tuscl

A Strip Club Catering to Truckers

This is so damn cool. My buddy parked his rig on Route 80 in North Jersey and got free transportation to and from Smiles 2 GoGo Bar in Ledgewood. Had the best time and an outrageous lap dance. After all the time he spends on the road, he needs it bad.

11 comments

• FONDL
    17 years ago
    Hi-Way Playground in western PA caters to truckers - it's right at an exit on I-70 and is open 24/7. The place is a total dump but I actually had fun there once with a girl who obviously didn't belong there.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    There's a clip joint halfway through the Florida peninsula in a little burg called Micanopy. They charge you for everything, don't tell you they're charging, LOCK YOU IN if you dislike their price structure, lie lie lie. It has some decent-looking women, but it's the classic promise-more-than-you-give ploy. I get the impression that most clients are locals, although unsuspecting truckers might get lured in once. Probably ONLY once.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    BG, I think it's part of the Cafe Risque chain that stretches along I-95 through the Carolinas, Georgia and Florida. They have billboards advertising mainly to truckers and you always see some 18-wheelers in their parking lots. I stopped in one of them once, I think it was the one around exit 70 in Georgia. It was OK but nothing special. All I remeber is that the girls danced in cages and the LDs were weird. No thanks, a 4 at best. But I dn't remember it being particuarly expensive or a rip-off.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Ratrun - First off, welcome to TUSCL, you picked the best strip club website in existance. And thanks for jumping in with a good discussion topic. We appreciate your interest and input.

On this subject, there are three strip clubs off of I-65 south of Nashville beginning with exit 22 on down to exit 6, close to the Alabama stateline. They are Boobie Bungalow at exit 6 (east side); and Watering Hole & Club Utopia at exit 22 I believe (west side). My favorite is The Watering Hole, as you get cheaper laps and great mileage. Pass this info on to your friend, in case he travels the I-65 route.
  • Ratrun
    17 years ago
    Best part of that place in Jersey, Smiles 2 there is no special charge for the transport service...no cover...etc. Drink prices were decent too.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Years ago, I had a friend that said to always eat where the truckers eat because they know where the food is good and cheap. After several tries, I concluded that the only reason that truckers ate there was because there was room to park their rigs. I have to wonder if the same isn't true of strip clubs.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    True dat, where to park the rig. I'd always heard that, if you're in a small town in Dixie, the right place to go eat was where the city constable or sheriff parked his cruiser. Generally a racially tolerant, mixed location with good soul food and plenty of vegetables, and a "working man's" lunchtime buffet at low price and high volume. Look for the cops. (Not the state troopers. They eat at Hardees because they have to be able to carry it in the car.)
  • dennyspade
    17 years ago
    If you're traveling on I-80 heading to or from the Indiana/Chicago/Joliet, truckers are very welcome at the Silver Slipper Saloon in Ottawa, Il. Good club and great parking for the Big Rigs at this location. CDL or Union Card will get you a discount on admission. Full Bar, totally nude. Reasonable Drink prices and a Rainbow Coalition of talented dancers can be found here seven days a week.
  • quimby
    17 years ago
    The best place catering to truckers (including a place to park the rig and free showers) is the Interstate Body Shop in Emlenton Pa (Interstate 80 - about 50 Miles east of the Ohio Line)
    The girls ain't bad either....
  • Clubber
    17 years ago
    I have to agree with FONDL on most things. My experience was in the exact same Micanopy club. Nothing at all to write home about, but this was not long after those clubs started to appear. I do recall I had about an $8 cup of coffee, which is high in my book even now, much less years ago.
  • psycho_trick
    2 years ago
    I'm not far from 2 clubs off of I-80 in Davenport, IA that have a good draw of truckers. (the world's largest truck stop in walcott, ia is 10 miles west.)

Daisy Dooks is next to the Flying J truck stop, and strippers can often be seen soliciting their sleeper services cab by cab, rain or snow.
    Southern Comfort is off the next exit (hwy 61). Girls don't bang on sleepers, but the large parking lot accommodates 18-wheelers.

I'm not guaranteeing a great time. Just real close to I-80.

Threw this in cuz June 6th always reminds me of the song 'Convoy'.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lqYTX7parR…

(the real truckers day is 10-4 of course.)

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion