tuscl

Publishers Clearing House

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I guess I'll be leaving TUSCL soon. I was just notified by phone message that I have won $2 million, a new Mercedes Benz and $5,000 a week for life. I can no longer associate with guys only making $350K/year. BYE...

14 comments

• twentyfive
    3 years ago
    That’s only 260K I guess you’ll need to hang out with the hoi polloi from now on.
    😁😁
  • minnow
    3 years ago
    SC- April Fools Day is still about 3 weeks away.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    Congratulations! Now you can have TWO Mustang GTs
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    Yeah Papi. I'll get one of those EV's so I can save on gas.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Jackpot!
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    You can also rent-out Vivide for an afternoon for yourself
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    ^ for yourself and your tuscl buddies
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Does anyone ever really win that?
  • Leonard313
    3 years ago
    Shadowcat is "selling the fantasy" that she did.
  • DH721
    3 years ago
    I got the same phone call about a year ago, all I had to do is give them my credit card number, bank account number and bank routing information so they could deposit the funds. I wonder why that money never showed up on my Green Dot debit card?
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    This is the plot of the movie "Nebraska." If you haven't seen it, check it out. It's quite good.
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    We got a "PCH" call the other day. Remarkable because we hadn't even entered!

My wife gave her standard "send us the written material" spiel. We actually got some a couple days later. It was about as unprofessional a job as I'd ever seen, with all kinds of "congratulations" from such irrelevant bodies as the Better Business Bureau. Best of all, we just had to send them an upfront check for $43,000 to cover withholding taxes and fees, after which we would immediately receive or check.

SMH. Do people actually fall for this shit?
  • math14
    3 years ago
    I once worked with a guy who told me his common law wife had received one of those promotion checks ($5,000.00) from a loan outfit that said “deposit this for an instant loan”. She thought she had won a drawing (she regularly entered them). She deposited the check, spent over a grand that same day, hers bounced. He then ask me for some money. I told him that was about the stupidest move I’ve heard about.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion