tuscl

Free legal advice...

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
☆☆☆ The response to questions submitted by anonymous persons on TUSCL are in no way intended to establish any form of attorney-client relationship with either the anonymous TUSCL question posters nor any other social media medium nor should they rely on this information in any pending nor potential legal matter. The responses given are deemed as responses to general questions and fact scenarios posed as an educational exercise only, should in no way be deemed legal advice provided to any persons regardless of when in which the author is licensed to practice law nor to be viewed as a solicitation of clients
☆☆☆

61 comments

• skibum609
    3 years ago
    The responses to questions asked here will be incorrect and asinine and of no value whatsoever. The answers will be based on the "feelings" of a 5-year-old and based on neither law, nor fact.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You never know til you try asking lulz
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ What was I just saying about Icee's requests for validation.

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7858…

Sad little man.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Go away tetraplop
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ You got told what's up by an actual lawyer.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Tetraplop go log into your cacaplop profile and stay off my threads if you're just here to troll
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Advice is generally worth what you pay for it, so that gives you the value of free advice.
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    @25, at this point, I'm left to assume Dumbasscee is just a glutton for punishment.
  • motorhead
    3 years ago
    Who was the best ADA on SVU?

• CandymanOfProvidence
    3 years ago
    IceeParisIceeFranceIceeIShatMyUnderpants, here's even better legal advice:
    stop making statements as factual about things when they are really just your uneducated opinion! This does not apply to use of metaphors though, such as "Icee is full of shit!"
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Go away, Cacaplop
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Heaving. Because experience in various fields affords wider reaching insights.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    How much oil do you put in the deep fryer when you’re making fries when you’re working at Burger King? What’s the most popular dipping sauce people request with their chicken nuggets?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Be a lil bitch but you're missing out on advice that would cost you $$%
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Thats a legal disclaimer.....its used when there's no attorney client relationship.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    If Icey were an attorney, and my guess would be ticket taker at Disneyland, notwithstanding the disclaimer, it would create an attorney client relationship and if the advice were bad.... Holding oneself out as someone legally capable of giving legal advice, i.e. an attorney, is a crime in Massachusetts and I assume, Disneyland as well.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Anyone out there believe there is an attorney who gives advice for free?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Skibum 8ts a crime to act as legal counsel without a license.

A disclaimer makes it known there is no attorney client relationship without a proper consultation. It's like how legal advice on YouTube or online sites isn't legal advice. But rather info for educational purposes
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    "Yes, I always get legal advice from my grocery store cashier just to expand horizons."

Heaving would you get it right, he the fry and onion ring bagger at Burger King.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Heaving you're a passive aggressive condescending butch on all my threads. Fuck off.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Legal advice on YouTube for educational purposes is literally the single fucking stupidest thing I have ever heard. There is one Federal system of laws which seldom affects people on a daily basis and 50 fucking state systems all with different laws, rendering generic legal advice as 100% invalid. BY titling your post "legal advice" you rendered your disclaimer invalid under Mass law. A real 3rd grader would know to call it legal information in the heading.
  • datinman
    3 years ago
    I am thinking about creating an alternative prolific troll account that would make Dougster proud.

I will pretend to be a pimp.
    I will pretend to be a lawyer.
    I will pretend to be emotionally damaged/suicidal.
    I will pretend to be a young, handsome, fit hard-ass with major cardiovascular disease.
    I will call myself Slurpee.

My legal question is: Does this constitute copyright infringement?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Skibum not true. At most one can call it cluckbait if they wrongly assume it creates an attorney client relationship. It's for educational purposes because legal advice would require q legal consultation based on the specifics of the case and the local state laws etc

• shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^^^ so you’re really living in LA, posting on a strip club message board at 5:15 in the morning? Wow yeah that’s what most pimps are worried about on a Tuesday morning.

Your fantasies are almost as absurd as SJGs and he’s schizophrenic.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Icey you are wrong. Give it up. Wtf is wrong with you.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I'm right and you know it hence why you didn't point out how I'm wrong lulz
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Don't post in my threads if you'll just troll
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Don't post on a public forum if you don't want responses.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    So a troll is calling out other people trolling him. Poetic justice I guess. Time to drop another batch of fries in the oil mr. small penis!!!! Get back to work!!!!
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Ok Stupid ICEY - the fact your heading says: "free Legal ADVICE" makes it a crime and all disclaimers made irrelevant. In my initial meeting with clients they come in for legal INFORMATION and get no advice until I get money.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Not true. NY your definition legal center sites YouTube channels and sites like avvo are illegal.

And free consultations include legal advice as well.
  • skibum609
    3 years ago
    Avvo isn't an advice site, it's an attorney advertising site. Yes, free consultations include legal advice and if your advice is wrong, you are liable for legal malpractice. I charge for all consultations unless it's a "cause" case. You giving free legal advice in Massachusetts is a crime because you're closer to a dishwasher than lawyer.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Avvo and other sites answering questions have disclaimers.

It's not a crime when you're not telling them what to do or don't do it for them. You just give them info.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    ^^^ and you’ve learned all this while bagging fries at Burger King?
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    The "pimp" lectures the practicing lawyer about legal practice.
  • shailynn
    3 years ago
    Manager at Burger King: “Icee get off your phone and get back to work bagging those fries!!!”
  • Mate27
    3 years ago
    Free isn’t worth what you pay for. I’ll pass, considering the source
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    Legit advice

Bump
  • Leonard313
    3 years ago
    I'll bite. <------ Not a threat.

So, Counselor Icee.

If I pay a stipper to fuk in VIP and we agree on $240 + tip. But...we're both getting carried away because I haven't been laid in like 4 years and she is imagining that I'm Rick Duggan....and by TOTAL ACCIDANT (legit)....my cock slips out and then slips into her brown kitty...

1) Is that rape if she didn't give me prior anal consent? Is accidental anal not an expected occupational hazard in this situation?

2) Can she turn around and upcharge me for anal when that wasn't what we agreed upon?

I mean, in the court of VIP sex services, does the man always have to be in control of his Johnson? Like in hockey, where the player is responsible for their stick and will get a high-sticking penalty even if they accidentally hit someone.

Or, does the stripper bear some responsibility to help guide his Johnson into the proper oriface? What if I was all lined up and she exhaled suddenly and misaligned during a crucial thrust? How is that my fault?

Thank you in advance.
  • 48-Cowboy
    3 years ago
    And the winner is Heaving. Heaving is the best attorney on this thread! It is entertaining to see Icee vs Skibum609, aka boomer vs boomer.

Us millennials are smarter than boomers. Go Heaving!
  • Leonard313
    3 years ago
    Shh...

Icee is in the legal library working on my question.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You can't legally consent to an illegal act. Prostitution is illicit labor.
  • Leonard313
    3 years ago
    Sooooo....I'm in the clear....or not in the clear on the rape charge?

And where am I on that upcharge? Are you saying, 'technically', the entire verbal contract is void because it's an illicit act? So, now I don't even have to pay the $240? <------She is NOT going to be happy with that answer after I just gave her a shocker!

Sounds like so far I'm still in limbo in criminal court...but doing well in civil litigation.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It depends. Forced Sodomy and sexual assault would be the proper charges.
  • Leonard313
    3 years ago
    It was ACCIDENTAL sodomy! She MOVED!

Don't put "forced" in the court record. And don't capitalize it! Who are you working for!? This isn't "I Spit On Her Grave Part IV"!!

It was consensual sex between Dancer X and Player Y in an establishment where Dancer X was a contract employee. Technically, and we'll have to consult a labor attorney...I don't even know if she's technically an "employee."

I SHOULD sue the club. It was dark in there...those VIP booths were cramped. How do you expect a player to properly get his doggie style fukk on in a booth smaller than something you'd find in the kiddie section of a McDonalds?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You're a fucking idiot. But a lesson can be made from your drivel.

The club is responsible for what happens on its premises. So it gets into procurement trafficking money laundering etc.

Issues of consent are most given it was an illicit activity
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^You made a thread like this and he’s an idiot
    SMH
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ Can Icee not figure out that he's being mercilessly mocked here???
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ pretty sure he’s the neurodivergent one not SJG
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    ^ The best are when we get Icee, SJG, CJKunt, Dave_Anderson, and Cacaplop on the same thread. Five people spouting off their predetermined talking points past one another, none of them acknowledging the others' presence let alone engaging in a constructive conversation.

Of those, SJG is the only one that shows signs of a triple-digit IQ.
  • Leonard313
    3 years ago
    Okay cunselor.

Hypothetical legal question.

I get to the club. They have a rule requiring that I hand my car keys and coat to the bouncer upon entry. They claim it's for liability reasons, driving drunk, etc..

During the course of the night, there is some disagreement between me and a dancer about lap dances. She claims she gave me 6 lap dances for $180 + tip and I claim that she only gave me 4 and that there was a 5 for $100 special at the time and I didn't tip her because she was trying to rip me off and the lap dances were horrible. She spent the whole time checking her phone text messages.

The waitress weighed in that I had only bought 2 drinks since I got there 2 hours ago and hadn't bought any "dancer drinks" or shooters.

The manager wanted me to pay $180, plus $20 tip and agree to pay an additional $20 in a bar tab for drinks he felt I "should have drank" in that timeframe in order to get my car keys and coat back. He wanted another $20 tip to the coat check at that time.

In other words rather than the $80 I felt I owed, he wanted $240 for dances I didn't receive and drinks I didn't drink, plus tips for those services, or I wasn't getting my coat and keys. To make matters worse, the club had a no cell phone policy...and my phone was in the car. The club had no public phones and the manager refused to allow me to call the police. There was no taxi service and I couldn't call for an Uber. The nearest open business was a motel that was 7-8 miles away.

Is this legal?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    And mocking me just makes you look dumb
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    ^ you just make it so easy, how can we not?
  • Tetradon
    3 years ago
    "And mocking me just makes you look dumb"

No, you make yourself look dumb when you offer advice you are not qualified to give, and get offended when you're mocked.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    I know I make it easy for you to make yourself look dumb
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Slamdunked that faggot Iceefag
    LOLOL
    🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    Leonar313 if you continue and she doesn't agree to it, yes, that is rape.

You aren't contractually obligated to pay her more because you can't agree in a contract to something that is illegal. So while you don't legally owe her more money, you legally might be a rapist.

• Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    See how dumb you just made yourself look lulz 🤡
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    I mean unless you seriously have a micropenis, it is highly unlikely that you accidentally successfully penetrated her anally, and if you did and kept going against her consent, that is rape. The ass isn't self lubricating, so it isn't exactly easy to accidently, y'know, just fully slide into.

Hopefully this was just purely rhetorical.
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    "Anyone out there believe there is an attorney who gives advice for free?"

I know one.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    It wouldn't be rape legally. It would be sexual assault.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion