tuscl

most money I ever spent and the weirdest experience yet - she wanted the D

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Wednesday, March 9, 2022 11:20 PM
That's right, frugal doogle Mr. van poodle Esta spend over $500 on one strip club evening. I blame my poor will power against big butts. However, it wasn't even cartoonish, it was big for a skinny girl, decent for a black chick kind of thing.However she was fit, trim and also had great knockers. Super aggressive however and I was almost willing to ditch her for this other attractive, red lipsticked blonde slim chick who knew how to wear high heeled boots well with a suit jacket (the combo is a turn on for me). However. Seeing the girl's derriere saunter slowly up the stairs, brought me right back to her aggressive attitude. Should have just walked away but it is what it is. This is where it gets weird though. All I wanted (for 30 minutes and $450) was a high intensity lap dance, but she was DTF. I mean, she really was DTF. She was affronted when I kept telling her no. I honestly wasn't expecting her to actually offer the goods when she was giving her sales pitch for VIP. It was to the point, she actually got sad and asked me did I think she was ugly, or her boobs or butt not big enough (both were enhanced). Beautiful black chick and soft features really got depressed when I said no to fucking. I had to assure her several times it was me not her. Told her I was abstinent, and she couldn't believe it. Guess men aren't allowed to be abstinent but women are. What a world huh? I tried to leave early and she begged me to stay longer and I did for a bit, and she went right back to trying to seduce me for coitus. I had to ask her was there someone making sure she gave up the good to every customer. She said no and told me about her kid, but still I'd think a women who gets $225 (apparently she got half of the VIP cost) would be ecstatic about not having to give up the goods and get off early to her next targe, but she seemed pretty disappointed. I even mentioned that but didn't seem to phase her much. Weirdest experience I have had yet at a club and I don't know what to make of it to this day.

22 comments

• Warrior15
    2 years ago
    She was horny for ya, Esta !
  • gSteph
    2 years ago
    I'm more of a boob guy, but a nice butt is somethin . .
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You got lucky. Don't think of it as weird
  • Estafador
    2 years ago
    @ICEE but I still paid the $450. What kind of sex worker begs for dick after getting their paymwnt
  • Elitis
    2 years ago
    If that was your weirdest experience, count yourself lucky. Weird is strippers fighting over you in the club after a dance, one of them going to the manager afterwards, and later blowing up your phone "warning" you about the other about how she doesn't "really" like you or men of your race, and diving into personal details about the other's life.
  • Estafador
    2 years ago
    @gsteph I hear ya. I'm turning into a bit of a boob man myself. But a nice ass will always make my compass point north
  • Estafador
    2 years ago
    @Elitis really? Yeah that trumps my encounter. But I dont think I go to the club enough to experience that.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    She probably saw you surfing TUSCL on your phone and said to herself "I gotta fuck that guy"
  • Estafador
    2 years ago
    Also forgot to mention, when I told her of my ex, she immediately asked if she was black. Got the impression she was one of those "woke" black women which is weird finding that in the club. Especially considering the amount of white johnson she probably rode
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    If sex was negotiated she's a good actress. 8f it wasn't and she fucked yiu just for getting vip you're lucky
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "She said no and told me about her kid, but still I'd think a women who gets $225 (apparently she got half of the VIP cost) would be ecstatic about not having to give up the goods and get off early to her next targe, but she seemed pretty disappointed." She wanted the tip AND a big tip, lol. I'll let you figure out which is which. 😉 She thought she'd be making a lot more than $225 on the sale. She might only be able to sell 2 or 3 of those $450 30 minute sessions per night so she no doubt feels pressure to maximize each one. Those sales aren't easy to make. Keep in mind too that in an NYC club she's got a big nut to cover before she walks out ahead for the night, probably close to $200 with house fees and expected tipouts. So basically you covered her expenses for the night but that's it. Hey it beats a kick in the teeth but I'm sure she was expecting more once she offered the good stuff. Worse though is that she had to work harder for less money. Which do you think is easier, rubbing your ass in a guy's lap for 30 solid minutes with "high intensity" or just sticking it in and sliding on the pole? Also how long do you imagine most guys last once that starts?
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Rationally, I would think that she was expecting a large tip if she fucked you. Irrationally, yeah it sounds like she was reacting to the re
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    rejection. She could have been high, and not thinking clearly enough to appreciate being paid VIP without performing VIP.
  • RTP
    2 years ago
    I once took a dancer for OTC. She was a single mom and told me the only "sex" she gets now is OTC which she did not do that often for a number of reasons including the demands on her time from her 6 year old. I am pretty sure she was not an actress and enjoyed it more than I did. I actually felt really sad after the event, but that did not lead me to tip more.
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    Wait until Scrub sees this! He’s gonna say your long sleeve shirts should have protected you from any possible std!!
  • Estafador
    2 years ago
    @Meat72 I got him on mute, but oddly enough. THE SYSTEM WORKS 🤣 lololol
  • Estafador
    2 years ago
    @gammanu95. Almost how I feel every time I trade options lol. THe missed opportunities really hits your soul bruh lol @rick the big tip is the money. Little did she know (or did she feel it on her stomach 😏) the bigger tip wasn't in my wallet....Hmm, I get it. It's pretty much prey vs predator in the SC so I can't say I'm TOO upset with her trying to wring me dry. Though I'd think the glasses would stereotypically tip someone off to being smarter than the predator hopes. Considering it wasn't a majority black club (and I heard some long winded stories of long time stays for the bruthas, but that's what I heard), I guess most guys in the strip club ain't lasting that long. But man, what a weird place in society we're in where it's easier to fuck than it is to simply shake it like a salt shaker.
  • Lone_Wolf
    2 years ago
    Did she want to fuck BB?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It's not prey cs predator. She's working and should get paid
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    ===> "Little did she know (or did she feel it on her stomach 😏) the bigger tip wasn't in my wallet....Hmm, I get it. It's pretty much prey vs predator in the SC so I can't say I'm TOO upset with her trying to wring me dry." I'm not sure I see it as prey vs. predator. She just wants to be able to earn more for a job well done. In those timed room situations it is quite customary for girls to expect a top off if they go above and beyond. Though to be sure the club is not helping by pricing them so steeply and taking such a large cut It's probably best that you didn't fuck her, lol. It wouldn't have been worth the drama that would have erupted once she realized that she wasn't going to get paid for doing it. 😁
  • Estafador
    2 years ago
    @Lone_Wolf not sure. COntext clues suggest she did considering she said I shouldn't worry about getting her preggers. I think I heard something about pulling out but can't remember. Of course she could have referred to a condom too. Eiher way, I wasn't interested so we didn't go that far. Not like I would do BB anyway. @rickdugan. I feel insulted....but you're not ENTIRELY wrong
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    Lol Scrubby!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion