tuscl

what are some memorable stripper's 9-5 day jobs, you been told

gothamyte
from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
Thursday, March 3, 2022 7:01 PM
one dancer claimed she was a graphic designer--in her office (it was the 90s) another dancer looking for OTC with me gave me her real estate business card; lol another dancer worked as a server at the local TGI Fridays like a mile away. I'm thinking: geez all of her co-workers can see her nude, 'for free' WTF. It was so awkward when my office went there for lunch one day and she was my server. She was hot tho. One of those hot dancers that's annoyed by everybody. She called us gents in the club, "all perverts". That's a direct quote lol

43 comments

• gothamyte
    2 years ago
    to clarify: the strip club was like a mile from the tgi Fridays where a local a dancer worked both; one at day one at night. whenever I saw her at both I'd wonder if I'd ever do the same, how badly broke I'd have to be. This SC was fully nude. And she loosely gave me Hilary Banks vibes. I'm like any dude working with you at Fridays when they find out the can see you nude in the club a mile away are gonna go lol. for the first time I actually see now why she always called us male patrons "all perverts" with such disgust. lol
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Nothing crazy but here some I may have heard only once or twice: Pharmacy tech Car sales Dental office aide/assistant Photographer at an Olan Mills Studios, do those still even exist?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    A cashier from 6he 99 crnt store was a stripper girl from 7 11. From McDonald's. Its no big deal
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    A few legal assistants. Court clerk office girl
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    One claimed to be an MD/PhD student.
  • NinaBambina
    2 years ago
    "One claimed to be an MD/PhD student." Both? Lol.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    Civil Engineering major at a local university. I went to the same school (not for a BCE) was pretty sure from the details that she was telling the truth. Strange thing is she reminded me of some CE girls I knew back in the mid 80s.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    @Nina, yes, a dual MD/PhD program. They're for the brainiest and most motivated science geeks out there. Anyone who's doing that won't have time to breathe, let alone dance for a living.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    I am friends with a stripper who worked for an equestrian community here in South Florida she used to exercise and care the horses, for the owners that were out of town, I would join her occasionally to ride, she is a great gal.
  • NinaBambina
    2 years ago
    "@Nina, yes, a dual MD/PhD program. They're for the brainiest and most motivated science geeks out there. Anyone who's doing that won't have time to breathe, let alone dance for a living." Dancing is probably the only job they WOULD be able to do with that kind of workload. For what it's worth, I have danced with several girls who had grad degrees or were pursuing them. Definitely a small minority though.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ An MD, though? They barely have time to sleep.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I've never seen an attractive dr hoe
  • grand1511
    2 years ago
    One long-time dancer I knew was a home health aid during the day, going to the homes of seniors to help them with personal care tasks. I'm sure a few older gents looked forward to her visits. Another long-time fave was in mortuary school. She had some great stories of things she had to do in her classes but I think her dancing past caught up with her when it was time to land a job.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    We have had this topic before. The one I remember the most is the dancer that had tenure at USC(Carolina) teaching theatre and public speaking. Last I heard she was teaching at Clemson.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Does anyone remember Hooters Air? I think it was in business for like a year. Lol A dancer at Industrial Strip in Hammond, Indiana says she was a flight attendant until they went bust. They flew out of the Gary Indiana airport - she seemed very believable.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    2 years ago
    I have a degree and a technical degree too, I think Nicespice has a degree too…it’s not like far fetched….? Being a stripper is like THEE best “second job” because of all the freedom it allows you, very easy to fit it into your schedule as a student or as a person with a primary job. Not so far fetched 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    One dancer I knew was a piano teacher by day. One of her past students was the son of rock singer John Cougar Mellencamp.
  • goldmongerATL
    2 years ago
    One of the 70-something dancers at Atlanta's Clermont Lounge used to be a Pony Express rider.
  • goldmongerATL
    2 years ago
    I had a dancer at Follies that sucked my dick on Saturday and cut my hair at a chain haircut place on Sunday. I wonder if anybody notice how she rubbed her tits on me as she cut my hair?
  • DH721
    2 years ago
    Whaaaaat?? I thought all strippers were students in nursing school.
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    Off the top of my head, Former ATF is had been a lab tech in a hospital and was also an LPN One was a real estate agent. One had degrees in both criminology and fine arts. She had previously worked as a police officer. One was a dental hygienist during the morning and a dancer in the afternoon. She is currently studying to be a full-blown dentist while working full time as a hygienist. Sadly (for me?) She is no longer dancing. Finally, there was one girl who danced to support getting her mathematics and cryptology degree. She ended up with a 4.0 and soon left dancing for her first job as a codebreaker.
  • NinaBambina
    2 years ago
    I danced while I was a paralegal - dancing pays more lol. Also danced while I started real estate, which is only on a hiatus right now because I'm in the middle of moving states and have to go through all new prelicensing requirements.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    One old stripper hoe owns an insurance business with her husband. One is a club manager and still dances. It's just a flexible enough job for anyone to do
  • goldmongerATL
    2 years ago
    I remember once going to VIP with a girl that was active duty Army and danced when she got a weekend pass. Horny as all hell as she hadn't had dick in weeks. She was a diesel mechanic.
  • rattdog
    2 years ago
    one was an EMT who gave me my first nude lapper. another was studying to how to maintain classical paintings. her dances were real good to the point that she broke off the button of my pants. that was a problem as i wasn't wearing a belt and would have to walk everywhere holding my pants up to keep them from falling. i then told her what she did to me and if there was a temporary solution available. she gave me a safety pin which manage to do the trick. why she was carrying one i do not know.
  • EndlessSummer
    2 years ago
    ~~~》Does anyone remember Hooters Air? A dancer at Industrial Strip in Hammond, Indiana says she was a flight attendant until they went bust. I worked at this club back in the day and I would say it's highly likely that she did fly for Hooters because I had a similar opportunity. I flew for a company called Ryan International (not the same as Ryan Air) which was a charter company. We only flew to Mexico and the Caribbean for Apple Vacations, but when the contract ended, we had the option to apply to be on charter flights for sports teams in the area. I didn't apply, but I think they may have flown out of the same airport if memory serves... Wow, just writing about this really makes me miss that job!! 😊
  • ATACdawg
    2 years ago
    Coffee, Tea or Me? Lol, does anyone else remember that book?😂
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    2 years ago
    "I had a dancer at Follies that sucked my dick on Saturday and cut my hair at a chain haircut place on Sunday." Suck and a haircut, two bits!
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    "I have a degree and a technical degree too, I think Nicespice has a degree too…it’s not like far fetched….?" So, I could be working rick's The System(tm) in my white polyester three piece suit pretending to be a big-shot chemical engineer and the dancer turns out to be an actual chemical engineer. The horrors.
  • eyeofodin
    2 years ago
    I've been told just about every profession. A list of the ones I know to be fact: Assistant golf pro - she and her husbanmd lived next door to a fraternity roommate parents and met her at a neighborhood party while in school. Elementary school art teacher and a high school English teacher - both friends from college Senior product manager for P&G - friend from high school that went nuts quit her day job and after starting sucking cock for a living. Med tech vampire -- she took blood for lab test from me. real estate agent - was at a open house hair stylist -salon down the street from where I lived, used to cut my sister's hair secretary at one of my suppliers car sales - my buddy bought a car from her make up sales at Nieman Marcus I'm sure the list is longer but that is all I can recall.
  • eyeofodin
    2 years ago
    to add: a suspended anesthesiologist: who was suspended for coming to work drunk.
  • Leonard313
    2 years ago
    I've never asked that question. Actually, I never ask them any questions. Why bother? Have you ever met an honest stripper? The answer is either "No" or "You're a fool." They lie about about everything. They won't tell your their name for crying out loud...what makes you think they are going to tell you their profession? Just listen to them tell you about their recent astronaut travels and nod in agreement while you finger them. Don't complicate things.
  • BitCoinHodler
    2 years ago
    I met one that said she was a pilot. Her story kinda checked out because the club was close to an airport and she would work really inconsistent shifts.
  • Leonard313
    2 years ago
    @BitCoin So, if the club was next to a hospital she could have been a surgeon? Every stripper works inconsistent shifts.
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    I knew one that worked 1 day a week at Big Lots unloading their truck just so that she could get their employee discount.
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    2 years ago
    ^from Big Lots to Big Loads
  • goldmongerATL
    2 years ago
    Was once working a trade show. We hired a few local booth hostesses. One left a little early and told me her shift at a strip club started at 8. Sure enough, got to see her naked that night. The next day we just kept smiling about our secret.
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    2 years ago
    Public toilet attendant
  • Oliver_Clothesoff_66
    2 years ago
    Instructor at a dance school. Hopefully the dads never come to pick up their kids ;) Also a fave is pursuing her second master's and is due to graduate this semester. She works at a school for kids with LDs.
  • elmer
    2 years ago
    Summer what year at Industrial Strip?
  • EndlessSummer
    2 years ago
    ^Hmmm... must've been around 2003 or 2004 I'd say...about a baby stripper's lifetime ago! 😁🔆😘
  • MajorBoobage
    2 years ago
    Kind of in the opposite direction, but I once worked for a lawyer who had put herself through law school by stripping.
  • traveler2019
    2 years ago
    Among others: 1. She went back to law school and became the outstanding law student in the ninth judicial district. 2. Paralegal for a major LA merger and acquisition law firm danced on weekends and made 100k on weekends 3. Ex fourth grade teacher with a masters degree. 4 Surgery RN.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion