tuscl

Tampa Scene

Sunday, March 13, 2022 11:53 PM
I will be visiting Tampa for 4 days and after checking out the reviews it seems like the Tampa SC scene has really fell off. I haven't visited in 8 years or so but it looks pretty sad. For a guy that like touching/grinding are there a couple of Clubs that you can recommend? I am staying 10 minutes from the TB Bucs stadium so probably hit 2001 but Mons looks way too expensive for any pleasure. Any recommendations?

9 comments

• minnow
    2 years ago
    Last review Aug 2016- where have you been, dude ? 10 minutes from RJS, which way ? Downtown or Westshore ? If downtown, Scarlett's might be for you. Mileage good there, dancer attractiveness not so much. If Westshore or Causeway area, many Tuscl hounds recommend Pinellas County clubs, mainly for booze, mileage angles. Traffic can be bad at times going across the bay from Tampa. The 3 pastie clubs near RJS have **some** touching, but aren't really known for grindage/LDK production.
  • bigdaddywags
    2 years ago
    Thanks Minnow - I am staying on N River Shore Dr. Is Scarlett's the one in Ybor?
  • Longball300
    2 years ago
    Close to where you are staying... Scarlett's and Gold Club are your best bets. Assuming you have transportation; Diamond Dolls and Oz over in Clearwater. Personal favorite with all nude and alcohol; Bare Assets in Pasco county; a drive but, worth it
  • bigdaddywags
    2 years ago
    Thanks Longball, I have a rental car.
  • Longball300
    2 years ago
    BTW Innisbrook is just south of the the Pasco clubs along Rt. 19.
  • chiefwiggum
    2 years ago
    I didn't have a lot of time when I was there (6 months ago about). I like Gold Club, but there was hardly anyone there. I like Diamond Dolls over Oz, but both are good. I didn't like anything in Pasco. In general, I liked the clubs in Pinnellas county the best. I now see that Thee Manor is closed, which is a shame, because I had the best time there (I should've wrote a review, maybe it would still be open...nah...)
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Not mileage but if you just like grinding talent wise I liked Dollhouse and Scores a lot. Pound for pound I’ve said it before but no city hits above its weight like Tampa when it comes to all these strip clubs there’s so many damn options
  • SerenitySinn
    2 years ago
    RiverShore Dr. 🤔 Only Couple Homes There?? Fun Times Around There!!! 2001 15 minutes west, few minutes further in that area Scores,Dollhouse,Penthouse. Little Bikini Bar-Class Act straight up Florida Ave few minutes. 15 Minutes SouthEast-ish Ybor😜 few minutes from there GoldClub, Deja Vu. You Got Lots Of Choices!!!!
  • LapHunt
    2 years ago
    Based on recent reviews, 2001 seems to be carving out a respectable vibe post-COVID. They also have a live stream where you can see all of the girls in the club at any given time ([view link]). Mons seems to have been done in by bad/neglected management.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion