper – she looked like that kinda hot-chick one would see in a nigthtclub’s VIP.

Anyway – while we were having dinner she told me a MILF (~50) had come-up to her while I was parking-the-car and told her something along the lines of “I’m not a lesbian or anything but you are so beautiful” – she did stand-out that night both w/ her looks and the way she was dressed (sexy/stylish but not slutty) and she was fairly tall about 5’8 so she def stood out and had a presence w/ her looks and build.

After dinner we are leaving the table and heading towards the door where there were a good-amount of people waiting to be seated and I see a couple of younger guys (20-somethings to early-30s) looking at us but I got the sense they were thinking “that hot bitch is probably w/ that dude b/c of $$$” – although I didn’t pay her for the date that evening (it was just a dinner-date); at the end of the day I *was* a SC-custy of hers for a while and although there wasn’t that big a difference in age b/w us, likely I would have not been able to date-her if I had not been a SC-custy of hers – i.e. at the end-of-the-day I was a custy and likely a guy that she would not get with in another setting.

Having said all this I still got a bit of an ego-boost having her on my arm as we walked out of the restaurant and thru the busy parking-lot – def not the kinda attention I’m used-to and it did feel pretty-good.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion