tuscl

Girls Girls Girls

doctorevil
Evil Lair
The Motley Crue song mentions seven different strip clubs. How many have you been to? My notes below.

Doll House, Fort Lauderdale. Pretty sure I have been there, but all of the Ft. L clubs have been closed for ages. Not really sure.

Tattletale, Atlanta. Many times.

Seventh Veil. No. Anybody know where this is? Is it still open?

Crazy Horse, Paris. I don’t know. I’ve been to some of the cabarets in Pigalle, but don’t remember any names because it was ages ago.

Body Shop. Very common name for a strip club. Without knowing which one they are talking about, can’t know for sure.

Marble Arch. Never heard of this. Anyone know where it is and if it’s still open?

Tropicana. Same as above.

19 comments

• rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Body Shop (still open) and Tropicana (gone): Los Angeles.

Marble Arch (gone): Vancouver
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    Seventh Veil - also Los Angeles.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Only one I’ve ever been to was Thee Dollhouse and there was on in Sunny Isles, and another one in Pompano Beach by 2nd Ave, I don’t remember any actually in Fort Lauderdale tho.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    In case you haven't heard it in a while :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2XdmyBt…

Only been to Tattletales in Atlanta.
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    ^ 25, I bet they went to Pompano but Ft Lauderdale sounded better in the words of the song.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    I was just at Seventh Veil https://tuscl.net/review.php?id=376773 they had some hotties in there and they play Girls, Girls, Girls every 15 minutes. The girl I got dances from was like playmate level hot. Not a big club.

And I’ve been to the body shop on the strip, completely dead and empty though when I went.

I have a good buddy that went to crazy horse in Paris a few years ago he said it was good.
  • doctorevil
    3 years ago
    “ one in Pompano Beach by 2nd Ave,”.

Yeah, that’s what I was thinking
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    None
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    The current Deans Gold in North Miami was the original Solid Gold which opened in 1989. That original Solid Gold was my first SC-visit ever back in 1991 a few weeks after I turned 21 (a coworker took me to bust my SC-cherry).

Anyway – back then the club would use the song “Girls Girls Girls” when they would have their dancer-showcase which was a couple of times a night – the stage would be empty – then you’d hear the sound of the revving Harley at the beginning of the song and that was the cue that all the chicks were about to come-out for the showcase – so you’d hear the revving of the Harley and then a couple of seconds later the music actually starts and on cue as soon as the music starts the girls all come out in single-file (about 3-dozen or more) on stage and and then off-stage towards the main-floor – it was pretty-well choreographed and fit the event well.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    I've been to Seventh Veil, Body Shop, and Hollywood Tropicana. The latter two are long gone now.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 years ago
    Wait, sorry. I thought the Body Shop closed, but it's not.

I went to all of those places in the mid 1990s. So, my knowledge isn't exactly up to date.
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    I heard Motley Crue was coming out w/ a follow-up song called "Milfs Milfs Milfs"
  • Papi_Chulo
    3 years ago
    ^ w/ the same-chicks as in the original video :)
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    Google and I say:

The song references several strip clubs, including:

The Tropicana (long gone), The Body Shop, Seventh Veil (all located on the Sunset Strip in Los Angeles, California) been there done mar than that...

The Marble Arch (Vancouver, BC, Canada)

The Dollhouse (Fort Lauderdale, Florida)

The world famous Crazy Horse in Paris, France

and Tattletales (in Atlanta, Georgia)

The music video

Was filmed on the night of April 13, 1987, Mötley Crüe shot their video for "Girls, Girls, Girls" with director Wayne Isham.

With a strip club theme planned for the video, they originally wanted to use The Body Shop interior, but since that venue is all-nude and does not serve alcohol only the exterior is shown when they arrive, they ended up shooting the interiors at The Seventh Veil.

By the time they finished at the club, none of the band members were functioning properly.

They left the club on their motorcycles to go to Isham's studio nearby to film inserts, stopping off at a Mexican restaurant for shooters and taquitos on the way.

The original cut of the video featured topless dancers and was purposely sent by Isham to MTV before it was rejected and replaced with a more sanitized version.

This is the Girls, Girls, Girls “X-Rated Version”

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1iHzwzRXbe…
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    I’ve never been to any of the clubs mentioned. They are likely big clubs with lots of hot dancers - and I prefer more filth.
  • 48-Cowboy
    3 years ago
    "I heard Motley Crue was coming out w/ a follow-up song called "Milfs Milfs Milfs""

^ lol! That is probably "Grannys Grannys Grannus" by now
  • bubba267
    3 years ago
    Just Tattletails and Marble Arch. Vancouver had some of the most beautiful women I've ever seen.
  • NinaBambina
    3 years ago
    "Seventh Veil. No. Anybody know where this is? Is it still open?"

It's in LA on Sunset Blvd and is where the Girls Girls Girls music video was filmed.
  • rickthelion
    3 years ago
    This rick knows this:

“I heard Motley Crue was coming out w/ a follow-up song called "Milfs Milfs Milfs“ ^ w/ the same-chicks as in the original video :)”

is a joke Papi Ape, but it also chills this rick to the bone. We ricks age but the girls girls girls stay the same age. ROAR!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion