The stripper hoe whisperer thread

Icee Loco (asshole)
I'm a fucking loser
Saturday, February 12, 2022 8:15 AM
Ask anything about stripper hoes in this thread

112 comments

• san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    But the bottom step of the ladder It keeps gettin' higher and higher [view link] [view link] SJG
  • OrgMan
    2 years ago
    How many hoes do you manage? What kind of schedule do you make your hoes work? What is the minimum amount they have to earn before they can leave the club? How much of those earnings do you take? If a hoe doesn't want to work one day, how do you make her go in? How do you keep other pimps from stealing your hoes? How do you handle a trick who threatens or beats one of your hoes? How do you handle a trick who refuses to pay?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    How many hoes do you manage? A few What kind of schedule do you make your hoes work? I don't make anyone do anything. The clubs set the schedules What is the minimum amount they have to earn before they can leave the club? How much of those earnings do you take? Clubs require them to stay the shift. They get fined for leaving early. They just exhibit generosity with me. If a hoe doesn't want to work one day, how do you make her go in? I motivate them. Sometimes just remind them why they need the money. To do it for themselves How do you keep other pimps from stealing your hoes? That's her choice. No one can steal anyone from you. How do you handle a trick who threatens or beats one of your hoes? How do you handle a trick who refuses to pay? When they hoe they make sure the trick pays ahead with cashapp. They carry protection. And most know me so...
  • BaggerRider
    2 years ago
    How many is a few hoes working for you? At the time you read this, is it 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or more hoes working for you? Are you saying you have never asked one of your hoes for money, they all just willingly give you the money they earned and you are happy whatever amount they decide? Have you ever had to use negative motivation with your hoes? If so, could you give an example? How much of your day do you spend pimping? Is it a full time job?
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ nah man his full time job is posting on this website to tell us all how little we know
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    Pics and Vids of whispering and when you “have to chicken a bitch” or it didn’t happen. :D
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Motivation isn't negative. Sometimes you have to be blunt and let them know their actions are hurting themselves tye most and 3mcourage them to do something positive instead. Like if she gets too high to work or gets a lot of anxiety coz of how fucked up customers can be. If a hoe loves you she'll do anything for you. Choice not force
  • BaggerRider
    2 years ago
    You seem to have forgotten to answer three of my four questions, even though you did say we could ask you anything. I'll ask them again: How many hoes are working for you? At the time you read this, is it 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or more hoes working for you? Are you saying you have never asked one of your hoes for money, they all just willingly give you the money they earned and you are happy with whatever amount they decide? Instead of the last one I'll ask this instead: Have you ever seen a stripper hoe with a real pimp? Not the kind of pimp that only exist in your delusions, I mean a real pimp. The kind of hoe who gets dropped off at club opening without food or transportation, and has to work until Daddy decides she's made enough to come home, 6 or 7 days a week. The kind of hoe who sits alone at the end of the bar because she can't socialize with anyone, she's terrified Daddy will see her not working when he comes in to check on her. The kind of hoe who may get to eat something during her shift if Daddy remembers to bring her something when he checks in on her, but there's a 50/50 chance he will.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Gotta love how Icey just NOPES outta this thread 😂
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Deja Vu insists to me that following the advice of their attorneys, they don't apply any dancer fines anymore. SJG
  • CJKent_band
    2 years ago
    ^ How The Vu (the Deja Vu, the World's largest group of adult nightclubs) insisted to you anything? :D
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Some years now of conversation back and forth. But I think not anymore as they see that I really am on to them and really against them. The final straw for me was when I saw from reviews that they are trying to export the Clip Joint USA model into Tijuana. The way we beat them is with the Private Party / Membership CLub model. SJG Frampton [view link]
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Baggies sure there are gorilla pimps and abusive boyfriend pimps. I've seen what you mentioned and worse. Girls not allowed to see their babies til they make their bag. Threats to their families. Girls who cry and borrow money from other girls. Girls who try to recruit for their pimp. Pimps who have them work the blade after their shift.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Dejavu is one of the best club chains for girls to work for.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    And the women who have worked in strip clubs for a while dispute this.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Hookers don't like dejavus rules. Girls who just dance like it. Yhe clubs tend to treat them very well and are professional
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Girls who like to make money and who like to please and who want to do things their way, they were leaving the DV Flag Ship Centerfolds for the independent clubs, like MBOT, New Century, and Market Street. But then DV took over everything. And then in our underground circuit the girls line up OTC, and at one of them they were doing Front Room FS. The girls insist that they get more money by just doing, right where the can connect with the guy, and then asking for money, than the do by saying, "wanna dance". They don't want to be part of a Clip Joint Operation. It runs against their personal values. They like money and they like to fuck. But they don't like being pimped by Deja Vu and its crew of bouncers. Dawn comes soon enough for the working class John Doe & The Sadies [view link] SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Yeah hookers don't like it and.prefer clubs that let them hoe there.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Most of the women who dance in strip clubs, once they have done it for a while, they want to do it there way. Most of the time. The reason we have the term "Sex Worker" is to create solidarity instead of divisions. Strippers are into high heels and makeup because they know that that gets a male response. Most of them have come to like delivering. Personally I think cell phones had something to do with this because the girls are no longer just an ITC fantasy. And then once they start doing OTC, they quickly realize that ITC is better. SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Dejavu is a good place to work. Better than yhe competition. And most stripper hoes army hoes
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Hey Icey How many is a few hoes working for you? At the time you read this, is it 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or more hoes working for you? Are you saying you have never asked one of your hoes for money, they all just willingly give you the money they earned and you are happy whatever amount they decide? Have you ever had to use negative motivation with your hoes? If so, could you give an example? How much of your day do you spend pimping? Is it a full time job? You seem to have forgotten to answer three of my four questions, even though you did say we could ask you anything. I'll ask them again: How many hoes are working for you? At the time you read this, is it 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or more hoes working for you? Are you saying you have never asked one of your hoes for money, they all just willingly give you the money they earned and you are happy with whatever amount they decide? Instead of the last one I'll ask this instead: Have you ever seen a stripper hoe with a real pimp? Not the kind of pimp that only exist in your delusions, I mean a real pimp. The kind of hoe who gets dropped off at club opening without food or transportation, and has to work until Daddy decides she's made enough to come home, 6 or 7 days a week. The kind of hoe who sits alone at the end of the bar because she can't socialize with anyone, she's terrified Daddy will see her not working when he comes in to check on her. The kind of hoe who may get to eat something during her shift if Daddy remembers to bring her something when he checks in on her, but there's a 50/50 chance he will.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I replied to that before sjgs comments. Lay off 6he liver and onions...
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    Icee sure had a vivid imagination. I imagine it comes from sniffing all that fryer oil while making the fries and onion rings at. Burger King. Go out some salt on those fries little boy. 🍟 🧂 🧅
  • BaggerRider
    2 years ago
    I'm really confused. You started an Ask Me Anything thread on stripper hoes, and did respond to OrgMan with some, in my opinion, vague answers. I asked you for clarification on some of your responses, but you keep ignoring the questions. Is there some reason a pimp doesn't talk about exactly how many hoes he has, and if he has ever demanded money from said hoes? If so, would you mind explaining the logic behind those reasons? If not, exactly how many hoes work for you, and have you ever demanded money from any of them?
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Has a stripper ever refused to peg you with her hoe for any price, cause she doesn't want the handle to smell like your poop?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I replied to said questions but I'm not entertaining your trolling
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    How many is a few hoes working for you? At the time you read this, is it 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or more hoes working for you? Are you saying you have never asked one of your hoes for money, they all just willingly give you the money they earned and you are happy whatever amount they decide? Have you ever had to use negative motivation with your hoes? If so, could you give an example? How much of your day do you spend pimping? Is it a full time job? You seem to have forgotten to answer three of my four questions, even though you did say we could ask you anything. I'll ask them again: How many hoes are working for you? At the time you read this, is it 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or more hoes working for you? Are you saying you have never asked one of your hoes for money, they all just willingly give you the money they earned and you are happy with whatever amount they decide? Instead of the last one I'll ask this instead: Have you ever seen a stripper hoe with a real pimp? Not the kind of pimp that only exist in your delusions, I mean a real pimp. The kind of hoe who gets dropped off at club opening without food or transportation, and has to work until Daddy decides she's made enough to come home, 6 or 7 days a week. The kind of hoe who sits alone at the end of the bar because she can't socialize with anyone, she's terrified Daddy will see her not working when he comes in to check on her. The kind of hoe who may get to eat something during her shift if Daddy remembers to bring her something when he checks in on her, but there's a 50/50 chance he will. Is there some reason a pimp doesn't talk about exactly how many hoes he has, and if he has ever demanded money from said hoes? If so, would you mind explaining the logic behind those reasons? If not, exactly how many hoes work for you, and have you ever demanded money from any of them?
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    This stupid fuck has no hoes, lies all day on here and just makes up random shit to start fights. When you call him out on it he retreats. Douche to the 12th power.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Icey only seems delusional. The truth is, he lives in a parallel universe, near a cursed 7Eleven. The stirring mechanism in the slurpee machine in the cursed 7Eleven creates a hyperdimensional vortex that opens a portal to our universe, specifically a Starbucks in Ottumwa, Iowa. He squats on the WIFI of the Starbucks, and posts to TUSCL.
  • shailynn
    2 years ago
    ^^^^^ That is hilarious!!!!
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    Iceefag, that man is the vanguard, by that I mean if you give him a dollar he will guard your van
  • BaggerRider
    2 years ago
    I don't think I'm trolling, but I am really confused now. I have reread the entire thread and can't find your answers to my questions. Would you mind repeating the answers to how exactly how many hoes you have, and if you've ever demanded money from them? This is an ask me anything thread about stripper hoes after all, and those questions certainly seem on topic.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    If you're confused work on your English language comprehension skills.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    How many hoes are working for you? At the time you read this, is it 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or more hoes working for you? Are you saying you have never asked one of your hoes for money, they all just willingly give you the money they earned and you are happy with whatever amount they decide? Instead of the last one I'll ask this instead: Have you ever seen a stripper hoe with a real pimp? Not the kind of pimp that only exist in your delusions, I mean a real pimp. The kind of hoe who gets dropped off at club opening without food or transportation, and has to work until Daddy decides she's made enough to come home, 6 or 7 days a week. The kind of hoe who sits alone at the end of the bar because she can't socialize with anyone, she's terrified Daddy will see her not working when he comes in to check on her. The kind of hoe who may get to eat something during her shift if Daddy remembers to bring her something when he checks in on her, but there's a 50/50 chance he will. Is there some reason a pimp doesn't talk about exactly how many hoes he has, and if he has ever demanded money from said hoes? If so, would you mind explaining the logic behind those reasons? If not, exactly how many hoes work for you, and have you ever demanded money from any of them? Baggerrider wins this thread. 🥳
  • BaggerRider
    2 years ago
    Would you please help me improve my communication skills by repeating your answers to the questions of exactly how many hoes you have, and if you've ever demanded money from them? It should take less than a minute of your time, and I think would benefit me greatly. Isn't that why you created this thread, to help educate people? Thanks in advance for your help.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Go re read them. Nicespice. Go keep antagonizing Dougster so he keeps trolling and stop 5rolling my thread
  • BaggerRider
    2 years ago
    I've reread your answers a number of times, but because of my lack of communication skills I can't seem to find the answers. I'm begging you, please repeat your answers to help make me a better person!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Troll elsewhere. Being passive aggressive and condescending while feigning stupidity makes you look like the fucking idiot you are. My last reply to you.
  • BaggerRider
    2 years ago
    Maybe you'll answer a different question then? It would help to educate a fucking idiot like me. Why is it so many internet tough guys pretend to be pimps? Not you of course, anyone can tell you're the real deal, but internet tough guys? You know the kind, never had a girlfriend and the only way they can deal with women is in a delusional fantasy land? What do you think it is about the pimp lifestyle that appeals to them so much?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    Icey said "My last reply to you." Fun fact... that's never true.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    CIM stop trolling
  • BaggerRider
    2 years ago
    Since you gave your final thoughts on me, let me share my final thoughts on you. If you find amusement in glorifying a lifestyle that has caused harm to so many innocent people you are below contempt, a total waste of a human life. Are my limited communication skills adequate to show what a scumbag I think you are? Oh yeah, you won't reply to me anymore so I guess I'll never know.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Remember this... Whenever you pay a hooker in the club or you met at the club. You're funding a pimp. Whether it's the club management that gets a cut her bf her pimp etc. You're funding him or her. Hookers working clubs always have middle persons
  • jvTroop
    2 years ago
    ^ Answer all the dam questions little pip squeak, or 1) I will not allow you to to operate any more. 2) I will raise your taxes. Just remember boys amd girls, if you are funding a pimp or a drug dealer, you are supporting your local cops.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    All these new troll profiles just to troll me
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ They ain't new boy, some of them predate your earliest appearance here.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Give Icey a break, the cursed slurpee machine actually connects him to multiple parallel universes, each with it's doppelganger TUSCL. It's hard to keep track of which universes you've answered which questions in.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Ilbbaicnl you can fick off too. Go focus on yhe other threads you're trolling
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    AAAAAND BaggerRider owned this thread so much that Icey scrambled to insult everyone else on here AND created five new threads to try to bury his shame. Is there some reason a pimp doesn't talk about exactly how many hoes he has, and if he has ever demanded money from said hoes? If so, would you mind explaining the logic behind those reasons? If not, exactly how many hoes work for you, and have you ever demanded money from any of them?
  • 48-Cowboy
    2 years ago
    Op needs to stop acting like a Boomer
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Nice spice stick to bringing dougster back and trolling a senile old desert scrub. I ignored the trolls on here. And you can troll elsewhere too
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I'm being direct . Stop describing yourself while you troll my threads
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    Is there some reason a pimp doesn't talk about exactly how many hoes he has, and if he has ever demanded money from said hoes? If so, would you mind explaining the logic behind those reasons? If not, exactly how many hoes work for you, and have you ever demanded money from any of them?
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    This attempted flex of a thread backfired. Go ahead and play the victim, Icee. It amuses me.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    No one is obligated to do themselves on here
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    But one IS obligated to answer questions of how one manages stripper hoes where people are encouraged to “Ask anything about stripper hoes in this thread” Is there some reason a pimp doesn't talk about exactly how many hoes he has, and if he has ever demanded money from said hoes? If so, would you mind explaining the logic behind those reasons? If not, exactly how many hoes work for you, and have you ever demanded money from any of them?
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Permanent brain freeze exists, even if SJG insists it does not. We must recognize Icey's affliction and be tolerant of it. If somebody had Tourette Syndrome, you wouldn't yell at them that they needed to go to dog obedience school. For his own good, Icey should be exiled to Greenland. They may just not have 7Elevens there. And even if they do, they probably don't sell slurpees due to lack of demand. The withdrawal will be hell, but in a few weeks, Icey will kick his slurpee habit. His brain will defrost, and he will realize that, while women with cellulite appreciate his talent for filling in their dimples with bondo, they are not his hoes.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    A hoe doesn't belong to anyone. She belongs to the world. It's about helping her accept that and reaching her potential. And if a woman falls in love she shows gratitude. Sure there are plenty of horror stories and women get trafficked. Abused. Etc. That can't be ignored. And the game isn't positive. The best anyone can do is harm reduction and have a viable exit strategy. Which is easier said than done.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    When I was un my late teens I had sugar mommas. I asked them for money. But it was a terrible experience. First time stripper hoes started giving me money was around the same time. Being a stripper was just something girls did after high school. It was common. Some went to college or got 9 to 5s and things were hard. Dancing was an option. Lots had sisters cousins whoever introduce them to it. They'd invite me to the club for moral support. So I'd go and hype them up make them laugh and feel good. Make them comfortable. They'd hook me up with free drinks. Then I had 4 girls in a club who really fell for me. The next thing I knew they'd call me daddy and started asking me for permission to do things. Wanted me telling them what to do. It felt weird at first. Being asked to tell them what to eat whether to work. Advice on everything. Then they started giving me money in the club. Letting me count it like they were proud of showing me. One girl got me my first gold chains. They were proud to be associated with me when I'd go into the club. Then as I got older I guess I kept dating strippers so much coz I was used to them and they liked me. And once girls see you dating one then others in the club start wanting you and will do anything for you. And I've helped girls not have to hoe. Hooked them up with drugs to sell in the club. It beat having to fuck tricks. I tried helping my girls who used drugs. I knew they wouldn't quit and knew they'd get them from worse places. So I really thought harm reduction would work. Hoping small amounts would make it easier to quit eventually. And it worked a few times. Other times it didn't. And I rescued 2 girls from gorilla pimps. It's not like the movies . It's complex
  • BaggerRider
    2 years ago
    That's the best you could come up with? Try again, that delusional crap you just posted does not qualify you as a pimp. Here's a little help, the Oxford Language dictionary defines pimp as "a man who controls prostitutes and arranges clients for them, taking part of their earnings in return". Webster's dictionary defines pimp as "a criminal who is associated with, usually exerts control over, and lives off the earnings of one or more prostitutes".
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    It wasn't for you. Stop 6roll8ng my thread
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    It's the AOC playbook. Say provocative shit, then play the victim when they return fire. No wonder he's such a fan.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    I don't like AOC. and like I said you're sheltered.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    LOL! You said you'd vote for her for vice president behind Schumer. Bagger, Spice, Ilb, etc call out on your inconsistencies that you can't address, then you become a whiny bitch about it.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    So what. She'd be good in a position of power. But as is she's ineffective. There are no inconsistencies. I don't have to answer what I don't want to. They're trolling me with passive aggressive bs.
  • BaggerRider
    2 years ago
    I thought you weren't going to reply to me anymore? It's OK, you can if you want. I'll make you a deal. If you admit you are not a pimp and apologize to the board for faking such a vile personna I'll leave you alone. Until then, anytime I see a post from you about pimping I am going to remind you of this thread and that you are faking being "a criminal who is associated with, usually exerts control over, and lives off the earnings of one or more prostitutes", and a total failure as a human being.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "There are no inconsistencies. I don't have to answer what I don't want to. They're trolling me with passive aggressive bs." And yet your first post on this thread was: "Ask anything about stripper hoes in this thread" Sounds like you didn't really mean it.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    And another troll is blocked. Bagger says I'm lying for not admitting to illegal shit. But will troll me accusing of yhe illegal shit he claims I'm lying about 🤡🤡🤡 he better start going after everyone on here who solicits or frequents amps
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Tetraplop sure ask anything. Doesn't mean I'll pander to trolls.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    They're trolling like when they accused me of not answering something for not doxing myself. Same thing
  • BaggerRider
    2 years ago
    Are you saying you are a pimp? Let me remind you of the definition of a pimp: "a criminal who is associated with, usually exerts control over, and lives off the earnings of one or more prostitutes". Is that what you are, and how you make your living? I'll switch over to active aggression and say if that's the case, you a total failure as a human being.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "But will troll me accusing of yhe illegal shit he claims I'm lying about 🤡🤡🤡 he better start going after everyone on here who solicits or frequents amps" Comparing what we've done with what you claim to do, is like claiming a matchstick to the Great Chicago Fire. This is what Bagger asked, and I'd like to know as well "Are you saying you are a pimp? Let me remind you of the definition of a pimp: "a criminal who is associated with, usually exerts control over, and lives off the earnings of one or more prostitutes". Is that what you are, and how you make your living?"
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    My f2f life is private. Go dox others on here and stop trolling me. The intent of this thread is to impart wisdom on stripper hoes.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "My f2f life is private." LOL! Private, except when a Puerto-Greekan small time pot dealer steals your girl and you feel suicidal. Or you need to talk every detail of your heart problems. Or need external validation with one of these "look how wise and worldly I am!" or "look how moral I am!" threads. I'll give the same advice as your brother from the other privacy wall. If you don't want people talking about your private life, you could try the "shut the fuck up about it" approach. But what do I know.
  • jvTroop
    2 years ago
    Answer ALL OF THE QUESTIONS IceyLoco or I will have to arrest you and do a full body cavity search again! Just answer the questions you punk ass bitch
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Tetraplop it's called sharing experiences. Try having some. But you're welcomed to be enlightened by my threads
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "Tetraplop it's called sharing experiences. Try having some." It's called "offline friends who render it superfluous to rely on an anonymous message board for human contact." Try having some. You're more amusing than enlightening. Except when you're enlightening me about what an immoral jackass you are. Which counts, I guess.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Being sheltered and pretending to be moral while being a trick doesn't make you better than anyone. So Go away tetraplop
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "pretending to be moral while being a trick" LOL! I never said I was moral, Icee. Just more moral than you. If being a trick is immoral, what does that say about the pimp who lures girls into turning tricks and being exploited? You're a hundred times whatever you claim being a "trick" to be.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Pimps who exploit hoes are immoral.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    You sure are.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Hey Icey's fake, made up, pathetic bullshit life is private.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Tetraplop you dqy I'm lying then ignore what I say then accuse me of being an exploitive pump like any business owner or management. Make your mind up.
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "Tetraplop you dqy I'm lying then ignore what I say then accuse me of being an exploitive pump like any business owner or management. " Can you please translate this to English?
  • BaggerRider
    2 years ago
    I'm done with this thread, arguing with a psychotic is really depressing. One last question before I go, do you really believe, in your hearts of hearts, that anyone on this board thinks you know anything about stripper hoes?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Go away tetraplop Work on your language comprehension skills
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    "Work on your language comprehension skills" I'm sorry, I don't speak retard.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Troll elsewhere Go away tetraplop/cacaplop
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Tard rage, when asked to speak the board's common language. Has anyone ever told you you're a special boy, Icee? Special like the olympics?
  • BBBC
    2 years ago
    "Answer ALL OF THE QUESTIONS IceyLoco or I will have to arrest you and do a full body cavity search again! Just answer the questions you punk ass bitch" ^ Me too! Me too! You can cavity search me and Icey together! That would be an exciting first date! do you promise to bring your baton too?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Go away cacaplop
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Yes! Go away, Cacaplop!
  • Tetradon
    2 years ago
    ^ Universally hated by TUSCL Go away, Cacaplop
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Icey, What patriarchy is about is controlling women. And the way it has always done this is by dividing them into two categories. But men would never have that much of a window into women's affairs that they alone would be able to enforce this. So it always depends on the women accepting this and enforcing it themselves. So in a strip club they divide according to what they do. And of course the most stigmatized are the FSSW, those you insist on calling "hookers". Women disempower themselves by enforcing this Good Girl - Bad Girl division. To avoid this and create solidarity is the reason the Sex Worker description was invented. Deja Vu is a Corporate Pimp, and the way it is able to get away with this is by convincing the girls that it is protecting them, protecting them from other girls. And to be able to do this they have women in their highest ranks. They have turned the UHM Strip Club into a modern version of the Clip Joint. And there is nothing new in this, it is a adaptation of the old confidence schemes. So when you are in such an establishment, you will recognized that you have experienced this before. The term which best describes this kind of experience is the French deja vu. SJG X's debut, Los Angeles, is considered by many to be one of punk's all-time finest recordings, and with good reason. [view link] [view link]
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Dejavu clubs are run very professionally. Not being brothels doesn't make them clip joints.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Icey, FS goes on regularly in Deja Vu's clubs. People have posted graphic descriptions of it on this board. Its just that the girls have to pay off the bouncers to do it. These bouncers have appointed themselves as the girls' "managers". At SF Centerfolds there is very very limited front room touching, but they sell 1hr VIP for $1,200. Deja Vu owns the Chicken Ranch legal brothel in Pahrump NV. And they have their place in Tijuana, with Luxury Gentleman's Suites. If you find a group of people and it includes a Black woman, then more likely than not she will be the smartest one in the group. People have asked if we have ever turned a girl into a stripper. I have not done this, but I have helped in the initiation of many who show up at the clubs. This was a club in San Mateo County with some mileage. This white girl lived in Walnut Creek with her parents. She worked at a shopping mall at the Victoria's Secret store. Her parents thought she still worked there. So on her second day she told me that she had talked at length with our Black woman. She told her that in most other countries strip clubs are places of prostitution. It is only the US which is different. Most other countries have no real interest in enforcing their prostitution laws, no matter what they say on paper. In France prostitution is High Culture. In Latin America prostitution is woven into their mythology of revolution. It is mostly the English speaking countries which have been slow to come around. But you also see how this is changing in Australia and in Canada. The only county with real zeal for enforcement today is the United States. And we would not have strip clubs either, were it not for the fact that high courts have found a constitutional right to nude dancing. [view link] So out of this conjunction of a Constitutional right and a unique zeal for enforcing the prostitution law that we have the current state of affairs. But the battle goes on. In San Mateo County Sheriffs Deputies told the newpaper that they had 15 dancers under investigation. And what an investigation it was, 6 months, and bringing their own condoms. SJG Papa Roach, Forever [view link]
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    In any club prostitution goes on management gets a cut Dejavu clubs are some of the best overall when it comes to working conditions
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    So Deja Vu's bouncers and club managers are getting a cut. But the upper management is still protecting its plausible deniability. What Deja Vu has ruined is the front room fraternizing. Any time you have P4P sex, there will be some kind of a selections process. What makes it possible for LE to move in is not the FS in the back room or the hotel room, it is the provocatively dressed woman in the selections area. [view link] Well with indoor strip clubs this front room fraternizing can go quite far, it can become lewd and it could even be FS. Deja Vu destroys the front room fraternizing. This does not mean that the highest levels of mileage might not be attainable, it's just that the cost is extreme and the choreography has been ruined. So the women do it by dissociation rather than just be letting it happen and surrendering. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    In our club where they were doing Front Room FS, the management was not getting a cut. They just got the cover charge and the drinks. And then when the girls brought their mini-van, the management was not getting a cut. And people have posted about Chair Forts, improvised partitions in the early days of high mileage in Houston and Dallas, the management was probably not getting a cut. And people posted about Front Room Makeout sessions in dives, especially Black dives, where they finish up what they have started on couches in darkened corners. And people have posted about Black clubs in CA where a girl approaches by kissing and with the hand shake, and then they can go into the back room. There the house is likely only getting a flat rate, not something further from the girl. About the only place I think where it is supervised closely enough to know that they girls do in the back room that the management could take a cut, is Deja Vu. Otherwise it would just be the flat back room rate. But I know that at Deja Vu places where what the girls can do depends on what management is there, and they are paying off bouncers. Deja Vu makes the price much higher because it destroys the front room feel up and makeout sessions. But it still can happen if you have time and money and can soften a girl up with dance booth DATYing. After some of that and getting to know her, she may very well be demonstratively reversing her no kissing rule. It is only Deja Vu which has that much privacy, but still feels that it can micromanage what the girls do, and this is because the bouncers and being greased. So everyone goes along with it because they are making money, making it off of the women. More raunchy places no one tries to regulate what the women do, they just look the other way. And the women assure me that they make more money when they can do it their way. SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    So you're problem with dejavu is its not a cheap brothel
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    It is a con job, and it is using the women to make this work. The customers are being conned, and so are the women. SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    No they're just not hookers and its a strip club not a brothel
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    But there are no legal reasons for being so restrictive. Sure decades and decades ago strip clubs could not get away with much. But attitudes have changed, and mostly anything can happen, as it does all the time in AMPs. But DV came in and took over and made it all non-competitive, and they get guys paying big money to be with girls who have not had the chance to surrender to them. So it happens by dissociation. Yeah, it is all one big con job. SJG OMS Martinism [view link]
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Do you actually write dejavu complaining iys not a chain of brothels?
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Girls there make great money not having to deal with that shit.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Jim and Artie, and those who followed after them, let things go as far as they can get away with to thumb their nose at LE. And in our more ethnic clubs like our underground, the women take it as far as they can, and that can mean on site FS. DV comes in with a different agenda, using control and manipulation and imposing limits for which there is no legal need in a given metro, and they do it to take advantage of guys desperation and sexual frustration and stupidity. SJG
  • Mate27
    2 years ago
    Look at tweedle dee and tweedle dumb de are a thread about how to score with women. Real men don’t describe it, they just do it without thinking because it becomes natural.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    SJG it's a reputable strip club chain. You're just saying it's bad coz you don't get a lot of hookers there.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Strip clubs were getting looser and were getting to be higher mileage. This was both front room and back room. Strip Club owners like Jim and Artie Mitchell loved thumbing their noses at the authorities. When LE raided them, they said that they would stay closed because they did not want to sell someone from out of state an admission ticket and then have them die from a heart attack in another raid. So on their theater marque they wrote, "For Show Times Call Mayor Dianne Feinstein", and they put up her home telephone number. And each time she changed her number, they had the new on up within 2 hours. And the people who owned Atlanta Follies had been Civil Rights Attorneys, but then they became Adult Entertainment Attorneys. And they let the women do it the way they wanted, and this tended to be UHM back room and pretty close to that front room. This is the way it goes. That they are getting money makes it possible for women to push it to the max, because when other women criticize them, they can just waive the money at them. This is how it works with women. But then also, if these are the women you like and you are open and honest with them, you can most certainly get under their skin. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    Deja Vu has ruined the UHM strip club biz because they have figured out the key to it, which is front room fraternizing, and this is where they strike. So it is usually no lap sitting, no feel ups, and no DFKing. It is just "wanna dance". Now it maybe that that dance is UHM, but the girl has not been given the chance to open up and surrender. She is just doing it by dissociation. But lots of guys have limited experience with women and so they don't know the difference, and lots of guys have stupid patriarchal ideas about the women who do sex work. SJG
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    So dejavu isn't a brothel
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    FS goes on all the time in Deja Vu Clubs. Most of the women are very happy to deliver. But Deja Vu's rules do screw it up. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion