tuscl

Good lies to tell strippers

Sunday, December 2, 2007 11:46 AM
Just thought of a subject that might be fun, good lies to tell. Got one you want to share or got one you're thinking about? I was thinking of telling a story to get rid of an unwanted stripper. Maybe tell her I was at a nuclear power plant years ago but I couldn't find anyone around. I found out why. Now I occasionally glow in the dark. Then tell the dancer, but you shouldn't worry, the radiation my body emits shouldn't be enough to kill her unless she stays around me long enough. If she buys it and says why aren't you dead already? I could say well, they gave me these iodine tablets to help neutralize the radiation in my body, however there is still radiation going out. I don't know. Something I just thought of. Any good stories out there?

18 comments

• MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    That's a bad story to tell in a strp club IMO...unless you really don't want to get any dances from the strippers there. We all know that strippers talk amongst themselves about customers. Some of those conversations that I've been privy too in the past are quite comical. :) My latest (and best?) line for when a stripper asks me what I do for a living is that I'm "temporarily independantly wealthy". It's fun to see the dollars signs light up in their eyes when they hear that...lol...
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    My favorite lie was always, "Sorry but I'm just about out of money."
  • BobbyI
    17 years ago
    "Sure I'll pay you $50/song for your air dances."
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    "I expect you to give me an uncovered blow job to completion. That's what comes along with all the lap dances that I ever get." Either she believes it and it either works (lapper with blowjob) or it doesn't (no lapper), or she doesn't believe it and it doesn't work (no lapper). I like all three options. :)
  • chipitin
    17 years ago
    I'm casting for a movie I'm planning to shoot called "Strippers Gone Wild"
  • danapdg69
    17 years ago
    That's an oxymoron almost as good as "government intelligence". There are no good lies.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    I haven't been laid for about 10 years.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    "I'm not just interested in your body."
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    "I can see a future for you and I". (you strip & I be da boyfriend) "My real name is T__, but my stage name is Bones. I used to be a male stripper." - - - (you cannot believe the questions I get after that line) "If you can make me 'cum', I'll give you a $50 bonus." - - - (ooops, inflation just hit, here's $10) My favorite 'lie' or 'line' is when a dancer tells me in the middle of a BBBJ or FS, "I've never done this sort of thing in a club before." - - - My response is, "Me neither, so it's a first for both of us."
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I think I've used the line "I'm about out of money." However it doesn't work real good if the dancer watches you during the night and sees you going in the back multiple times with other dancers. Sometimes though, the dancer will believe you and spread the word among other dancers. I've had a couple of dancers tell me I should be dancing for them but never gave much thought to making up a story saying I used to be a dancer. I guess I would have to figure out where I wanted to go with that story. I guess if someone is bored with the average strip club visit, just tell a lie and live a fantasy of being someone else. Of course if you return, you might have to deal with dancers who believed you.
  • JC2003
    17 years ago
    Ask her for free dances.
  • DarkAmigo
    17 years ago
    "Maybe Later"
  • motorhead
    17 years ago
    "My girlfriend is a stripper too.....I'm just bere because I was bored after she went to work"
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    You should see me in six-inch heels ...
  • SuperDude
    17 years ago
    My daughter is a dancer here.
  • SuperDude
    17 years ago
    My granddaughter is a dancer her.
  • SuperDude
    17 years ago
    I'm a part-owner of this club. Let me sample your BJ. (Can be used only once per club.)
  • MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    Hey, that guy you just gave a BJ to was lying to you baby. I'm the real club owner...so let's fuck! (Can be used only once per visit of SuperDude to his favorite Detroit club).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion