tuscl

a bit of incest fantacy

THE CHAINDOG
Massachusetts
Sunday, February 13, 2022 3:54 PM
Anyone ever get to see a famly member on stage? A sister? a niece? or gulp a daughter?

22 comments

• Tetradon
    2 years ago
    No, but a friend was at a strip club. Girl was dancing on stage, all of a sudden she screamed and ran off. Turns out she saw her brother walking in.
  • Warrior15
    2 years ago
    Well, I've had girls call me Daddy. Does that count ?
  • Rod8432
    2 years ago
    A chick I was dating in DC was, on the surface, a PhD Psychologist, professor, etc. Lo and behold, she also waitressed part-time at a The Camelot. Our eyes caught across the room, and she approach in seeming slow motion - like in a movie. We enjoyed a good laugh, but soon drifted apart...
  • StudlyJohn
    2 years ago
    I am not old enough to have kids yet That being said was at a club where the girls hide in the back. Dj called out a girl she came out and tan back to the hiding area sayibg thats my cousin.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    Happened upon one of my son's ex-girlfriends in a club once. Didn't realize it was her when I walked in, and she was already naked on stage. She was mortified, but all I could think of was "man, how did he let *this* one get away?" I didn't go to that club for a while.
  • lotsoffun201
    2 years ago
    Sister in law…… does that count?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Incest is nasty This js the reality of it [view link]
  • rattdog
    2 years ago
    "Sister in law…… does that count?" sure i don't see why not. remember, whenever you marry to another person, you're also marrying to that person's family as well. does that sister in law have a big nice ass or/and tits?
  • Studme53
    2 years ago
    Sister-in-law is not a blood relative so while it may be socially awkward to see her on stage, there’s nothing physically or psychologically wrong with finding her sexually attractive. If you fantasizing about a blood relation sister, niece or daughter you’re a mutant sick fuck who should not reproduce. The idea is repulsive to normal people for deep biological reasons. It’s universally and historically taboo for good reason.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    Okay, so was it your wife's sister? How did you stop her from telling her sister/your wife she saw you at a club? Or if it was your brother's wife, what did you do about informing your brother that his wife gets naked and gives lap dances for money?
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    In retrospect, I guess it's surprising it actually took TUSCL discussions this long to go here.
  • goldmongerATL
    2 years ago
    I had a guy tell me to go see his daughter dancing and spend some money on her. She was 20 at the time. I'd already been there done that because she asked me to do the same.
  • boomer79
    2 years ago
    I’ve bumped into a few awkward people including a very close friend of my sister who I knew when she was very young but never family. Pretty unlikely for that to happen and definitely not a fantasy.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Years ago, I walked into a club and saw my boss's daughter dancing. I walked out immediately. She knew me from company events and I go to strip clubs for less complexity, not more. Also, if it's a "fantacy" [sic] when you see a family member naked, then you need some (or a lot of) professional help.
  • THE CHAINDOG
    2 years ago
    This was 20 plus years ago, I knew a dancer who had half brothers come to the club but did not sit upfront when she was on stage
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    One of my favs had a brother who had a "goes both ways" first name, so she used his name as her stripper name.
  • elmer
    2 years ago
    The strippers mother does that count? I was getting a lap dance which was pretty much in the open for all to see when the dancers mother came in looking for her. Mom thought she was just a bartender. Fortunately for her the actual bartender knew the situation and said she had left for lunch. It was hilarious a 30-some woman trying to hide behind me so Mom wouldn't see her.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    One of my employees told me his daughter worked at Babes (as a bartender). I didn't stop going, but I always had a nagging concern he was going to show up to talk to her about something.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I usually don’t spend the extra money for the incest treatment. It’s not worth it. The sex is good enough without adding the incest part.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    You don't usually spend money on incest so that means sometimes you do. Sick fuck
  • gothamyte
    2 years ago
    I mentioned these 2 on here before: I was at a 'hood SC with a dancer sitting naked on my lap; we weren't even in any VIP we were out in the open in the main floor (I miss this spot; girls could just roam the spot naked there but too bad they didn't do it often enough) anyway her male cousin walks in with a small entourage. She yelps and tells me 'that's my cousin'. Maybe she briefly forgot she was naked, maybe not. She makes a beeline for him. Hugs him then proceeds to sit on his lap while she's still naked. They have a long convo. The look on his face when she hugged him was priceless. He was still checking out the room and completely unaware she was making a beeline to him until she got to him. Meanwhile his boys got lappies and hung out. She was on his lap naked talking for like 30-40 min. Convo was over, he leaves; some of his entourage stays, some go. She returns to me. I'm like what was that about? She was like a family member died recently so we had to talk about that and family matters and catch up. She was a hella cool chick. And no I'm definitely not the type to ever ever have strippers on my knee for any convos. I don't have small-talk range like that. But she was that rare type chick who you'd feel comfortable anywhere anytime talking to you. So it was totally on point for me to see her sit on her cousins lap naked and chat. Totally her to be just walking around naked. Miss that chick. Another time, me and my college roommate were at a SC and he recognized the chick on stage as a chick who worked at the college library, alongside us. So he asked her while shes on stage. She said yes it's her. Smiled broadly. I never paid attention to any library staff so I didn't recognize her. Days later I'm at the library again with her and she smiles and nods. Too bad I was way too shy then. I never talked to her and I didn't go back to that SC. And fellas, she was nice looking. Quiet, young slim brunette with glasses. Totally looked like typically library staff but nice looking and young. Oh and at that club it's fully nude do she got naked in front of us tho I didn't recognize her at that point so when I saw her at the library days later at work I was embarrassed because I was way too shy back then. SMH....
  • FishHawk
    2 years ago
    Son’s girlfriend was waiting tables at one of my haunts back in the day. She wouldn’t come over and take my order. I eventually went up to the bar to get a beer. Other then that I have bumped into a few strippers I have known in their civilian jobs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion