10 comments

• drewcareypnw
    β€’
    a year ago
    I guess you did.
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    a year ago
    She might just be butthurt about her account username. I'm thinking she'll be back under a new account. She'll try to stay incognito but we will figure it out. I say all this knowing that she's reading it, so she might just stay away just to prove me wrong. LMFAO truly I hope so. Hi @Iceydodo (asshole). I think it's funny AF that you couldn't keep your 'tvventyfive' account name as you left here. Goodbye "for good"(?)! πŸ€­πŸ€‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ PS You were always TUSCL's #1 RIL trick bitch. Nobody needed GFE from junkie stripper whores like you did while also maintaining the denial of it like you. Besides leaving, your greatest contribution to TUSCL was "A strip club saved my life..." ([view link]). It teaches all PLs to avoid the trappings of falling in love with a (junkie) stripper (whore). Thank you for it! πŸ™πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
  • rickmacrodong
    β€’
    a year ago
    Was his name changed by someone? I thought he was playing some sort of game of pretending to be 25 mocking icee- trying to convince people he’s 25 making fun of icee
  • AaaaaAaaaaaa
    β€’
    a year ago
    Icee made the tuscl. Now it’s super fucking boring to lurk here now. No drama. Super lame. Are there no other trolling pages? Being ffr. No cap these are very forward words from a stripper hoe.
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    a year ago
    Yeah. She needed to be a troll so much that she would create a separate account to keep it going. The problem was that she's a dumbass and cannot disguise her writing enough to appear as if she's a totally different person. But IMHO she was overall a weak troll. She got butthurt too much about everything and creating alternate troll accounts is lame AF. Weak sauce trolling.
  • rickdugan
    β€’
    a year ago
    AaaaaAaaaaaa at least be useful and who us some tits. Then go get me my beer bitch.
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    a year ago
    LMFAO IceyAaaaaAaaaaa you sure do write like Iceydodo trying to impersonate a stripper hoe. Jes sayin'.
  • Mike Rotch
    β€’
    a year ago
    Haha she liked her own comment! What a thot!
  • SirLapdancealot
    β€’
    a year ago
    Iceydodo was known to like her own comments too...πŸ€”
  • rickmacrodong
    β€’
    a year ago
    Does icee still come on here? Wanted to ask him about someone in vegas
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion