tuscl

Sunday

CandymanOfProvidence
I am the writing on the wall, the whisper in the bathroom! Without these things, I am nothing. So now, I must shed indulgent poop. COME WITH ME!
This started a couple or so years ago. A few here may be familiar with it.
Some things just need repeating.

I stopped in this club after church. I got a beer and sat down. There were some girls approaching me and asking for blessings etc but I had my eyes on one in particular. She finally made her way over to me and we talked and I decided to take her for a prayer. We were into our second prayer and her big bible was in my mouth when I felt a rumble in my stomach. I tried to ignore it but it rebubbled. She noticed the sweat on my forehead and my muscles twitching. I excused myself and left mid prayer and was borderline running towards the bathroom. Once I entered I was frightened when I saw the stall was in use. At this point I was holding my asshole shut with my hands. There were others coming in and out as I paced the bathroom waiting for the man in the stall to finish. I tried my best to hold it but when it would bubble it was very difficult. I was moaning and almost weeping. A little slipped out and down my leg. When the stall finally become available I rushed in and tried to remove my belt and pants. However when doing so I was no longer able to hold my asshole and I exploded all over the seat, floor and toilet. What had started as a group prayer ended with a mound of caca all over the toilet. Hallelujah!

19 comments

• ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    CandymanOfProvidence on TUSCL is Q on 8chan.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    That's not giving him a lot of credit, but it's still more credit than he deserves.

Candy and Dixie are the same guy, collectively known as 'cacaplop'. He blanket spammed the RI and PA boards over at SCL for years before he got bored over there and came here.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    And Dixie's right, next time put your thumb up your butt till the stall is free.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    Poop on Putin!

Слава Україні
    Glory to Ukraine!
    https://twitter.com/UNRefugeeAgency/stat…
    https://fortune.com/2022/02/25/how-to-he…
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    3 years ago
    кака бульк
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    3 years ago
    Preparing for another Sunday with a big breakfast...
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    "Also, my incontinence stems from a medical issue sustained as the result of combat. The war in Ukraine has recently exasperated my condition."

Well, frankly your discussion of your incontinence exasperates us all...

Or, by chance, did you mean "exacerbates"?

👩‍🎓
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    So candyman and dixie are the same person therefore they are talking to themself? This type of action brings the bar when describing SJG moving back towards normal.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Shailynn said "So candyman and dixie are the same person therefore they are talking to themself?"

Yep. And the pure idiocy you see here is the best you can hope for.

"This type of action brings the bar when describing SJG moving back towards normal."

This speculates that SJG was ever normal, which I believe is highly optimistic.
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    3 years ago
    Actually the best you can hope is not to step in caca!
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    3 years ago
    Another Sunday, another bubbling with the bible...
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    3 years ago
    Switching things up today, starting with stacks and stacks of pancakes...
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    3 years ago
    Elite Eight wraps up today. In honor of that, I am eating an 8 oz steak with 8 eggs so I can have a fitting contribution between games this afternoon.
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    2 years ago
    I am sure that many Duke fans pooped at the end of yesterday's game regardless of what they ate!
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    2 years ago
    In honor of the Final Four, today had me eat four four-course meals.
    A four-pounder is forthcoming...
  • MackTruck
    2 years ago
    ^^^ are you pulling a CrazyJoe?
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    2 years ago
    Today is Palm Sunday
    To celebrate all my foods will be cooked in palm oil
    My droppings will look like dates
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    2 years ago
    No caca today.
    Don't people to mistake droppings for chocolate eggs!
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    2 years ago
    Stick the bouquet of flowers in the caca, makes for good fertilizer and it will go from a few stalks to a jungle!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion