tuscl

Preserve the circle jerk

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
When talking to my fav (in her late 20s) recently, I used the term "circle jerk". She had no idea what I was talking about. Is this because she doesn't have any brothers, or is the concept disappearing? I mean, they are largely mythological. It rarely if ever is actually done. But how can school-age boys have a complete childhood experience, if they're not starting rumors that rival groups of boys engage in circle jerks? And as adults, how else are we going to disparage it when a group of people think or do stupid things because they claim to each other that they're not stupid? How can we stop this important concept from dying out?

12 comments

• JamesSD
    3 years ago
    Circle jerk is used on Reddit for groups of people with a shared interest that can end up being self congratulatory.
  • shadowcat
    3 years ago
    I have a t-shirt with a picture of a beaver shaving. The caption reads "I like shaved beaver". One young dancer asked me if beaver meant the same as pussy. Each generation discards old words and phrases with their new jargon. I find a lot of new stuff, especially in hip hop culture, confusing and some just disgusting. Now get off my lawn.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    No way shadow we have to fight to save the circle jerk. By whipping people with phone cords if necessary.
  • Dave_Anderson
    3 years ago
    Millennials are idiots with no respect for history or the culture before they were born. They just don't care or have any interest learning about anything from the past. Of course they have only been told bad things about the past in school and in entertainment so thats part of it. This goes double for "Zoomers."
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    So what would be the euphemisms for circle jerk, both old and new?

Don't start liating euphemisms for pussy, we'll be here for days.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    I believe there are two guys who keep talking about starting an organization on here that believe that the circle jerk is alive and well.

• Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Circle jerks are dead? How will I get my pizza topped?

Alfredo sauce just isn’t the same!
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    "No way shadow we have to fight to save the circle jerk. By whipping people with phone cords if necessary."

What cords? You mean, like a, like, loop of line to keep the phone from, like, falling on the floor? Cool idea!😂
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    It is not easy to whip someone with those old curly phone cords!

But, it does sting when it connects!
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    It's more fun to use the telescoping metal antennae of an old cordless as a riding crop. If you're an 80s kid, you know exactly what I'm talking about.
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    ^ You could use those old antennas as fishing poles! Lol!
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    Side question: do you reach to the left in a Democrat circle jerk, and to the right in a Republican circle jerk?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion