tuscl

Oh, the Joy of being with a Lesbian Couple

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
Wednesday, February 23, 2022 3:33 PM
This is going to come across as a not so humble brag, but I don't care. I wanna tell this story and I don't have any other place to tell it. I've been fortunate to have been able to participate in multiple 3-some sessions over my lifetime. My first was when I was a high school kid too stupid to really know what I was doing. I just love a 3-some. There are several different ways to get into one. 1) You can approach two girls. This is the crap shoot approach. You walk up to two girls and ask. This takes a lot of balls and you get shot down a LOT. But even if they say yes, the actual sex usually isn't that good. The two girls may not be into each other. Or worse, one girl gets jealous that you are paying too much attention to the other girl and gets mad. 2) You and a girl approach another girl. I've had a few CF's and sugar babes that were Bi or at least Bi-curios. But the downfall of this approach is that the girls seem to get into each other more than me. Hey, I'm the one that's paying here ! 3) But having two girls approach you is the best. They already know each other , they already like each other, they are already comfortable with doing in front of each other. They just want some Banging instead of Licking. I'll see Profiles on Seeking every once in a while that are two girls. I might attempt to start a conversation with these Pairs, but in the end, the proposition becomes just too expensive. A couple of days ago, I got Favorited by two girls. So I responded back. Turns out they are young entrepreneurs that are starting their own hair salon, but need some extra cash now since the business is brand new. They are obviously new to Sugaring also. We struck a deal and met at a bar near my condo last night. While having drinks , it became very evident that they were more than business partners. They were a couple. We hit it off over drinks and then headed over to may place. WOW, OH WOW ! I had a few glasses of wine and wasn't thinking straight. No condoms were used. I did hesitate for a second to ask if they were both on birth control. They assured me that both were. On the STD front, I quickly rationalized that they wouldn't want to give anything to each other, so I went for it. Yes, that was stupid. I haven't started itching yet. But we went on for almost two hours. Switching back and forth. Each girl seemed to really enjoy watching the other getting fucked. We would concentrate on one girl, then concentrate on the other girl, then they would concentrate on me. I'm enjoying writing this as I'm reliving it in my mind right now. But now I have their phone numbers. I think I'll just do it again soon ! Yes, I think I am a Lesbian.

43 comments

• Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ That's exactly what this board is for. Congratulations! +1 for the girls need to already be a couple.
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    Sounds like a fun evening.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    Warrior ftw!
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Marry one of them and spend the rest of your life doing 3 somes for free.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    So you paid 2 hookers for a 3some and a "lesbian" fantasy. How is paying a hooker a conquest?
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    Congratulations Warrior! That’s a great experience and a great experience to relive too! I’ve mentioned my hesitation to have two girls, as the up charge doesn’t usually correlate with the increased pleasure - but it’s obvious you enjoyed a true increase in pleasure with two sexy girls! Did you get coupons for free haircuts too?
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    Home Run! How’d they look? Did the 2 of them put together add a to a 10? E.g. a 5 and a 7 equals 12?
  • Longball300
    2 years ago
    Well Done Sir..... Concur that the only way it works well if the two ladies know and are already into each other.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Stud, I'd say combined they were a 14. I'd do each one of them separately , but might not think of it as a conquest. Together, they were a GREAT team. Cash, I'm completely clean shaven bald. Think Bruce Willis 10-15 years ago. No need for a haircut. But these girls are gonna make it. They actually do sow-ins and extensions. There is money in that. They just need to get some footing under them. Icey, Every girl we talk about on this board is a P4P. Why are you here ?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Warrior its a strip club forum. I talk about strippers not hookers working in clubs. There are interactions with strippers that don't involve p4p
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Look who joined this thread just to be a sanctimonious ass
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Everybody hates Icee. Thank goodness women need money now and then or this would never happen! Lol Good going Warrior, I’ll order you a LGBTQ BLT flag!!!!
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Good on you buddy I, I also love lesbians mostly because they like the same things as I do.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Lol Warrior good stuff sounds like it worked out. Anytime when moneys involved two girls just seem ROBy to me.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I don't talk about p4p I talk about stripper hoes and clubs and the art of seducing said stripper hoes. And I love bi bitches
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    But jealousy eventually creeps in.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    ^ I agree on the jealousy. One of my long term sugar babies wanted to do the 3some. It was her idea and she picked out the girl. My Scenario #2 above. But when she saw me fucking the other girl, she didn't like it. I've now done a few lesbian couples. They don't seem to have that same jealous nature.
  • pistola
    2 years ago
    @Icee - Stfu. What makes you so much better than the rest of us? The verbal disdain comes from an idiot who passed out in a gym and was in love with some gf hooked on purple crayon trading her rock. Why dont you grow the fuck up and realize that this board and site has a span and user profile of people from their 20s through 80s and therefore people will use it differently. Youre a delusional libby fucktard that slurps up MSM and probably thinks youll be pulling the overweight heifers with low self esteem you prey on now the same way you
  • pistola
    2 years ago
    Will when youre 75 yrs old. Seriously, go drink some windex Ps good job @ warrior. Sounds like a good time.
  • Pussylicker2
    2 years ago
    My biggest problem with threesomes is the girls are mainly interested in making sure they aren't doing more than the other one. I've had several mother/daughters. My first mother/daughter was an alcoholic mom who hung out with me and daughter because I'd buy the drinks.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    ^ Mom/daughter ??? I've done sisters ( actually half-sisters ) but not Mom/daughter.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Just so everyone knows; after the first couple of hundred threesomes, you try to schedule them on Sundays so you can watch football during sex....
  • shadowcat
    2 years ago
    I'm not interested in watching girl on girl action. Especially if I am paying for it. If I am paying for a 3 some, I want to be the center of attention. Best friends works OK but I have my doubts about full blown lesbians.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    They're obviously not lesbians if they fuck guys unless they're good actresses. I've had sex with moms and daughters twice. But not at the same time. This was back in high school. Since then I had drunk moms and daughters all over me another 2 times but it felt awkward coz I was dating the daughters and yhe moms were just drunk.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Bravo. And remember, no need to worry about STDs if you bring the listermint. You could even had them each douche with it, so the DATY could be minty fresh.
  • CandymanOfProvidence
    2 years ago
    "Just so everyone knows; after the first couple of hundred threesomes, you try to schedule them on Sundays so you can watch football during sex...." Skibum609 forgot to mention he has each of them kickoff his balls at the start of each half.
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    @ Warrior15 Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D If you wanna disappoint two people at the same time..
  • rickdugan
    2 years ago
    I always enjoy a good TUSCL romance story. 😁 Congrats Warrior on that rare find!
  • JamesSD
    2 years ago
    Honestly in the civvy world I would generally NOT recommend joining FF couples. Inevitably one really likes dick and the other is just along for the ride. It's too much drama. But sugars sound fun for this.
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    “I talk about strippers not hookers working in clubs.” Gee, who’s that poster that always calls them “stripper hoes.” Oh yeah . . .
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You not understanding English is your problem not mine
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Well done. If we're going to pick nits, then they're bisexual and not lesbians. But, ultimately, that's a distinction that doesn't make a difference.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Meh. Someone telling me the ... ummm ... blow-by-blow details of the sex they've had is a lot like someone giving me a long, detailed description of a roller coaster. If I'm not on the ride, then it gets boring quick and I just don't care.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    ' scrub. I was with them for about two hours. If I gave you a detailed report of everything we did, that would take about 8 or 9 paragraphs. You would have jerked yourself off by the end of the 2nd paragraph. Oh. And my Mother passed away about 11 years ago.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    ^ LOL
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    Lesbian couples are the best partners, as long as they're not <em>completely</em> lesbian. It's an absolute joy to watch two women who truly enjoy each other.
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    If I ever did a 3some with a girl and a man I'd have the guy handcuffed to the bed while he watches and can't participate and begs or cries and I laugh at his pain.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Ah Blah. I'm not getting tied up near you. Not with your history with knives.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    Yeah - from what I've hard true-lesbians seem to dislike dick just about as much as a straight-guy does - I would assume either their are bi or perhaps willing to take that dick solely b/c $$$ is involved? BTW - how come you aren't snipped at your age?
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    ^ I've thought about it. But my wife went thru menopause relatively early in life. So there is no need for it with her. She would question why I would still want to do it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    ^ do it on the down-lo (assume you're able to?) - IDK much about getting snipped but I assume no-one would be able to tell unless it's a doctor specifically looking for that?
  • JamesSD
    2 years ago
    The only way to pull off hiding the discomfort from the snip is if she was out of town the weekend after.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Ricks have no use for 3-ways with a lesbian couple. No boyfriend to shit-text with all night.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion