tuscl

Fat girls give better BJ

Tuesday, February 22, 2022 1:05 PM
while I usually stick to the younger thinner types, sometimes you gotta love the one you're with. When there's limited options and there's an itch that needs scratched. So the question is: do fat girls give better head? I'm thinking I may be on to something. Maybe its because the hot girls don't HAVE to do it that they just aren't very good? Discuss? Other opinion?

20 comments

• Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I prefer my ladies to be filthy - very filthy! I enjoy a sloppy blow job - from a lady who isn’t concerned about her make up or hair getting messy. When a filthy gal gives slobbery head - and her drool runs down her chin - and between her ample milk wagons - it creates a perfectly lubed canal for a tit fuck. She gets an extra tip if she laps up my splooge from her titties and chin after… An extra tip is either an extra smack on the ass - or an extra grope of her sloppy sweater sisters!
  • ElDuderino_AZ
    2 years ago
    Reminds me of The Man Show, from back when Jimmy Kimmel was funny. Toward the end of one episode, he answered a question from an audience member: "Jimmy, why do fat girls give better head?" "Because they have to."
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    El Dude - it’s so sad to see how Jimmy Kimmel had become so mainstream and unfunny. The man show was a good time when Jimmy and Adam Carolla both had a sense of humor.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^^^ Actually fat girls give better head because they're always hungry !!
  • doctorevil
    2 years ago
    25, that’s kind of scarey.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ Just sayin what I've heard from friends 😊
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    I've also heard fucking a fat girl is like riding a scooter, it's a lot of fun but you wouldn't want your friends to see you doing it.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    A girl's attitude towards your baby batter is reflective of her attitude towards you. If she's disgusted by it and immediately spits it out or wipes it off, she's barely tolerating you. If she lets you cum in her mouth, swallows it, even takes some out of her pussy and tastes it, she definitely likes you.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Gay men probably give the best BJs. For the same reason that people who own cars generally know how to drive better than people who don't own cars.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    If somebody really wants their semen swallowed more enthusiastically, consider veganism: [view link]
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    ^^ what’s your experience with fat girls and BJs nicespice? 😜😜😜
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    When the topic is veganism, then that is the end-all-be-all of conversations and absolutely nothing else matters 😎
  • shanny72
    2 years ago
    The best ones are the fatish ones. You know, not truly fat but they think they are so they blow you like they got something to prove
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Of the hundreds of BJ's I have experienced , two really stand out as the Best. Both of these girls were cute, but were a little heavier than I usually go for. So you might be onto something. They have to try harder. But both of these girls seemed to really LIKE it. They treated my dick as a piece of candy.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    I vaguely remember starting a thread about PLs bringing their fleshlight into VIP, and the likelihood of otherwise "no extras" strippers being OK with wanking you with it. Seems like, if there aren't already fleshlights that simulate HJs and/or BJs, Elon Musk or somebody will develop them soon. Potentially with better technique than at least the average sex worker. I suppose psychologically there is something hot about a woman who wants contact with your little soldier. But you have to fantasize hard about the wanting with a sex worker. And seems like there's a big group of guys who think it's some sort of conquest to get a woman to have contact with their schlong, level of willingness not really being a big factor.
  • JamesSD
    2 years ago
    In the civvy world I would say the less conventionally attractive, the more effort put into giving good head. When you're paying? You're paying for it to be good.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    Women who like giving head give the best head. There's a local chick who's pretty thin who gives some of best head I've ever gotten. Top 5 at least. She'll go as long as I want without bitching, her tongue does <em>not</em> get tired, goes slow and deep, loves having her head pushed down when I nut. Her only real fault is that she doesn't really like to be fucked, but will gush all over the place if you use some kind of toy on her.
  • blahblahblah23
    2 years ago
    Do fat boys eat pussy better or take face sitting better? Just reversing this on everyone.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I bet he can eat pusssy well... [view link]
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I’ve heard nerds eat pussy the best. But, sometimes movies aren’t true.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion