Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OTT: Do you think this is real ?

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

4 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Hadn't seen this before - looks pretty-cool - I wonder if it's commercially-available or if it's a custom-build; I assume the latter:

Profile picture for CJKent_band
CJKent_band
•

Car CGI “stunt”

and TV CGI too

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I think it might be real. The TV stand must be custom built.

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

The first one looks fake. Among other reasons, but if thats a GT3 like I think it is, it's not getting up on two wheels like that because a little turn. Those things are stuck to the ground, there would need to be a big ass bump or a bank or something.

The TV thing I've never seen the under the bed aspect before, so I'd guess that's custom. but the part that lifts the TV is commercially available. They usually sit in little cabinets at the end of the bed and are fairly common and aren't unreasonably priced. Tucking it under the bed is pretty fucking cool though, I'll give em that.

Profile picture for CJKent_band
CJKent_band
•

Papi,

The tv system has been around for some time.

Probably is not popular because the inconveniences it can cause.

The Instagram post talks about making things simple to make money of an idea

This is an add for such systems:

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

The car thing is likely manipulated or it's a professional, coordinated stunt that got filmed.

The TV thing is real.

Profile picture for Icee Loco (asshole)
Icee Loco (asshole)
•

The car stunt js fake

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Yeah, if I'm driving the SUV on the right, I'm swirving when I see the car go past me. This one doesn't even flinch.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

The car is fake, the TV idea is just stupid.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

No, there is no kinetic way to make a car do that. You would have to have supports under it, on the side that goes up.

Otherwise it violates centrifugal force rules.

SJG

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Never seen anything like this before - pretty-cool:

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Car is fake

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement